• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart vs Arkedelphia in Kickoff Classic

Started by cuckoobird, August 27, 2014, 08:05:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TIGER101

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 01, 2014, 12:16:15 pm
Well I'll be there around 130 so i wont miss kickoff

I have cups in the fence saying GO TIGERS, to take them down...

cuckoobird

lightsoutlefty

103.7 the buzz and 106.9 espn wps will air the game. Im ready to see it will be there about 5

CounterPunch

These Stuttgart radio guys are animated! Getting me pumped!

SUGARTOWN

intruder

WPWells

LJ06

Stuttgart got stopped on Arky 1 yard line to keep from going up 2 scores.

mossflyer

7-6 Stuttgart with less than a minute in first half. 

CounterPunch

LJ06

SUGARTOWN

LJ06

Big Fan

SUGARTOWN

LJ06

SUGARTOWN

September 01, 2014, 07:36:02 pm #66 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 07:46:19 pm by SUGARTOWN
I'm only doinng a few games this year, but I'll be there next week.

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 01, 2014, 07:36:02 pm
I'm only going a few games this year, but I'll be there next week.

Good! Always a pleasure meeting guys off here. Already met cuck even though it wasn't near a football field lol.

intruder

LJ06

LJ06

4th Quarter

Arkadelphia 34
Stuttgart 7

Arkadelphia with 28 unanswered points after being down 7-6 at halftime.

LJ06

Big Fan

Quote from: LJ06 on September 01, 2014, 08:00:24 pm
4th Quarter

Arkadelphia 42
Stuttgart 7
Sounds like Arky has quit turning the ball over in the 2nd half. 

LJ06

Quote from: Big Fan on September 01, 2014, 08:02:21 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on September 01, 2014, 08:00:24 pm
4th Quarter

Arkadelphia 42
Stuttgart 7
Sounds like Arky has quit turning the ball over in the 2nd half. 

Yeah and made adjustments. Guess they just needed to knock off opening game jitters.

bullseye

LJ06

Big Fan

LJ06

lightsoutlefty

Saw that Bo and the warren gang made the trip.

LJ06

Quote from: lightsoutlefty on September 01, 2014, 08:24:13 pm
Saw that Bo and the warren gang made the trip.

Scouting Stuttgart since I'm sure they'll be at our game tomorrow night.

lightsoutlefty

I will say warren should be fine. Arkadelphia came out slow. Having trouble hanging on to the ball didn't help. Stuttgarts qb is quick and elusive but not a lot around him and not much of an arm.

cuckoobird

Depth finally got to us. Good game arkie, you guys are pretty good

CounterPunch

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 01, 2014, 08:35:56 pm
Depth finally got to us. Good game arkie, you guys are pretty good
nah Stuttgart is just pretty bad.

AirWarren

Quote from: lightsoutlefty on September 01, 2014, 08:34:23 pm
I will say warren should be fine. Arkadelphia came out slow. Having trouble hanging on to the ball didn't help. Stuttgarts qb is quick and elusive but not a lot around him and not much of an arm.

How did kosters look?

phdefense

September 01, 2014, 10:48:06 pm #84 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 10:51:16 pm by phdefense
Quote from: AirWarren on September 01, 2014, 10:42:37 pm

How did kosters look?
Pretty good.I think he won MVP of the game tonight.

Good game to the Badgers they have a lot of size and depth. If they can clean up the turnovers they are going to be tough for anyone in the 4A to handle. It was a decent game until Stuttgart went from 1 point up to being mercy ruled in the span of 13 minutes. What can you even say to that?

Superjack45

Quote from: phdefense on September 01, 2014, 10:48:06 pm
I want mess with you Bird or Sugartown,yeah right you guys got handle pretty good by Arkie.

How did kosters look?
Pretty good.I think he won MVP of the game tonight.

Good game to the Badgers they have a lot of size and depth. If they can clean up the turnovers they are going to be tough for anyone in the 4A to handle. It was a decent game until Stuttgart went from 1 point up to being mercy ruled in the span of 13 minutes. What can you even say to that?

Arkansasfootballfan

How did kosters look?

Like a beast.  He was running over everybody

AirWarren

Superjack45

03Badger

im back.... went to the game. unimpressed. not very happy. Arkadelphia is not very good this year. to be expected when losing 2 superstars. there are no superstars on this team.

The defense looked pretty good. i was happy with their play, but i think Stuttgart sucks so im not sure if we got a good look.

Offense.... yuck. i dont like the QB. needs to go back to Safety. starting RB left after 1st play with ankle injury. WR #5 looks really good, but doesnt have much speed. has a good vertical. Jay Brooks Burnham can catch anything thrown to him. Mostly possession receivers for Arkadelphia.

the read option needs lots of work. handoffs are bad. the QB doesnt want to give the ball up and the RBs want to always take it.

gonna be a long year for Arkadelphia..... i see 4 losses.

im just not happy with this years team. but my opinion means very little. the coaches are happy and the fans seem to be happy from what i can tell.

cuckoobird

Hmm left after a loss and doesnt resurface untill after a win.

AirWarren

Quote from: 03Badger on September 02, 2014, 12:00:27 pm
im back.... went to the game. unimpressed. not very happy. Arkadelphia is not very good this year. to be expected when losing 2 superstars. there are no superstars on this team.

The defense looked pretty good. i was happy with their play, but i think Stuttgart sucks so im not sure if we got a good look.

Offense.... yuck. i dont like the QB. needs to go back to Safety. starting RB left after 1st play with ankle injury. WR #5 looks really good, but doesnt have much speed. has a good vertical. Jay Brooks Burnham can catch anything thrown to him. Mostly possession receivers for Arkadelphia.

the read option needs lots of work. handoffs are bad. the QB doesnt want to give the ball up and the RBs want to always take it.

gonna be a long year for Arkadelphia..... i see 4 losses.

im just not happy with this years team. but my opinion means very little. the coaches are happy and the fans seem to be happy from what i can tell.

Call coach. Let him in on this insight.

hogfan10

Quote from: cuckoobird on September 02, 2014, 12:26:51 pm

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Is it odd that he would leave after the last game (for his team) of 2013, and reappear after the first game (again for his team) of 2014. Seems to make perfect sense to me.

03Badger

Quote from: hogfan10 on September 02, 2014, 12:59:09 pm

I'm not sure what you're getting at. Is it odd that he would leave after the last game (for his team) of 2013, and reappear after the first game (again for his team) of 2014. Seems to make perfect sense to me.

Winner winner.

I left after the season and came back for the season. I'll do it again this year. I care more about college football so you can catch me year round on hogville.

IMO that was an embarrassing game Arkadelphia played vs one of the crappiest Stuttgart teams ever.

LJ06

Quote from: 03Badger on September 02, 2014, 01:28:10 pm
Quote from: hogfan10 on September 02, 2014, 12:59:09 pm

Winner winner.

I left after the season and came back for the season. I'll do it again this year. I care more about college football so you can catch me year round on hogville.

IMO that was an embarrassing game Arkadelphia played vs one of the crappiest Stuttgart teams ever.

Wins a win no matter how hard it is to earn IMO. Opening game and there will always be things to correct. Arkadelphia will get better and so will Stuttgart.

03Badger

Arkadelphia may get better.... But the ceiling is a lot lower than the past few years.

LJ06

Quote from: 03Badger on September 02, 2014, 03:11:32 pm
Arkadelphia may get better.... But the ceiling is a lot lower than the past few years.

Well that's expected due to the caliber of players y'all lost however you still have a stout defense and Kosters on offense. Arky will get better.

Bigbossman

It's probably old news, but I'm just finding out, so I'll ask. Which position did stutttgart hire vince perrin for? Head coach?

mossflyer

Quote from: Bigbossman on September 02, 2014, 05:15:38 pm
It's probably old news, but I'm just finding out, so I'll ask. Which position did stutttgart hire vince perrin for? Head coach?
Yep.

Bigbossman

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas