• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dewitt

Started by Ventman, August 05, 2014, 09:53:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Can someone give me some details on the team this year?

cuckoobird

Quote from: Ventman on August 05, 2014, 09:53:21 am
Can someone give me some details on the team this year?
same ole Dewitt, different year

CounterPunch

Will be in a battle for 7th place in 8-4a

Ventman

How many kids do they have playing? What type of offense do they run? We play them in Carlisle in week 2 I believe and was just wondering what to expect?

your name here

Same ole cuckoo every year. Ventman to answer your question, I think there are around 45 out. Most of the Oline is returning. Good group of running backs old and new. QB is first year starter with good size and a good arm.

Ventman

Thanks, sounds like we may have our hands full.

your name here

nah, we have ours full no matter who we play.

Tigerdad2

I have a lot of respect for Dewitt and coach Jones. They hired a young coach and they have improved. 4 wins in one season is more than any of the last 10 years. More HS need to hire young coaches

Jacketman65

Be careful now , because the Struttfart posters will think otherwise!  You know they know all.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jacketman65 on August 15, 2014, 11:15:01 pm
Be careful now , because the Struttfart posters will think otherwise!  You know they know all.
You're finally starting to get it. We do know all. So if you just accept it and pay attention you may be able to learn something.  :D

cuckoobird

your name here

Jacketman do you wake up every morning with our Arkansas County friends on your mind. It seems no matter where I look on here, if any one of them post something you have something derogatory to say to them or about them. 

Jacketman65

cuckoobird

Jacketman65

cuckoobird

August 18, 2014, 10:25:17 am #15 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 10:26:48 am by cuckoobird
Quote from: Jacketman65 on August 18, 2014, 09:01:46 am
See what I mean!
It was an honest answer to a asinine statement. I didn't go off on a rant like someone I know. Rant enters stage left....

Jacketman65

Like I said - See what I mean! ::)

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: cuckoobird on August 18, 2014, 10:25:17 am
See what I mean!
It was an honest answer to a asinine statement. I didn't go off on a rant like someone I know. Rant enters stage left....
Cuckoo, I and everyone one else on here stopped trying to figure out this guy's intentions quite a while ago. No need to try to have a rational conversation with him. Frankly, I don't want to know what's he's thinking anyway...

cuckoobird

This is true, I've tried before to no avail, but I'm no quiter so I'll keep trying.

your name here

And I didn't get an answer, I see that they respond to you, but why do you post on every post that one of them puts up. And I do mean every one. Does your computer alert you when one of them signs on?

Big Fan

See what I mean!
The troll has been trolled..............

Jacketman65

Quote from: your name here on August 18, 2014, 03:31:31 pm
And I didn't get an answer, I see that they respond to you, but why do you post on every post that one of them puts up. And I do mean every one. Does your computer alert you when one of them signs on?
You probably would not understand the answer, but I will try anyway.  "They respond to me and why do I post on every post that they put up"  Did you really say that?  I suggest that you back up and do a little more reading before you start pointing fingers.  My computer IS pretty smart and after all I am not the one the MOD's called out for all of the name calling, snarky remarks and so on, that I believe was our friend/friends from Ar. County.  Been called everything from a troll to a stalker to a crackhead and whatever else by "some" of these people.  So it is OK for them to post whatever they want and others not?  Is that enough of an answer or do you need more?

Jacketman65

Quote from: Big Fan on August 18, 2014, 06:56:55 pm
See what I mean!
The troll has been trolled..............
:)

Big Fan

Quote from: Jacketman65 on August 18, 2014, 07:04:45 pm
You probably would not understand the answer, but I will try anyway.  "They respond to me and why do I post on every post that they put up"  Did you really say that?  I suggest that you back up and do a little more reading before you start pointing fingers.  My computer IS pretty smart and after all I am not the one the MOD's called out for all of the name calling, snarky remarks and so on, that I believe was our friend/friends from Ar. County.  Been called everything from a troll to a stalker to a crackhead and whatever else by "some" of these people.  So it is OK for them to post whatever they want and others not?  Is that enough of an answer or do you need more?
fair enough........keep up the good work. 

SUGARTOWN

So it is OK for them to post whatever they want and others not?
Yes.

WildcatGrandpa13

I'm excited to see ECS open up against Dewitt in the Hooten's Classic in Pine Bluff, does anyone know how ECS and Dewitt matchup?

DogsWin7

Quote from: Big Fan on August 18, 2014, 07:07:23 pm
fair enough........keep up the good work.
to some it's work.....to others it's play...:)

your name here

August 18, 2014, 09:11:10 pm #27 Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 11:16:15 pm by your name here
So what affiliation do you have to DeWitt, we just interest you enough to look on the post and respond to their post. No need to respond with another soliloquy, I probably know where it's headed.

DogsWin7

Quote from: your name here on August 18, 2014, 09:11:10 pm
So what affiliation do you have to DeWitt, we just interest you enough to look on the post and respond to their post. no need to respond with another soliloquy, I probably know where it's headed.

To whom are you speaking??

I don't understand words like soliloquy....:)

Jacketman65

Quote from: your name here on August 18, 2014, 09:11:10 pm
So what affiliation do you have to DeWitt, we just interest you enough to look on the post and respond to their post. no need to respond with another soliloquy, I probably know where it's headed.
Once again, you failed!  They first responded to me, not I to them.  Please start at the top and read the thread!

DogsWin7

You better watch it speaking the truth on here....:)

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jacketman65 on August 15, 2014, 11:15:01 pm
This is your post. Cuckoo was talking to the DeWitt people. Nobody mentioned you or Clinton, yet you felt the need to post derogatory comments.

Jacketman65

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on August 18, 2014, 09:34:15 pm
You better watch it speaking the truth on here....:)
Yep, it will get you in trouble every time.

cuckoobird

I can proudly claim i have never been "called out " for name calling. Although I cant say the same for derailing. Wrong again

helmethair

Who is the QB for Dewitt?  I saw a QB they had in 7th grade and he was around 6-3 and pretty good.  He would be a junior this year.  Wondered how big he is if he still there

cuckoobird

Yep thats him. Jake Reives

helmethair

How big is he now?

cuckoobird

your name here

Actually he is a little bigger than he was in the 7th grade.

cuckoobird

Probably but i dont think he was 6'3" then but is now. Lol

Lions84

I hope DeWitt turns the corner this year they were always tough in the late 1970's and early 1980's.

incogneto

They were good when Newsome was the coach.  I have heard good things about the program of late.

harry

Quote from: Ventman on August 05, 2014, 11:14:03 am
How many kids do they have playing? What type of offense do they run? We play them in Carlisle in week 2 I believe and was just wondering what to expect?

You can expect to get dominated at the line of scrimmage, most of last years linemen are back and they are even bigger, skill players are more talented, and quarterback will be playing in the SEC in a couple of years. should be a mercy rule game in Dewitts favor!!

SUGARTOWN

^^^ That's the funniest thing I've read on here in a long time.  :)

CounterPunch

Someone get the sniffing salt out for harry.

harry

I have thought all along they would be 3-0 going into conference. But I know the Dragons believe it also. I heard that the coaches said at the preseason banquet last week about how explosive our offense would be this year and that we have more team speed than last year, also that we would dominate Episcopal physically and guaranteed we would be 2-0 going into our home opener vs Stuttgart and 3-0 going into conference. They also said this was the most talented team in 15 years. They also auctioned off a couch in the endzone for the Stuttgart game and it made them a little less than a thousand. Confidence and talent will win out. I am hearing that Carlisle and Stuttgart are WAY down in talent this year. GO DRAGONS!!!!!!

CounterPunch

Quote from: harry on August 24, 2014, 07:51:12 pm
I have thought all along they would be 3-0 going into conference. But I know the Dragons believe it also. I heard that the coaches said at the preseason banquet last week about how explosive our offense would be this year and that we have more team speed than last year, also that we would dominate Episcopal physically and guaranteed we would be 2-0 going into our home opener vs Stuttgart and 3-0 going into conference. They also said this was the most talented team in 15 years. They also auctioned off a couch in the endzone for the Stuttgart game and it made them a little less than a thousand. Confidence and talent will win out. I am hearing that Carlisle and Stuttgart are WAY down in talent this year. GO DRAGONS!!!!!!
well Dewiit could very well be improved....but they are in one heck of a football conference and will finish 7th or 8th like always. I would love them to finish 4th or 5th but it will be tough.

your name here

No doubt about it, 8-4A is a tough conference. Not blowing the same horn as harry but I think they will be better than last year. I do know we have a couple of young guys that are going to stand out.

cuckoobird

I've got a nice endzone seat reserved....

cdelaney

Quote from: harry on August 24, 2014, 07:51:12 pm
somehow I doubt your QB will be playing in the SEC in a couple of years. But there was a group from Dewitt at the ECS scrimmage in England last night scouting, and they should be pretty confident in their guaranteed win after watching the Wildcats performance- pretty sloppy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas