• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wynne/Blytheville

Started by lizard1989, September 20, 2017, 05:38:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lizard1989

I think Wynne will continue to roll this week. I want to say great game to their QB. Go jackets!

PA Dad

Quote from: lizard1989 on September 20, 2017, 05:38:39 pm
I think Wynne will continue to roll this week. I want to say great game to their QB. Go jackets!

It's rather sad that this game garners no interest on this board.  Blytheville showed potential the last two years but apparently is down this year.

Grond

Wynne beat Marion, and Blytheville lost to them. Points toward a Wynne victory.

But Blytheville has several good players, including a D1 prospect offensive tackle. We shall see. ???

PA Dad

Quote from: Grond on September 20, 2017, 11:42:05 pm
Wynne beat Marion, and Blytheville lost to them. Points toward a Wynne victory.

But Blytheville has several good players, including a D1 prospect offensive tackle. We shall see. ???

Blytheville is one of the teams I've always pulled for, primarily because the East is dominated by Batesville and Wynne and I tend to favor the underdog.  But I just don't see much daylight for them this year.  I'll be surprised if they make the playoffs.

wynnefootballfan

I was hoping for a better start for the Chicks as well. I was talking to a couple of guys that saw the Marion game. They both said it wasn't Marion out playing the them or beating them up, it was Blytheville shooting themselves in the foot everytime they turned around. Our Jackets will control the game but I do hope the Chicks can have an improved night.

walkingguy72396

This game did not live up to its billing.  As in the Chicks pretty much stymied the Wynne running game.

Wynne really racked up the penalty flags on offense.  Not saying they did not earn them.

Some good plays on D by Wynne. 

Wynnes punts kept the Chicks pinned inside the 5.

Bad snaps fumbles and Interceptions sealed the deal for Wynne

When the chicks get that cleaned up watch out.

PA Dad

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on September 22, 2017, 10:31:45 pm
This game did not live up to its billing.  As in the Chicks pretty much stymied the Wynne running game.

Wynne really racked up the penalty flags on offense.  Not saying they did not earn them.

Some good plays on D by Wynne. 

Wynnes punts kept the Chicks pinned inside the 5.

Bad snaps fumbles and Interceptions sealed the deal for Wynne

When the chicks get that cleaned up watch out.

I'm glad to heat that Blytheville is not as bad as I thought.  Congrats to Wynne on the victory and to Blytheville for keeping it close .

Deltaswarm3

Blytheville is better than I thought....they have some really good athletes that can make plays, their d-line is something serious and linebackers are fast...their biggest problem is they have trouble protecting the ball and they have no depth....the two tackles are getting wore out having to play both ways...just to much down the stretch....if they learn how to hang on to the ball you better look out, they are better than last year!

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

Wynne apparently had one of the best years ever on offense

Y'all saw how much it counted

PA is gonna destroy them in the playoffs

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas