• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6a vs 7a

Started by 59boy05, October 24, 2006, 11:55:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

59boy05

If you could pick 11 players on offense and 11 players on defense to play against 7a top 11 players on offense and defense who will it be and who you think will win.

ManchuCoach

Marionpats07™

powerlifter90

How about take all the best band people in 2A and the best in 6A, put them all together and have a "band off"

59boy05

Marionpats07™

Quote from: BUGEATERS on October 24, 2006, 01:21:45 pm
How about take all the best band people in 2A and the best in 6A, put them all together and have a "band off"
OMG good idea!!!

rdubs8

or what if we get our 7th grade team and combine them with the 4th grade pee wee squad? WHO CARES

Marionpats07™

Quote from: rdubs8 on October 24, 2006, 02:23:25 pm
or what if we get our 7th grade team and combine them with the 4th grade pee wee squad? WHO CARES
Then it would be so coooooool lol

Raven

October 24, 2006, 05:15:40 pm #8 Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 06:50:26 pm by Raven
How about the 6A East vs 6A South all stars? 

I'm glad to not have to listen to the ole Springdale crowd this year.  I hear they aren't crowing as loud as they used to.

Go Bombers!!

powerlifter90

Quote from: Raven on October 24, 2006, 05:15:40 pm
How about the 6A North vs 6A South all stars? 

I'm glad to not have to listen to the ole Springdale crowd this year.  I hear they aren't crowing as loud as they used to.

Go Bombers!!

there isn't a North and South conference, there's an East and South though

yeah I'm glad not to be listening to that crap either.  Nobody will argue that S-dale was awesome LAST year, but a dynasty or anything else they weren't.  Look at Hoover, DeLaSalle, Jon Curtis, etc, etc, etc, they are as good EVERY year as S-dale was last year.   

Raven

I went back in and corrected my last post where I had a mini stroke and put North instead of East, Bug caught the error and I corrected it.

How bout 6A East VS 6A South All Stars?  I think we stepped up separating from those pompous West Fans.

thebigshot

Quote from: BUGEATERS on October 24, 2006, 05:56:03 pm
Quote from: Raven on October 24, 2006, 05:15:40 pm
How about the 6A North vs 6A South all stars? 

Go Bombers!!

there isn't a North and South conference, there's an East and South though

yeah I'm glad not to be listening to that crap either.  Nobody will argue that S-dale was awesome LAST year, but a dynasty or anything else they weren't.  Look at Hoover, DeLaSalle, Jon Curtis, etc, etc, etc, they are as good EVERY year as S-dale was last year.   

BUGEATERS  you're dumb@$$.  Read the black print, because that don't make sense what you said.

You said there isn't a North and South conference but said there is an East and South though.

You should have said there isn't a North conference its EAST and South in 6A.

powerlifter90

October 24, 2006, 10:40:52 pm #12 Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 06:19:56 am by BUGEATERS
OK, knuckle dragger, take your finger out of your nose, and get off your cousin long enough to read what was said about 3 posts before that.  I'll type slow so you can follow along without too much trouble.......

I knew what I was talking about, Raven knew what I was talking about, NOBODY cares if you knew or not or if if it makes sense to you either.     

Just because I don't "slurp" your team like you do, don't jump my arsss for something you had no part in. 

hogsfan41

that'll shut him up.

thebigshot

Quote from: hogsfan41 on October 25, 2006, 01:37:24 pm
that'll shut him up.

I will be in Jonesboro this weekend maybe we can meet somewhere so I can kick your @$$ ?

powerlifter90

Quote from: TheBigShot on October 25, 2006, 03:13:47 pm
that'll shut him up.

I will be in Jonesboro this weekend maybe we can meet somewhere so I can kick your @$$ ?

Hey bs, you can't do that, he's a high schooler and probably under 18, so you'd end up in prison.  That wouldn't be good........... so how about this

come to Jax BS, I'll buy you a beer, kick your rear, help you off the ground, and send you home with that "warmfuzzy" feeling

thebigshot

Quote from: BUGEATERS on October 25, 2006, 03:17:21 pm
that'll shut him up.

Hey bs, you can't do that, he's a high schooler and probably under 18, so you'd end up in prison.  That wouldn't be good........... so how about this

come to Jax BS, I'll buy you a beer, kick your butt, help you off the ground, and send you home with that "warmfuzzy" feeling

How about I take you to rehab after the playoffs because your going need it when the east goes 0-4 in the 1st round.

powerlifter90

I won't need rehab, this is just high school football.  Its fun to break down the games, talk a little smack, and go check out the action on Friday night, but that's about it.   

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: TheBigShot on October 25, 2006, 03:19:49 pm
Quote from: BUGEATERS on October 25, 2006, 03:17:21 pm
that'll shut him up.

come to Jax BS, I'll buy you a beer, kick your butt, help you off the ground, and send you home with that "warmfuzzy" feeling

How about I take you to rehab after the playoffs because your going need it when the east goes 0-4 in the 1st round.

Have you ever seen bug?  Let's hope El Do doesn't face Jax in the playoffs.  I can promise you, everything out of your mouth would be yes sir no sir.

He's built like a tank.  And by tank, I mean he's a powerlifter.  A dang good one at that.

WBF †

BigShot...u dont want none of BUGS....He'd tear u apart...and all ur friends.That might have been the dumbest challenge ive heard my whole life. 0-4? the top6 teams in the East can beat WC easily.
BigShot sounds really smart to challenge u Kurt. Take him up to it if hes over 18.

thebigshot

Quote from: jaxdevil#10 on October 25, 2006, 03:26:53 pm
BigShot...u dont want none of BUGS....He'd tear u apart...and all ur friends.That might have been the dumbest challenge ive heard my whole life. 0-4? the top6 teams in the East can beat WC easily.
BigShot sounds really smart to challenge u Kurt. Take him up to it if hes over 18.

I don't want none of bugs !? Thats funny, all I have to use is bug spray and he will die.

powerlifter90

Now come on guys.......... y'all know I'm a lover not a fighter..........

thebigshot

Quote from: BUGEATERS on October 25, 2006, 03:33:06 pm

If your not a fighter than you must be GAY

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: TheBigShot on October 25, 2006, 03:33:36 pm

*throws you a shovel*

Keep on digging.

WBF †

wow...u are a lover. But this dude is talkin major head. Bust out ur weight records! lol

powerlifter90

No, sorry bigshot I'm not gay, and I'm married, so you lose on both aspects.  I just worked too many years as a bouncer and the act of two guys going at it just doesn't appeal to me any more.  Don't get me wrong I won't back down from sheeeet but I won't start anything either. 

I never, thought I'd say this but after talking to this guy the past few days, I miss FC and Marion

WBF †

what u mean u miss them?...Yeah, I wouldnt back down from anyone if I was half your size. Never knew u were a bouncer...

hogsfan41

Man, BS, how tough you are, challenging people over the internet.  That just shows how immature you are.  I bet your just a huge guy too aren't you?   

Oh, and if you were smart, you'd leave bugs alone.  You don't want ANY of him.

mudslog

Quote from: TheBigShot on October 25, 2006, 03:33:36 pm

No pick up lines on the board.  Not even hidden subtle ones.   Board Rules.   

thebigshot

Quote from: hogsfan41 on October 26, 2006, 09:45:50 am
Man, BS, how tough you are, challenging people over the internet.  That just shows how immature you are.  I bet your just a huge guy too aren't you?   

What is he going to do eat me to death ? Like I said the only thing I have to use is Bug Spray.  ;D

mudslog

Quote from: TheBigShot on October 26, 2006, 10:28:50 am

What is he going to do eat me to death ? Like I said the only thing I have to use is Bug Spray.  ;D

Yea...being big has nothing to do with fighting either.   I will do a 100 yard dash against a powerlifter anyday and let em know what their time is....with a calendar. 

powerlifter90

/quote] Yea...being big has nothing to do with fighting either.   I will do a 100 yard dash against a powerlifter anyday and let em know what their time is....with a calendar. 
[/quote]

I can STILL run the 40 in 4.7-4.8 area, and I'm "OLD"................ but the 100, I'd be tightening up pretty bad.   

I'm not the "stereotypical" powerlifter either.  Most people probably have visions of the 5-10, 300+ lb guy that can barley sit comfortably on the toilet.  Most of the guys in the lighter weight classes are actually in pretty good shape.   You figure most of the athletes in everyday sports are between 185-235, its the same in powerlifting, the most competitive classes and the ones with the most participants are 181, 198, 220 and 242.

thebigshot

Quote from: mudslog on October 26, 2006, 10:33:40 am
Quote from: TheBigShot on October 26, 2006, 10:28:50 am

Yea...being big has nothing to do with fighting either.   I will do a 100 yard dash against a powerlifter anyday and let em know what their time is....with a calendar. 

You think I'm fat because my screen name says the big shot huh ? Well, sorry to hurt your feelings but I was a 150lb free safety.  :o  Bring it on I ran a 4.5 in the 40.  ;D

thebigshot

You think I'm big and fat also too because my screen name says the big shot ?

Again, I was a 150lb free safety.  I was a two year starter, I don't think I'm fat like you are.

WBF †

PATPLAYER63

wow 2 years and fs 150 sound like a killer

mudslog

Quote from: TheBigShot on October 26, 2006, 04:12:29 pm

Again, I was a 150lb free safety.  I was a two year starter, I don't think I'm fat like you are.

And what color were your flags on your belt?

thebigshot

Quote from: mudslog on October 26, 2006, 05:57:50 pm
Quote from: TheBigShot on October 26, 2006, 04:12:29 pm

I didn't have flags like you did.

powerlifter90

I was 150, when I found my way back into the weight room in 1992.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: mudslog on October 26, 2006, 05:57:50 pm

He was a pretty good little safety, don't dog him.

I didn't see him much, only the film we watched back in the day.  The El Do weakness wasn't the safety position then.  Although we lost to them, they had a corner that just couldn't cut it and got hung out to dry by our wide out Kenny Miller.

It was a close game, but we were way too wide eyed to win, way too inexperienced, and had taken way too long of a drive the day before to give them too much trouble.  I wanted to kill that stupid wildcat thing that comes over the intercom before the end of the night.

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: BUGEATERS on October 26, 2006, 10:54:37 am
181, 198, 220 and 242.

I'm trying my hardest to get down into the 198 weight class... where I at least have a chance.

Right now, i've got nothing on the guys in the 220 class....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas