• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pocahontas at Riverview

Started by redskinsfan, August 27, 2014, 09:50:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

redskinsfan

Any thoughts on this game? Anyone know anything about Riverview (other than they are from Searcy)?

SUGARTOWN

Hootens has them ranked last in 4A...below Waldron.

Razorhummer

Great basketball program but there football program just isn't there yet. You would think having them Kensett boys with speed and Judsonia as well they would. Having 3 schools nearby with Searcy, Harding Academy and Bald Knob is what hurts there program.

The Ref

Quote from: Razorhummer on August 30, 2014, 08:36:09 am
You would think having them Kensett boys with speed and Judsonia as well they would.
Basketball players at Riverview do not play football, they all think they'll get hurt & they'll miss basketball season. If all of the athletes in the school would participate, the football program would be much better.

redskinsfan

We are looking forward to the drive to Searcy on Friday, hope to start the Coach Baty era off with a win. Good luck and safe travels to both teams on Friday night.

Razorhummer

Quote from: The Ref on August 31, 2014, 10:22:01 pm
Quote from: Razorhummer on August 30, 2014, 08:36:09 am
You would think having them Kensett boys with speed and Judsonia as well they would.
Basketball players at Riverview do not play football, they all think they'll get hurt & they'll miss basketball season. If all of the athletes in the school would participate, the football program would be much better.
Exactly!

The Ref

Quote from: redskinsfan on September 01, 2014, 09:48:02 pm
We are looking forward to the drive to Searcy on Friday, hope to start the Coach Baty era off with a win. Good luck and safe travels to both teams on Friday night.
Pocahontas hadn't a really good jr high team last year, I heard they'll be starting a lot of sophomores this year . I think this will be be a good week 1 test for both teams.

King

Riverview just bumped up from 3A this year. They have had varsity football since 2008. They seem to pull off one big upset each season. Made the playoffs a few times from the 3a-2 conference. Just like razorhummer said they have 1 or 2 athletic stars but not much more than that.

redskinsfan

After seeing Riverview play last night I feel there is no way that they should be ranked last in 4A as according to Hootens. I hope the leg injury to #40 for Riverview is not serious. Good luck the rest of the season.

Big Red Fan 54

The Skins put a hurting on Riverview. Good luck the rest of the season. I saw the Paragould Rams play last night. The Redskins won't have any trouble beating them just watch out for the speedy QB #22 Dylan Hoggard.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas