• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Durant Ok vs Ashdown @ Southeastern Oklahoma State

Started by Bigredhog1971, August 30, 2014, 09:24:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigredhog1971

Bigredhog1971

Long drive ahead of the panthers tonight.Hope it won't be a longer ride home!!But I'm thinking they should win but I don't know any thing about Durant so who knows.

OLDSCHOOL82

I don't know anything about durant football wise but the school is fairly large.  They should be able to field a good team.

hogdiggity

the only reason Durant even stayed on the field was the stripes gave them really generous help all night.  Ashdown suffered from a lot of cramps in the 2nd qtr or it would have been much worse for Durant.  Ashdown still has a lot to cleanup but looked pretty darn good at times.

polksalet

Jc potter was originally from Nashville. Grew up not far from Allen green's chicken farm. Later moved to Durant and became the sausage king of the south. I've no idea why no one in Nashville knows that. Anyhow there's your useless trivia of the week.

hogdiggity

Quote from: polksalet on September 06, 2014, 12:37:43 pm
Jc potter was originally from Nashville. Grew up not far from Allen green's chicken farm. Later moved to Durant and became the sausage king of the south. I've no idea why no one in Nashville knows that. Anyhow there's your useless trivia of the week.

lol, I saw a JC Potter facility there.

polksalet

Yep, mine and Rog grandmother used to babysit jc. I met the man years ago. Salute!!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: polksalet on September 06, 2014, 12:37:43 pm
He was no Abe Froman...

WPWells

polksalet

SUGARTOWN

polksalet

SUGARTOWN

polksalet

Bigbossman

Did ashdown paint durants field or anything prior to the game? Or are they going with some kinda new vandalism this year? 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas