• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Green Forest @ Prairie Grove webcast

Started by zarns, August 25, 2014, 03:00:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

zarns

The scrimmage between Green Forest and Prairie Grove will be webcast this Friday night (8/29) starting around 1830.

To watch the game you can either go to www.pgtigersonline.com and click on the "Live Events" tab or you can go to www.pgtelco.com and click on the "Prairie Grove Sports" tab.

There will be an interactive chat room that you can access to discuss the game with other viewers.

If you have any questions feel free to message me...

beach bum

That is going to be like 35-0 between the 2 quarters played by the starters.

Tigerdad2

Yes it will beach bum. the 2-3's of PG could beat them 35-0, Lets hope everyone stays healthy

Tigerdad

Thanks Zarns. We sure do appreciate the webcast, it's a top notch program.

zarns

August 29, 2014, 06:38:43 am #4 Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 07:07:00 am by zarns
Thank you Tigerdad, Lynn and I do enjoy the heck out of it.

Just a reminder that we will be broadcasting tonight. Weather looks iffy, 50% chance of rain. But if you like old school wishbone and wing-t teams playing in the mud this one is for you.

cuckoobird

Tigerdad2

Wouldn't call it a fight if the score is 35-0 after the 1st QRT

cuckoobird

beach bum

Green Forest used to give PG a good game every fews years in the 90s and early 2000s... Good thing they are not in the same conference anymore like old days because Green Forest would lose for at least a decade straight.

Tigerdad2

very true! when they were 2a and 3a, it was not a bad match up every few years
think it was 98,99 and around 04 they had good teams

pgfan2016

10-3 last year.  Made it to the 3rd round.  Beat Pea Ridge by 24.  Might not be as bad you think.  I've never seen them play and know nothing about them.

The Coach

Quote from: pgfan2016 on August 29, 2014, 04:28:26 pm
10-3 last year.  Made it to the 3rd round.  Beat Pea Ridge by 24.  Might not be as bad you think.  I've never seen them play and know nothing about them.

Graduated everyone off that team and play in a crap conference.

TIGER101

After watching the game tonight I still believe PG should win the conference for the 3rd straight year.   They just keep rolling in player after player to the system.  They threw, caught,  and ran the ball very well.  Need to clean up a few mistakes that were made, but it's early and don't see that being a problem after games start.  Unless Shiloh has something they have brought in up their sleeve, PG just has to much talent again compared to the rest of the 1-4a.  Again a plethora of Jr and SR athletes.   

DerekOxford

Quote from: TIGER101 on August 29, 2014, 10:20:41 pm
After watching the game tonight I still believe PG should win the conference for the 3rd straight year.   They just keep rolling in player after player to the system.  They threw, caught,  and ran the ball very well.  Need to clean up a few mistakes that were made, but it's early and don't see that being a problem after games start.  Unless Shiloh has something they have brought in up their sleeve, PG just has to much talent again compared to the rest of the 1-4a.  Again a plethora of Jr and SR athletes.

Do you think the open date the second week will help or hurt them?

TIGER101

I'm not sure D.  Very unusual to have one and especially this early in the year.

DerekOxford

I'm ready for next Friday night. What a way to open the season than with the Battle of 62!

Tigerdad2

I think people could argue either way, They will have 2-3  competitive quarters against Farmington then a bye, then the starters will play maybe 2 quarters against West Fork, so if they come out of that injury free, I think they will be fine . Other people might say they won't be ready come week 4 because of this scenario. I think they will be fine.  It shows a lot about the respect PG's program has around the state. Morrilton didn't want to play them week two anymore and neither did anyone else

The Coach

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on August 30, 2014, 07:56:53 am
I think people could argue either way, They will have 2-3  competitive quarters against Farmington.

What makes you think that the Farmington game won't be a 4 quarter game like normal? PG isn't so good they won't have to play well to win that game.

Lionfan

We scrimmaged Farmington last week and I can grant you this you'll have to play ball they aren't no push over

pgfan2016

Quote from: Lionfan on August 30, 2014, 04:58:41 pm
We scrimmaged Farmington last week and I can grant you this you'll have to play ball they aren't no push over
I was at the Farmington/Gravette scrimmage.   I'm not saying that both teams are terrible,  but neither looked very good.  PG should win Friday but this game is usually very close no matter who the favorite is.  Gravette left me wondering what's wrong with your football team.  They looked like an old Lincoln team from the past. 
PG will keep winning until some of these teams in this conference start taking football serious again.   Other than the 10th grade class, which could be ok before they're done, PG is solid all the way down to the 9th grade class.

Lionfan

Glad you where there we had a lot of starters that where sitting out for some kind of discipline reason and they where some key players

pgfan2016

Tigerdad2

I think you have it right PGFan2016 . PG will have good teams until these 7th and 8th graders get into High School. I honestly think the game will be similar to last years score

The Coach

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on August 31, 2014, 05:28:52 pm
I think you have it right PGFan2016 . PG will have good teams until these 7th and 8th graders get into High School. I honestly think the game will be similar to last years score

Bet it's close all the way like it usually is. Last season is the rarity in this game.

pgfan2016

I have said the same thing.  The only problem is Farmington has MUCH less talent than the past 2 years.

Cajun Hog

If this game is close, then PG has issues this season. They should win 40-12.

Tigerdad2

The Coach

I guess PG has issues. This game is close 4 of 5 years. To much based off last years game.

DerekOxford

Farmington/Prairie Grove was just an old-fashioned slobberknocker.

Cramps, cramps, cramps! The second half took forever just because it seemed like every other play in the third quarter, the game stopped because someone was cramping.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: DerekOxford on September 05, 2014, 11:27:15 pm
Farmington/Prairie Grove was just an old-fashioned slobberknocker.

Cramps, cramps, cramps! The second half took forever just because it seemed like every other play in the third quarter, the game stopped because someone was cramping.
Same thing happened at the game I was attending and it wasn't even that hot. Kids need to learn how to hydrate better.

Lionfan

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on August 30, 2014, 07:56:53 am
I think people could argue either way, They will have 2-3  competitive quarters against Farmington then a bye, then the starters will play maybe 2 quarters against West Fork,

I guess the starters only played 2-3 quarters better not against west fork they put a smacking on gentry

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas