• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who talk the most head on the field out of the east

Started by 59boy05, July 23, 2006, 01:11:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

59boy05

When i was playing in 04 believe or not WC and MH talked the most noise and they both was sorry but now i wanna know who talks the most head since im not on the field to find out myself

SingleWingGuru

Quote from: 59boy05 on July 23, 2006, 01:11:03 pm
When i was playing in 04 believe or not WC and MH talked the most noise and they both was sorry but now i wanna know who talks the most head since im not on the field to find out myself

Not.  Who were these trash talking MH boys?  I'd like to see them, and I'm sure Coach Patrick would too.

JvilleDevils

Here we go. Forrest City plays the dirtiest, WM's Oline stinks really bad, Springdale hits really really hard, Cabot also is a pretty tough game, MH has a nice field. :)

Prodigy

With grammar and punctuation like that, are you sure you even graduated?

powerlifter90

this is a football discussion board not a freakin English class.  Although some of the spelling and grammar at times is questionable, nobody really gives a shish, we all know what is being talked about.

RD™

Quote from: BUGEATERS on July 23, 2006, 05:35:40 pm
this is a football discussion board not a freakin English class.  Although some of the spelling and grammar at times is questionable, nobody really gives a shish, we all know what is being talked about.
Speak for yourself.

This is a Public Forum, you need to talk on the computer like you would talk in a public forum.

59boy05

Quote from: CoachJeremy(Go Hodags) on July 23, 2006, 03:16:17 pm

Not.  Who were these trash talking MH boys?  I'd like to see them, and I'm sure Coach Patrick would too.

Yep the MH boys was talking alot of trash when we played them at jacksonville. Especially the linebacker, i think he was number 40. Thats why our o-line coach told us to put him on his butt any chance we can get. their d-end was talking trash to me to but he was nothing so i just did my blocking scheme and my technique and i had him out the play everytime. The only person i really had respect for on MH was Van Dolah. He was good and i hope he keep up the good work at arkansas state. I think thats were he went.

59boy05

Quote from: BEAST FROM THE EAST on July 23, 2006, 03:46:17 pm
Here we go. Forrest City plays the dirtiest, WM's Oline stinks really bad, Springdale hits really really hard, Cabot also is a pretty tough game, MH has a nice field. :)

Yeah FC does play dirty but i can play dirty 2. WM o-line probaly sucks now but back in 04 they was pretty good. Lol yea i can tell springdale hits hard. I was at the game when yall played them but hey everybody got embarrassed when they played springdale. I disagree with u about the cabot part cuz Jacksonville shouldn't even have a close against cabot unless ya'll cant stop their ball control scheme. Then i can understand why ya'll let them stay with ya'll

JvilleDevils

fullback30

retiredlion05

Quote from: 59boy05 on July 23, 2006, 09:09:17 pm
Quote from: BEAST FROM THE EAST on July 23, 2006, 03:46:17 pm

Yeah FC does play dirty but i can play dirty 2. WM o-line probaly sucks now but back in 04 they was pretty good. Lol yea i can tell springdale hits hard. I was at the game when yall played them but hey everybody got embarrassed when they played springdale. I disagree with u about the cabot part cuz Jacksonville shouldn't even have a close against cabot unless ya'll cant stop their ball control scheme. Then i can understand why ya'll let them stay with ya'll

Hey noob, I think he meant that the WM O-line SMELLS really bad, not that they suck.  And also, I don't have the numbers in front of me but hasn't Cabot beat J-ville a lot more than the other way around?  Check that and get back to me!

jaxqb8

PATRIOTPLAYER54

I never remember mountain home talking noise to us when we played them.The only noise talkers i ever heard was batesville and crosett

Mario Lopez

Quote from: 59boy05 on July 23, 2006, 09:00:18 pm

Yep the MH boys was talking alot of trash when we played them at jacksonville. Especially the linebacker, i think he was number 40. Thats why our o-line coach told us to put him on his butt any chance we can get. their d-end was talking trash to me to but he was nothing so i just did my blocking scheme and my technique and i had him out the play everytime. The only person i really had respect for on MH was Van Dolah. He was good and i hope he keep up the good work at arkansas state. I think thats were he went.

I was a senior for MH that year.  The only time I remember #40 (Shawn Roberts) talking crap was when someone started talkin' noise to him.  We did have another fella that talked crap just about every play, but I'm not going to mention any names for his sake lol. 

59boy05

59boy05

Quote from: Mario Lopez on July 26, 2006, 02:09:11 pm
Quote from: 59boy05 on July 23, 2006, 09:00:18 pm

I was a senior for MH that year.  The only time I remember #40 (Shawn Roberts) talking crap was when someone started talkin' noise to him.  We did have another fella that talked crap just about every play, but I'm not going to mention any names for his sake lol. 

Well somebody must have said something to him cuz he was talking alot of noise. He had the nerve to call me out by my number and the next play on a trap play, I put him on his back. I did pick him back up and said good job and i shook his hand. He seem like a nice guy but he probaly didnt want to get hit like that anymore. However that other dude you was talking about he was probaly no good just like most of yall team was.

59boy05

Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on July 24, 2006, 02:10:37 pm
I never remember mountain home talking noise to us when we played them.The only noise talkers i ever heard was batesville and crosett

Mane MH talked so much trash that game. The funny part was they was weak. Most of their guys that played couldnt bust a grape. Some of them could play though.

Mario Lopez

Quote from: 59boy05 on July 26, 2006, 06:07:11 pm

Mane MH talked so much trash that game. The funny part was they was weak. Most of their guys that played couldnt bust a grape. Some of them could play though.

Hahaha, bro you can dog MH all you want but we still shut you guys out that year.  Oh yeah, the dude I mentioned earlier that talked a lot took one about 65 yards to the house that game, he wasn't sorry.  Hey 59boy05, how is Bubba doing?  I haven't talked to him in a while.  Last time I saw him was on our recruiting visit.

59boy05

Quote from: Mario Lopez on July 26, 2006, 09:26:59 pm
Quote from: 59boy05 on July 26, 2006, 06:07:11 pm

Hahaha, bro you can dog MH all you want but we still shut you guys out that year.  Oh yeah, the dude I mentioned earlier that talked a lot took one about 65 yards to the house that game, he wasn't sorry.  Hey 59boy05, how is Bubba doing?  I haven't talked to him in a while.  Last time I saw him was on our recruiting visit.

aw well that dude wasnt sorry. If he did talk trash that game he did back it up. Hey u cant lie we was driving the ball on the ground against yall defense but our oc wanted to work on our passing game. I mean if it dont work in practice against scout team defense why in the world would he try it against somebody first team D.  Bubba he doing real good. He got alot bigger and stronger. I know i cant handle him now but i wont back down from him tho. I think he bench like 450 now but that was during football season so he probaly got stronger.  He suppose to be starting next season at D End. I hope he do cuz i really want he to succeed

JvilleDevils

powerlifter90

Just think if Whatley would have been at Jax that year...................   

JvilleDevils

You just don't realize how good they really were till' their not there anymore.

fullback30

Quote from: BEAST FROM THE EAST on July 30, 2006, 03:21:54 pm
yea what he said!

59boy05

Quote from: fullback30 on July 30, 2006, 03:41:49 pm
Quote from: BEAST FROM THE EAST on July 30, 2006, 03:21:54 pm
yea what he said!

lol yea our defense that year was good. Fullback30 should know cuz he was on scout team offense getting killed

Kristy101

i dont really know no team that talk noise on the feild....maybe cuz i dont play...?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas