• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacketman65 Stuttgart jealousy thread...

Started by SUGARTOWN, August 18, 2014, 09:57:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

Please quit hijacking every thread with your love for the Ricebirds, just post it all here so everybody can choose not to read it if they want.

Thank you.

Uncle Ivan

I saw a ricebird chase a crane the other day.  Crane was ten times its size, ricebird didn't care.

it was a black bird

taclark1996

Wow...... So this is what its come to. Jacketman65 vs all Stuttgart posters (so at least 5) on one thread. Well I can't say I didn't see this coming.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: taclark1996 on August 19, 2014, 05:41:00 am
Wow...... So this is what its come to. Jacketman65 vs all Stuttgart posters (so at least 5) on one thread. Well I can't say I didn't see this coming.
No, it's not us vs him. That's what he thinks it is...we don't care what he says. We don't really care about him or his crazy posts. I just wanted to give him a place all his own to rant so he wouldn't clutter up every other thread.

taclark1996

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on August 19, 2014, 06:32:29 am
No, it's not us vs him. That's what he thinks it is...we don't care what he says. We don't really care about him or his crazy posts. I just wanted to give him a place all his own to rant so he wouldn't clutter up every other thread.

Ya I know, but you are kind of inviting him to put more "crazy posts" don't you think so :'D

taclark1996

Quote from: taclark1996 on August 19, 2014, 06:56:28 am
Quote from: SUGARTOWN on August 19, 2014, 06:32:29 am

Ya I know, but you are kind of inviting him to put more "crazy posts" don't you think so :'D

Cause at some point these "crazy posts" must aggervate y'all in Stuttgart

SUGARTOWN

Doesn't matter if we "invite them" or not, he usually shows up anyway. And no they don't aggravate me at all, they would really be funny if it wasn't so sad. I kinda feel sorry for the guy.

cuckoobird

SouthernerPride

CounterPunch

SUGARTOWN

your name here

Looks like Jacketman won't comment on a thread with his name on it, he only lurks in the shadows of threads that don't pertain to him.

Big Fan

DogsWin7

Quote from: Big Fan on August 20, 2014, 09:04:09 am
Quote from: your name here on August 20, 2014, 07:49:54 am
he only lurks in the shadows of threads that don't pertain to him.
Ironic
hmmmm.....I wonder if it's....no....you think....??  :)

AirWarren

cuckoobird

I dont think anyone is complaining. We could do the childish thing like some and block his posts, but, i think only people who are easily baited do that.

cuckoobird

His envy has reached an all time high. He is now claiming to be from stuttgart on the 4-4a thread. Just in case he edits it I have it quoted so it will live forever

DogsWin7

How do you know he's not from Struttgart?   

No one actually can see the person typing behind the computer screen.   

Stranger things have happened before on FF. 

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on August 20, 2014, 03:41:13 pm
His envy has reached an all time high. He is now claiming to be from stuttgart on the 4-4a thread. Just in case he edits it I have it quoted so it will live forever
Exactly. In the 4-4A thread he brings up Stuttgart for no reason at all. And WE'RE the crazy ones? Although, I wouldn't want to talk about Clinton either if I were him.

Lions84

birdman16

Maybe this is payback for all the trash I used to talk about Clinton back in the day. 

your name here

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas