• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HWH Central

Started by Full-get-it, August 31, 2014, 09:26:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Full-get-it

Has anyone seen the Cougars since their drop to 4A?

Oldbadger

dhen

They scrimmaged Blytheville Friday.  They say they are big and fast.

Full-get-it

They were pretty good last year in 5A and were young.....do they have a shot at beating Dollarway this year ....they played them close last year

cuckoobird

Im picking them as a finalist

dhen

If they can play  fundamentally sound football  and limit the penalties I think they will  beat Dollarway

westhelena1

This should be the game of the week in Class 4A.  Helena-West Helena has been largely overlooked by the various polls and Dollarway is ranked three or higher in all that I have seen.  The Cougars have a lot of experienced talent this year, but the Blytheville scrimmage saw the Cougars commit 20 penalties.  You can't do that and beat a Top 3 team.  I think this one will be well worth the trip to Helena's Cad Polk Stadium with a battle that lasts into the 4th quarter. 

NoRetreat

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 01, 2014, 03:31:42 pm
Im picking them as a finalist
Dollarway ran through them so rethink that.

NoRetreat

Quote from: westhelena1 on September 02, 2014, 10:55:46 am
This should be the game of the week in Class 4A.  Helena-West Helena has been largely overlooked by the various polls and Dollarway is ranked three or higher in all that I have seen.  The Cougars have a lot of experienced talent this year, but the Blytheville scrimmage saw the Cougars commit 20 penalties.  You can't do that and beat a Top 3 team.  I think this one will be well worth the trip to Helena's Cad Polk Stadium with a battle that lasts into the 4th quarter.
Dollarway ran through them

AirWarren

cuckoobird

Right, no way a team makes it to the finals when they lose in week 1

westhelena1

Dollarway has an excellent football team and are worthy of the high rankings. The Cougars have up too many big plays and stalled on two first half scoring opportunities so it could have been much closer. Hats off to the Cardinals. Now on to Marianna.

NoRetreat

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 07, 2014, 01:02:13 pm
Right, no way a team makes it to the finals when they lose in week 1
I'm  saying rethink yur decesions based in how they play.Dway  pretty much did what ever they wanted against the m with 2 starters out. NO WAY THEY MAKE IT TO THE FINALS OR SEMI FINALS

Big Fan

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Full-get-it on August 31, 2014, 09:26:40 pm
Has anyone seen the Cougars since their drop to 4A?
Looks like they were still MIA last Friday.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas