• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Misc Warren/Stuttgart Thread

Started by Big Fan, July 28, 2014, 01:38:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Fan

cuckoobird

Thanks BF I was about to start a new thread for this but glad you beat me to it.

It's LJ's fault in reply#32 but no one got a warning until the other two guys defended that reply. hmmmmmmm

SUGARTOWN

So I can't talk about how good Crossett's going to be in this thread? Lol

Proud Buckaroo

If it's up to Eddie. You can talk about crossett wherever you wish. Just as long as it's not warren or Stuttgart.

SUGARTOWN

It doesn't matter to me. The Warren-Stuttgart talk is the only that keeps this board going anyway.

Oh....and Waldron.

Jack1990

Can't leave out Waldron...the thread that just will not die!

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 28, 2014, 02:13:17 pm
It doesn't matter to me. The Warren-Stuttgart talk is the only that keeps this board going anyway.

Oh....and Waldron.

Pretty much since most other fans dissapear till at least August.

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 28, 2014, 01:43:53 pm
Thanks BF I was about to start a new thread for this but glad you beat me to it.

It's LJ's fault in reply#32 but no one got a warning until the other two guys defended that reply. hmmmmmmm

Hey I just said a one word joke. I shoulda known you two canaries would be soon to follow.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on July 28, 2014, 02:31:19 pm

Hey I just said a one word joke. I shoulda known you two canaries would be soon to follow.
And AW wasn't far behind. Even though he has us or at Cuckoo on ignore, lol.

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 28, 2014, 02:37:23 pm

Well I can guarantee this will be the most active thread on the 4A board

SUGARTOWN

Speaking of active, where's your buddy Superjack? I haven't been called a dummy lately....

Then again, he's taking a liking to Big Fan recently. I guess it's that whole Monticello envy thing.

Jack1990

Quote from: LJ06 on July 28, 2014, 02:41:56 pm

Only 44 more pages to catch up to Waldron's success thread! LOL

cuckoobird

Yep you guys can get us with one word but we can get you too with just one word.

I agree if it wasnt for us and oldman the 4a board would be a joke 7 months out of the year. Well, us Ricebirds post all year but you guys take a month or two off after your annual end of the year beatdown

DogsWin7

Awwwww, ain't love grand?   :)

What do you get when you mix a Bulldog, Lumberjack, ricebird, bearcat, and a couple of Coaches with Idoknows and a Big Fan??

cuckoobird

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 28, 2014, 02:50:09 pm
Speaking of active, where's your buddy Superjack? I haven't been called a dummy lately....

Then again, he's taking a liking to Big Fan recently. I guess it's that whole Monticello envy thing.

My buddy? C'mon man he is the village...well you know. Probably lost his password again. If bobo had a twin SJ would be it.

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on July 28, 2014, 02:50:57 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on July 28, 2014, 02:41:56 pm

Only 44 more pages to catch up to Waldron's success thread! LOL

Nothing can catch up to the awesomeness of that thread!

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 28, 2014, 02:53:44 pm
Yep you guys can get us with one word but we can get you too with just one word.

I agree if it wasnt for us and oldman the 4a board would be a joke 7 months out of the year. Well, us Ricebirds post all year but you guys take a month or two off after your annual end of the year beatdown

That's the beauty of our lil rivalry. Only takes one word to set the other fan base off. And c'mon on I've always taken a few weeks off after season since I signed up. Helps recharge my batteries. Least I don't leave out mid season after a loss or claim overtime at work  ::)

cuckoobird

July 28, 2014, 03:33:40 pm #18 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 03:36:14 pm by cuckoobird
Bulldog nation and its finest !

Crap, now we went off topic and its your fault again. You are the front runner in troll of the year

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 28, 2014, 03:33:40 pm
Bulldog nation and its finest !

Crap, now we went off topic and its your fault again. You are the front runner in troll of the year

Nah it's not even close once again

LJ06

I know one thing, I can only hope for some more catered pizza this year in Sugartown

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on July 28, 2014, 03:53:33 pm
I know one thing, I can only hope for some more catered pizza this year in Sugartown
I'm pretty sure Larry's Pizza will provide a nice little buffet once again for all of the visiting media.

DogsWin7

"It's Gonna Be A Great Year!" Quote from Big Fan  :)

hawgfan15

The week leading up to the Warren/Stuttgart game should be entertaining

AirWarren

Quote from: Superjack45 on July 28, 2014, 05:47:12 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on July 28, 2014, 03:10:13 pm

My buddy? C'mon man he is the village...well you know. Probably lost his password again. If bobo had a twin SJ would be it.
Ok LJ06 you are about to start something you can't finish. When I got on this board I have been nothing but truthful about the Jacks and how they would reach the Championship in the Rock my support for my team never waivers,and remember I know who you are but you don't know me so be careful My Buddy!!! But I know you can do better than that.

Oh brother.

OLDSCHOOL82

LJ06

Ok LJ06 you are about to start something you can't finish. When I got on this board I have been nothing but truthful about the Jacks and how they would reach the Championship in the Rock my support for my team never waivers,and remember I know who you are but you don't know me so be careful My Buddy!!! But I know you can do better than that.

Oh lord just joking with you don't get your panties in a wad. Take another break from internet posting if I got under your skin that bad. And don't threaten me again.

Romeo

Whoa. Lumberjacks don't attack other Lumberjacks. Respect the code.

OLDSCHOOL82

I may be wrong and I don't want to look at old threads on my mobile.  Did superjack45 not say who his son was on the championship game thread last year before the finals?  I remember who it was if it's the same poster but I won't say.

phdefense

Should I be the one to tell this fool that this can be printed out and his IP can be geographically traced and then charges can be pressed as "domestic terrorism" under the " Patriot Act"? Or would someone else like to?

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on July 28, 2014, 06:04:34 pm
Whoa. Lumberjacks don't attack other Lumberjacks. Respect the code.

It's a shame.

AirWarren

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 28, 2014, 06:07:11 pm
I may be wrong and I don't want to look at old threads on my mobile.  Did superjack45 not say who his son was on the championship game thread last year before the finals?  I remember who it was if it's the same poster but I won't say.

Yes you are correct...

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: AirWarren on July 28, 2014, 06:12:45 pm

Yes you are correct...

Ha.  Then there's no way anyone could ever figure out who he is!

LJ06

Yes

LJ06

Quote from: phdefense on July 28, 2014, 06:08:36 pm

Should I be the one to tell this fool that this can be printed out and his IP can be geographically traced and then charges can be pressed as "domestic terrorism" under the " Patriot Act"? Or would someone else like to?

Please do

Proud Buckaroo

I'm just here to read the comments.

hawgfan15

So if you are a positive, truthful, and supportive fan then you can't be the village idiot. Got ya....

phdefense

phdefense

Quote from: hawgfan15 on July 28, 2014, 06:20:13 pm
So if you are a positive, truthful, and supportive fan then you can't be the village idiot. Got ya....
He definitely isn't making Warren look good. I feel bad for his kid, probably catches all sorts of flack from teammates because of the things dad posts.

SUGARTOWN

July 28, 2014, 06:31:04 pm #39 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:33:14 pm by SUGARTOWN

Yeah, we all know who he is. I'll bet he's one of the dad's that wears a shirt to the games with son's name and number on it that says J _______'s Dad on the back.

I don't want to speak for LJ, but I'll wager he probably knows who Stuperjack is....sorry for calling him your buddy.

On the bright side, at least we're all posting in the correct thread now. :)

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 28, 2014, 06:31:04 pm

Yeah, we all know who he is. I'll bet he's one of the dad's that wears a shirt to the games with son's name and number on it that says J _______'s Dad on the back.

I don't want to speak for LJ, but I'll wager he probably knows who Stuperjack is....sorry for calling him your buddy.

On the bright side, at least we're all posting in the correct thread now. :)

Yes I do. We all do.

And yes we are all on the same thread. Everybody can be happy now, well almost everybody.

cuckoobird

Wow !! Lumberjack nation at odds ?

phdefense

July 28, 2014, 07:31:40 pm #42 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 07:35:40 pm by phdefense
Quote from: cuckoobird on July 28, 2014, 07:31:04 pm
Wow !! Lumberjack nation at odds ?
nah just looks like an odd Lumberjack

cuckoobird

Big Fan

Okay....make sure ya'll stick to the thread subject or I will have it shut down faster than you can say SJ is a Dumb@$$.     

Proud Buckaroo

Jeez, man. Calm yourself. It's a public forum, and this is America. It's also a public forum where trash talking will take place...

DogsWin7

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 28, 2014, 06:31:04 pm
I'll wager he probably knows who Stuperjack is.
I like this name better....Don't you??

DogsWin7

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 28, 2014, 08:23:18 pm
Jeez, man. Calm yourself. It's a public forum, and this is America. It's also a public forum where trash talking will take place...
You better calm yourself.....Do you know who Big Fan is??

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 28, 2014, 08:26:06 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 28, 2014, 08:23:18 pm
You better calm yourself.....Do you know who Big Fan is??

A moderator?

AirWarren

No. A talking head from Monticello :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas