• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview @ Hot Springs Lakeside

Started by Youngsta71701, September 19, 2017, 10:25:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

Who gets the 0'fer off of their record. Honestly I have know idea. What say ye?

RamFan06

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 19, 2017, 10:25:25 am

To me it all depends on if Lakesides defense shows up. They have no problem scoring points. Both running backs will go for over 100 yards most games this season, but if you cant make a stop on defense it is all for nothing.

I will say Swanson goes for 180, James goes for 120 and the defense makes a couple stops.

LS  46
CF  42

redsport27

Quote from: RamFan06 on September 19, 2017, 11:42:55 am
To me it all depends on if Lakesides defense shows up. They have no problem scoring points. Both running backs will go for over 100 yards most games this season, but if you cant make a stop on defense it is all for nothing.

I will say Swanson goes for 180, James goes for 120 and the defense makes a couple stops.

LS  46
CF  42
Wow! I came up with south predictions for week 4 and I kid you not I predicted Lakeside winning 46-42 as well. I believe they can get in the endzone no problem and will get the stops needed to get the W.

AHS06

I think your Cards will get a win this week.

Cardinalboi07

The Swanson kid is still there?!?! lol he needs to graduate. Talented kid. But seriously, im going 30-17 CF. I think our offense clicks, our playmakers get in some space and the defense does what it has been doing. I know Lakeside has a talented offense but Im not putting their offensive fire power on the same level of Arkansas High or El dorado.

Overdahill

I say CFV (I lived in both towns for a couple years each b4 so I am kind of torn on this one)

The A-Team

I'm with you Youngsta.  I honestly don't know

Youngsta71701

I will say this. If Camden Fairview can stop turning the ball over and shooting themselves in the foot we came move the ball on anybody. Right now turnovers are our bug a boo. And not only are we turning the ball over but the other teams are scoring DIRECTLY off of those turnovers. I'm talking about pick 6's and scoop and scores. Honestly I've never seen anything like it. It's like we're cursed or something.

old.dole

The A-Team

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 19, 2017, 03:41:40 pm
I will say this. If Camden Fairview can stop turning the ball over and shooting themselves in the foot we came move the ball on anybody. Right now turnovers are our bug a boo. And not only are we turning the ball over but the other teams are scoring DIRECTLY off of those turnovers. I'm talking about pick 6's and scoop and scores. Honestly I've never seen anything like it. It's like we're cursed or something.
I understand what you're saying about the turnovers but your offensive line is something I've never seen or heard of (on the radio). I mean your backs don't have many holes and your QB have took more shots in three games than most will all year. I would like to see how it goes this weekend but have to watch Harmony Grove.

Youngsta71701

September 20, 2017, 07:43:12 am #10 Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 07:44:59 am by Youngsta71701
Quote from: The A-Team on September 19, 2017, 10:41:55 pm
I understand what you're saying about the turnovers but your offensive line is something I've never seen or heard of (on the radio). I mean your backs don't have many holes and your QB have took more shots in three games than most will all year. I would like to see how it goes this weekend but have to watch Harmony Grove.
Our offensive line is probably the main reason for the turnovers lol. Worst offensive line I've ever seen at Camden Fairview. The LT is solid and the LG is decent but the rest are ???.

browning_gold_12

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 20, 2017, 07:43:12 am
Our offensive line is probably the main reason for the turnovers lol. Worst offensive line I've ever seen at Camden Fairview. The LT is solid and the LG is decent but the rest are ???.

The older guys with the experience lack the size, and the younger guys with the size lack the experience, and aren't quite physically ready. It will come...

RamFan06

I was just looking at the Cardinals roster and starters today. Looks like a really young and inexperienced Offense. I only see one WR who had much playing time last year. Defense looks to have a lot of Seniors though. How many are returning starters from last year?

STBruin

Flip a coin...heads...Lakeside....tails...Fairview

Youngsta71701

Quote from: browning_gold_12 on September 20, 2017, 12:55:30 pm
The older guys with the experience lack the size, and the younger guys with the size lack the experience, and aren't quite physically ready. It will come...
I believe so. It's hard to be patient though. Especially when you're used to winning.

Marblehog

Like I've been saying for a few years Camden is on a downward spiral and its not gonna stop.  They just don't have the freaks they have always had in the past.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: RamFan06 on September 20, 2017, 01:31:57 pm
I was just looking at the Cardinals roster and starters today. Looks like a really young and inexperienced Offense. I only see one WR who had much playing time last year. Defense looks to have a lot of Seniors though. How many are returning starters from last year?
According to Hooten's magazine we have 6 returning starters on offense and 9 returning starters on defense. 15 returning starters total.

Look A Here

Quote from: Marblehog on September 21, 2017, 08:41:29 am
Like I've been saying for a few years Camden is on a downward spiral and its not gonna stop.  They just don't have the freaks they have always had in the past.
I guess you have done some sort of research into the future classes at Camden to know this?

AHS06

Camden has talent there but something is wrong.  During the game at Arkansas High it appeared the Cards didn't expect to win the game.

Cardinalboi07

I take it you saw last week's Jr high scores? I know it's Jr. High and no there is not a Curits, Holliman or Askew out there but there is a loooooootttt of talent. Even in pee wee. We're forgetting there was a big coaching turnover for the second year in a row.

Look A Here

Quote from: AHS06 on September 21, 2017, 11:36:41 am
Camden has talent there but something is wrong.  During the game at Arkansas High it appeared the Cards didn't expect to win the game.
I think they may have been flat from all the adversity they faced that week on top of the rough start...they are kids and to lose a teammate and attend a funeral and then play a game, maybe that was a little much for the week of that game.

Marblehog

Quote from: Cardinalboi07 on September 21, 2017, 12:53:07 pm
I take it you saw last week's Jr high scores? I know it's Jr. High and no there is not a Curits, Holliman or Askew out there but there is a loooooootttt of talent. Even in pee wee. We're forgetting there was a big coaching turnover for the second year in a row.
There just isn't that freak they need.  He was there last year but never played defense.  LOL possibly one of best LB's Ive seen in HS

PapaHog

That 9th grade class at Fairview has some dudes and they play with attitude. I think it's coming too. Just go watch that group play.

RamFan06

Lakesides Defense shows up and Dupree Swanson goes for 236 yards and 4 TDs on 33 carries. Solid performance by the Rams.

old.dole

There has been a big coaching turnover there every year for the past 4 years hasn't it?

RamFan06

This coach is in his 2nd year. New coaches in 2015 and 2016.

old.dole

Same head. All the assistants are different

razorcardsfan11

How many penalty yards did Fairview have tonight? Seems like every time something good would happen a flag would be thrown. The turnovers still killed Fairview and the line can't protect the qb. It's gonna be a long season

Deuceswild

Dupree is a great kid, got to meet some Lakeside kids at a Hendrix camp, so glad my son doesn't have to tackle him until November. He is ballin out this year. Glad to see them get the win, I knew they had this one circled on their calendar.

The A-Team

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on September 23, 2017, 12:36:30 am
How many penalty yards did Fairview have tonight? Seems like every time something good would happen a flag would be thrown. The turnovers still killed Fairview and the line can't protect the qb. It's gonna be a long season
The radio announcer gave it but I don't remember. But what I do know is if your o-line is getting that many holding penalties that's a sign that their either to slow or to weak to block.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: The A-Team on September 23, 2017, 11:08:58 am
The radio announcer gave it but I don't remember. But what I do know is if your o-line is getting that many holding penalties that's a sign that their either to slow or to weak to block.

Slooooowwwwww

Youngsta71701

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PapaHog on September 22, 2017, 06:03:17 pm
That 9th grade class at Fairview has some dudes and they play with attitude. I think it's coming too. Just go watch that group play.
That 8th and 9th grade group are killers. Way more aggressive than the current groups.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 25, 2017, 02:14:17 pm
And weeeeeeaaaaakkkkkk

Cain't be. All we heard all summer was how these boy's were all benching over 300 pounds.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: fann07 on September 25, 2017, 02:15:19 pm
Cain't be. All we heard all summer was how these boy's were all benching over 300 pounds.
I'm guessing it wasn't the linemen. Lol...Two of them are pretty strong for sure but the others not so much. It could be more technique issues than anything else.

NWA Hawg

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 25, 2017, 02:17:27 pm
I'm guessing it wasn't the linemen. Lol...Two of them are pretty strong for sure but the others not so much. It could be more technique issues than anything else.

Haha I agree I think a lot of it is technical issues. However, I do believe the number of players benching over 300 pounds was extremely exaggerated.

RamFan06

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on September 25, 2017, 02:17:27 pm

Bad footwork!

Overdahill

Quote from: fann07 on September 28, 2017, 08:14:02 am
Haha I agree I think a lot of it is technical issues. However, I do believe the number of players benching over 300 pounds was extremely exaggerated.

Or machines vs free weights  :-\

NWA Hawg

Hogman2018

I see CF killer jr high teams got beat by Magnolia!!

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Hogman2018 on September 29, 2017, 02:34:35 pm
I see CF killer jr high teams got beat by Magnolia!!
Magnolia always give us heck for some reason. Especially in Jr. High. It's a rivalry thing.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas