• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any body a battlefield hardline fan?

Started by RiverEagle079, August 08, 2015, 05:15:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RiverEagle079

Looking for people to play with on Xbox 1 looking to make a team up

RiverEagle079

Well sell it its not worth the stand you have it on anyway

RiverEagle079

RiverEagle079

I got ya well Ive figured out that my best action is through gamefly I get all my games through them and bought battlefield for 17 bucks from them

RiverEagle079

Yeah the same concept on game fly its like 14.00 a month for two games and you can keep as long as you like and send em back when your bored with them

Proud Buckaroo

I have never bought a game for full price. My wife has bought me a few here and there. But, I mostly get them at Gamestop. Pre-owned.

RiverEagle079

Latly ive been playing the free ones they give you on xbox live its nice they have a ESPN thing going right now u can get NBA 2k15 for 9.00 and FIFA for 13.00 and UFC for 9.00

Proud Buckaroo

Can you really? Thanks, Man. I'll go home in the morning and download it. Lol. I've got a buddy on my xbox live friends that invites me to play NBA 2k15 every time I'm online. haha.

RiverEagle079

That is for Xbox 1 I don't know if it is on 360 if that is what you have

Proud Buckaroo

Yeah, I will have to look when I get off work. I have the 360. I need to upgrade to an Xbox 1, but I have other priorities right now.

RiverEagle079

I have a 360 too but I don't hardly turn it on

Jalkuranis

I just stick with regular BF. I'll link yall one of my favorite shots I've had in that game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas