• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cuckoo/Sugartown/TSW

Started by BrianfromCarlisle, August 19, 2014, 09:18:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BrianfromCarlisle

See y'all at the scrimmage next week?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 19, 2014, 09:18:50 pm
See y'all at the scrimmage next week?
If I get off of work in time, yes.

BrianfromCarlisle

Good deal. It's been a while.

TSW

I will be there .  What time does it start ?

BrianfromCarlisle

cuckoobird

I 'll be there with bells on. Litterally

BrianfromCarlisle

Lol.  I have no doubt. I'll be the one in the Carlisle shirt. 

DogsWin7

Look.....all of you being nice in one thread....:)

SUGARTOWN

If it starts at 5:30 I probably won't be able to make it. But I'll be looking for reports from you guys afterwards...

cuckoobird

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on August 20, 2014, 12:47:40 pm
Look.....all of you being nice in one thread....:)
He's one of us, just chose to live in Carlisle

BrianfromCarlisle

cuckoobird

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on August 20, 2014, 12:53:50 pm
If it starts at 5:30 I probably won't be able to make it. But I'll be looking for reports from you guys afterwards...
I bet jr high starts at 5:30

BrianfromCarlisle

I will try to find out shortly and let you know

SUGARTOWN

August 20, 2014, 06:10:59 pm #13 Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 06:25:10 pm by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 20, 2014, 04:57:36 pm
I will try to find out shortly and let you know
I'm going to check with David Sanders, I think he told me a couple weeks ago that high school started at 7:00.

Just got confirmed, jr high at 5:30, high school at 7:00.

BrianfromCarlisle

Sorry.  Just got back home. But you are correct. 5:30 is Jr high

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 20, 2014, 08:03:42 pm
I'll be there. I also want to get a look at Carlisle since some poster named Harry thinks that DeWitt with their SEC QB will mercy rule the Bisons this year. Lol

BrianfromCarlisle

I noticed that!  Ummmmmm...no.  Carlisle is pretty dang big across the line. Gonna make it easy for the new starting RBs to find a hole. 

cuckoobird

I cant wait to see that game. Go Bisons!!!

BrianfromCarlisle

Go Bison.   No s at the end. Lol.  You get a pass    Haha. 

BrianfromCarlisle

What is Stuttgart bringing to the table tomorrow?  Are they throwing it around? 

cuckoobird

We went to the wishbone and have the triple option down to a t.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 25, 2014, 02:56:03 pm
What is Stuttgart bringing to the table tomorrow?  Are they throwing it around?
I have no idea that's why I'll be there. :)

cuckoobird

Come on sug , you know we are going to run it down peoples throats with that huge line we have.....

cuckoobird

August 25, 2014, 03:24:05 pm #23 Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 03:25:42 pm by cuckoobird
In honesty brian we have gone to the full blown spread and with the athletes we currently have it probably is our best option. You want to get a glimpse of a really good team just watch those junior birds. I cant wait till they move up

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on August 25, 2014, 03:24:05 pm
In honesty brian we have gone to the full blown spread and with the athletes we currently have it probably is our best option. You want to get a glimpse of a really good team just watch those junior birds. I cant wait till they move up

Seriously?

cuckoobird

your name here

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on August 25, 2014, 01:08:32 pm
Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on August 20, 2014, 08:03:42 pm
I'll be there. I also want to get a look at Carlisle since some poster named Harry thinks that DeWitt with their SEC QB will mercy rule the Bisons this year. Lol
harry does drink a lot of blue koolaid, not sure what is in it.

BrianfromCarlisle

Yeah, Carlisle JR high is looking awful salty as well.  We shall see soon enough. 

Big Fan

When you start bragging about the Jr High team it doesn't say much for the Sr team.   Just say'n........

BrianfromCarlisle

BrianfromCarlisle

Wasn't aware that saying they looked salty was bragging. And the SR high team is going to be tough.  That line is pretty big. 

cuckoobird

August 26, 2014, 02:38:52 pm #31 Last Edit: August 26, 2014, 02:42:28 pm by cuckoobird
How bad are the skeeters at dark thirty in carlisle?

BrianfromCarlisle

SUGARTOWN

I'll bet I haven't seen but half a dozen mosquitoes since I moved to LR. I'm sure I'll make up for it tonight though...

BrianfromCarlisle

There are 300 dozen in the corner of my garage!

cuckoobird

They arent too bad around the pool at night but I'll make sure and brings some dope for after dark. Too darn hot for pants

BrianfromCarlisle

phdefense

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: phdefense on August 26, 2014, 09:25:20 pm
How did it go tonight?
Offense showed some promise running and throwing the ball from the spread. Both qbs moved the team well. They were keeping the defenses off balance for the most part. Quite a few holding penalties for all the teams. Defense looked shaky at the start but got better as the night went on just not a lot size out there for the Birds this year as you know. I think they'll be able to put some points on the board though.

I think we'll see some improvement between now and next Monday. They appeared to work out some of the nerves.

Big Fan

cuckoobird

Yeah rison did pretty good with the double wing or wing t but dumas didnt with their passing game against us. They did have a couple long qb scrambles but never reached the endzone. I think we are better now than what we were last year at the end of the season. I did notice the opposing teams defenses getting tired pretty quick with our hunh. I think we will be ok

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas