• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

White Hall. Hmmmmmmmmm

Started by GhostofRosswoodCC, September 09, 2017, 07:32:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostofRosswoodCC

Board better wake up. This White Hall team is for real, Best team in Jefferson County for sure.  Ghost is awake.... and he likes what he sees.    Also on the rest of 5a...   p.a. is p.a. most highly decorated team and class in 5a.  Surprisingly. Batesville has worst team in 20 years, embarrassingly their crosstown rival Southside is better.   Lrca.. big time overrated and wheels will fall off wagon once everyone figures out, tackle justice hill and justice hill is no dmac.. no Crockett.   Alma looks like the best of the teams from the hills.  Looks like the rest of 5a is a crapshoot and wide open.....time will tell.  We will see.  God bless America and God bless our troops.

The_Pioneer

Never fear, SS is no where near the level of even a down Batesville team.  It's fun to see WH feeling their oats after some extremely lean years of late.  Keep on rocking ghosty.

pinebluffzebra09

September 09, 2017, 08:43:15 am #2 Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 11:04:49 am by pinebluffzebra09
Quote from: GhostofRosswoodCC on September 09, 2017, 07:32:16 am
Board better wake up. This White Hall team is for real, Best team in Jefferson County for sure.  Ghost is awake.... and he likes what he sees.    Also on the rest of 5a...   p.a. is p.a. most highly decorated team and class in 5a.  Surprisingly. Batesville has worst team in 20 years, embarrassingly their crosstown rival Southside is better.   Lrca.. big time overrated and wheels will fall off wagon once everyone figures out, tackle justice hill and justice hill is no dmac.. no Crockett.   Alma looks like the best of the teams from the hills.  Looks like the rest of 5a is a crapshoot and wide open.....time will tell.  We will see.  God bless America and God bless our troops.

White hall. Pretty good team. Best in Jefferson County??? Lets slow it down a bit. But I do hope to see them make it to WMS though

Overdahill

Quote from: pinebluffzebra09 on September 09, 2017, 08:43:15 am

White hall. Pretty good team. Best in Jefferson County. Lets slow it down a bit. But I do hope to see them make it to WMS though

yep, Slow down and smell the baloney  ::)

JessieP

Have you suffered a traumatic brain injury? Batesville could lose every game this year and their JV's would still mercy rule Southside. After reading that ridiculous line everything else you posted about became moot.

AirWarren

Ok....

Congrats on the "big" win last night.

ghostoffootballpast

After a couple of games how does the conference look at this point?

zebradynasty

Hmmmmm White Hall's rival is Sheridan....yes Sheridan! :( :-[

Iknewthemwhen

Board better wake up. This White Hall team is for real, Best team in Jefferson County for sure.  Ghost is awake.... and he likes what he sees.   

Seems like I heard this last year about White Hall, then they lost to W/C and then got beat in first round of playoffs.   Better watch and wait.

redsport27

I'm a huge fan of White Hall but the best in Jefferson county? Ehh. Don't get me wrong, I like what I see but I'm going to keep silent until conference starts to take shape.

By the way, congratulations to De Queen on the big win against Nashville!

Lumberjackfan1978

congrats on the win Friday night.keep it up

GuvHog

Congrats on the win. Get back to me when White beats a team that's good.

Iknewthemwhen

Souths going to be an interesting race.  The Warren/ Watson Chapel game may tell a lot.

Sports Guru

White Hall does look pretty dang talented this year, White Hall should beat Magnolia pretty good.

PA Dad

With Camden Fairview's demise, the South has not been a factor in 5A.  I know Watson Chapel made the semi-finals last year, but how long has it been since a South team made it to WMS?

I'm really pulling for the South this year.  5A is better overall when all conferences are in the competition.

beach bum

PA will score 70 on White Hall in the playoffs....

Rocket23

If they make it to PA... in the playoffs.

LRCA basically returned everyone and added some to that team that put WH out of the playoffs last year.  Not so fast my friend...(icon of Lee Corso here). 

This is why I love high school football -- the great fans.

beach bum

Quote from: Rocket23 on September 14, 2017, 09:10:40 pm
If they make it to PA... in the playoffs.

LRCA basically returned everyone and added some to that team that put WH out of the playoffs last year.  Not so fast my friend...(icon of Lee Corso here). 

This is why I love high school football -- the great fans.

If its PA vs LRC in the final we'll have the never ending private vs public thread go 100 pages with non stop crying from some of the public school posters.

PA Dad

Quote from: beach bum on September 14, 2017, 09:13:46 pm
If its PA vs LRC in the final we'll have the never ending private vs public thread go 100 pages with non stop crying from some of the public school posters.

Geez, can't we get past that?

beach bum

Rocket23

Where did that come from?  Thread about WH turns into PA LRCA state playoff thread.  That was not the intent.  Jabbing the ghost 👻 before Halloween was.

PA Dad

Overdahill

Quote from: Rocket23 on September 14, 2017, 09:18:54 pm
Where did that come from?  Thread about WH turns into PA LRCA state playoff thread.  That was not the intent.  Jabbing the ghost 👻 before Halloween was.

Ghostbusters  :D

beach bum

Quote from: Rocket23 on September 14, 2017, 09:18:54 pm

The 5A threads are usually not the area I do so, but some times I just like to come ruffle some feathers. I haven't quite learned which posters from what schools in 5A will take the bait yet. I will learn in time though like I have in the 2A, 3A, and 4A boards  ;D .... I usually just follow 5A from afar.

ViloniaEaglestoWMS

Hey baby!  I love ya!

Please don't disappear again after the first round because I love ya!

GhostofRosswoodCC

Quote from: CrossettEagles14 on September 14, 2017, 08:56:19 pm
White Hall does look pretty dang talented this year, White Hall should beat Magnolia pretty good.

Believe the Man!!!   God Bless Our Troops

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on September 14, 2017, 10:19:37 pm
The 5A threads are usually not the area I do so, but some times I just like to come ruffle some feathers. I haven't quite learned which posters from what schools in 5A will take the bait yet. I will learn in time though like I have in the 2A, 3A, and 4A boards  ;D .... I usually just follow 5A from afar.
Not knowing much doesn't stop you on the other boards.

beach bum

Quote from: Oldman on September 15, 2017, 10:08:14 am
Not knowing much doesn't stop you on the other boards.

Hey there oldman I'm going to have to stop being nice to you with that attitude of yours   8)

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on September 15, 2017, 10:52:32 am
Hey there oldman I'm going to have to stop being nice to you with that attitude of yours   8)
lol

redsport27

Quote from: ghostoffootballpast on September 09, 2017, 03:00:19 pm
After a couple of games how does the conference look at this point?
I feel like WH, WC, and Lakeside will have a little control of conference. After that Nashville game, I want to see how Dequeen plays Magnolia and those three teams I mentioned. It sounds like Dequeen could make some noise this year. But only time will tell, right?

JacketDad

FoxandHound34

What now ghost still can't beat Fairview

PA Dad

Ghost will disappear like ghosts usually do.

Overdahill

Quote from: PA Dad on September 29, 2017, 09:53:16 pm
Ghost will disappear like ghosts usually do.

Poof ......................  :-*

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 10, 2017, 12:49:14 am

I told you so just doesn't quite do it justice! :D

Youngsta71701

Things that make you go hmmm...Camden Fairview 22 White Hall 10 ???! WTH!!!

redsport27

Nothing to say about this...haha. Quite a shocker.

Jimbo Morphis

Soooo this means Fairview is the best team in Jefferson county?

Iknewthemwhen

White Hall?  hmm that weak schedule just showed up.  Seems a couple of teams in that conference could make a little noise. Watson Chapel handled DeQueen in what was close for a while.

zebradynasty

Quote from: zebradynasty on September 10, 2017, 12:49:14 am

I hate to repeat myself but....

PA Dad

Where are you Ghost?  Best team in Jefferson County?

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: PA Dad on October 07, 2017, 10:52:12 pm
Where are you Ghost?  Best team in Jefferson County?
Ghost always disappears when White Hall starts losing. They had a weak non conference schedule and played magnolia the first conference game that's why they started 4-0.  DeQueen might beat White Hall and take the final spot in the playoffs from them

pinebluffzebra09

paging ghost?????????? has anyone seen ghost? Looking for the whereabouts of Mr. Ghost???

razorcardsfan11

Quote from: PA Dad on September 14, 2017, 09:01:14 pm
With Camden Fairview's demise, the South has not been a factor in 5A.  I know Watson Chapel made the semi-finals last year, but how long has it been since a South team made it to WMS?

I'm really pulling for the South this year.  5A is better overall when all conferences are in the competition.
I'd love to see Fairview back at wms, it's been too long. Unfortunately I don't see the south even making it anywhere close this year. Good to see Fairview finally winning some games. I mean they played a tough non conference schedule with 2 6A teams and a pretty good 4A team that Fairview should have won.

redsport27

Ghost...you can come out now!

Iknewthemwhen

Some people hate to be wrong. 

TNT_15

Quote from: beach bum on September 14, 2017, 09:02:08 pm
PA will score 70 on White Hall in the playoffs....
White hall would have to make playoffs first

TNT_15

Quote from: pinebluffzebra09 on October 09, 2017, 11:01:43 am

paging ghost?????????? has anyone seen ghost? Looking for the whereabouts of Mr. Ghost???
Maybe he took a really long nap. Man is he going to be in for a surprise when he wakes up

Overdahill

Quote from: TNT_15 on October 21, 2017, 09:35:29 pm
Maybe he took a really long nap. Man is he going to be in for a surprise when he wakes up

Rip Van (Ghost) Winkle  ;D

Iknewthemwhen

White Hall needs to beef up its early non-conference schedules so they get a better look at how good they really are.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas