• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waldron

Started by 60Hog, July 04, 2014, 10:17:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

60Hog

Waldron's biggest problem is they come to Arkadelphia on Oct. 3, go to Nashville the next week, and entertain Malvern the following week at home.

whippersnapper

Thank you for your analysis

LJ06

Quote from: 60Hog on July 04, 2014, 10:17:34 am
Waldron's biggest problem is they come to Arkadelphia on Oct. 3, go to Nashville the next week, and entertain Malvern the following week at home.

Waldrons biggest problem is the fact that at the end of the day they are still Waldron.

60Hog

Any time Whippersnapper.  You can always count on me.

DogsWin7

Are you from Arkadelphia or Waldron??

BTW....Welcome to FF!   

Dayton Kitchens

Oh lookie, just what discussion about Arkansas football needed.   Another Waldron thread.

For everyone who thought that three years and more than 2,000 posts just wasn't cutting it....

60Hog

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 04, 2014, 12:18:54 pm

Are you from Arkadelphia or Waldron??

BTW....Welcome to FF!

Thanks.  I've been on here before but my computer crashed and I couldn't remember my password and had a different email.  Took about 6 months to finally get back on.  I'm from Arkadelphia.  We moved here in 1979, son played for Outlaw thru 2002.  I started on FF when the Badgers were playing at Lakeside and a few players took part of their uniform off on the sidelines.  Very Embarrassing.  Believe Alexander was coach then.  Very good man who just retired at end of this school.  Enjoy reading what you young people have to say on here.

cuckoobird

Shes not young. Hahahaha jk dh

DogsWin7

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 06, 2014, 05:33:45 pm

Your no spring chicken either!!  Lol!!  Thanks for the reminder......;)   :P

Did you start running??  It's after July 4th....you promised....??  :)

cuckoobird

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 08, 2014, 11:04:45 am
Quote from: cuckoobird on July 06, 2014, 05:33:45 pm

Your no spring chicken either!!  Lol!!  Thanks for the reminder......;)   :P

Did you start running??  It's after July 4th....you promised....??  :)
unfortunately no. I'm still busy at work but it should taper off any day now. Who knows though, I may just let food win. lol

Proud Buckaroo

I need to run myself. Running alone is hard when you just don't have the motivation. Especially when you work shift work!

cuckoobird

I feel the same minus the shiftwork. Maybe we can get DH to be the FF cardio cheerleader!

Proud Buckaroo

Sounds good. Bahaha.

DogsWin7

You boys sure are complaining a lot to have and know so much about Football!   Come on....Toughen up!   Do it!    You'll thank me later....;) :)

Proud Buckaroo

To have the knowledge is completely different than having the motivation. Come to Smackover and give me some training. Ha. Ha.

rougarou

Knowledge of Waldron or Running?

DogsWin7

Quote from: rougarou on July 24, 2014, 07:29:53 pm

Good Question.   What do you know?? 

cuckoobird

rougarou

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 24, 2014, 07:52:05 pm

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 24, 2014, 05:45:02 pm
I've logged almost 200 miles for this month.

A lot about both!

DogsWin7

July 24, 2014, 08:52:17 pm #19 Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 09:25:09 pm by DiehardFBfan
Quote from: rougarou on July 24, 2014, 08:43:07 pm

A lot about both!

Well it's about time someone joined FF from Waldron!    Glad to have you!   

So you run?   Good for you!   It's great isn't it??   I love it!  :)

DogsWin7

Quote from: cuckoobird on July 24, 2014, 08:37:52 pm
I know NOTHING

Let's keep it that way.....scary to think how much damage you could do with a few facts....you might WIN Troll Of The Decade!!  Lol!!  Just kidding :)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: rougarou on July 24, 2014, 07:29:53 pm

Whatever comes to mind.

DogsWin7

Quote from: rougarou on July 24, 2014, 08:43:07 pm

A lot about both!

Are you Cajun?       Lousianna  French Quarter Mythical Creature The Werewolf?   

That's why you run? Lol!!

rougarou

The Rougarou is watching!

DogsWin7

Quote from: rougarou on July 26, 2014, 01:13:09 am
The Rougarou is watching!

So is this entire message board!!!   

Hey, count these dots for me

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Did you get it??   :)

DogsWin7

July 26, 2014, 08:49:55 am #25 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:54:16 am by DiehardFBfan
Not sure who you are rougarou.    Or where you are from....but I think everyone wants to see Waldron do well.   

rougarou

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 26, 2014, 08:49:55 am
Not sure who you are rougarou.    Or where you are from....

Then you are at a disadvantage!

Did you get it??   

DogsWin7

July 26, 2014, 09:13:33 am #27 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 09:16:00 am by DiehardFBfan
Quote from: rougarou on July 26, 2014, 09:11:07 am
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 26, 2014, 08:49:55 am
Not sure who you are rougarou.    Or where you are from....

Then you are at a disadvantage!

Did you get it??

Are you threatening me??     

I know that according to the story of the Rougarou he can't count to 13.   

Not sure what I'm supposed to be getting, but it's a message board where all of us post on sports and teams.   We have Mods who have our IP address' and monitor situations and posts.   

DogsWin7

Why don't you give me a little hint about where your from....so I won't be at such disadvantage.....what do ya, say....????   

Remember.....God is watching.  :)

cuckoobird

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on July 04, 2014, 12:30:35 pm
Oh lookie, just what discussion about Arkansas football needed.   Another Waldron thread.

For everyone who thought that three years and more than 2,000 posts just wasn't cutting it....
Oh lookie, just what every thread needs, a geek that is a volunteer at Augusta telling everyone what they need to know about football...

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on July 28, 2014, 08:10:50 am

Oh lookie, just what every thread needs, a geek that is a volunteer at Augusta telling everyone what they need to know about football...

They still love each other!

Coach Venny Slocombe

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on July 28, 2014, 08:38:19 am
Quote from: Coach Venny Slocombe on July 28, 2014, 08:10:50 am

They still love each other!
That dude is a piece of work man...lol...

Hoghead

Dayton Kitchens is still posting on here......LOL !!!!!

DogsWin7

Quote from: Hoghead on July 29, 2014, 11:52:32 pm
LOL!!! 

Waldron has attended more 7-on-7 camps this summer than they have the past few years.

cuckoobird

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 30, 2014, 11:50:45 am
Quote from: Hoghead on July 29, 2014, 11:52:32 pm
LOL!!! 

Waldron has attended more 7-on-7 camps this summer than they have the past few years.
So they've been to..............1?

DogsWin7

I read on FB...Waldron has been to several, along with the junior high team.   I thought it was a positive step.   

I also seen that besides Coach Mann being the AD he's also the Assistant Principle and the Basketball Coach Brown is also an Assistant Principle at the HS.   

rougarou

DogsWin7

July 30, 2014, 11:22:28 pm #39 Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 12:59:08 am by DiehardFBfan
Beware of Facebook.    It is far reaching.    Read, saw, seen?  Whatever?.

WowAnArrowFan

Waldron has more to worry about other than their conference play. They're going into preseason play with no wins in the last couple of years and they play 4 real salty 3a teams being Mansfield, Paris, Lavaca and Fountain lake.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: WowAnArrowFan on July 31, 2014, 01:18:44 pm
Waldron has more to worry about other than their conference play. They're going into preseason play with no wins in the last couple of years and they play 4 real salty 3a teams being Mansfield, Paris, Lavaca and Fountain lake.
Fountain Lake is a 4A team now and that's a conference game for Waldron.

WowAnArrowFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on July 31, 2014, 01:25:57 pm
Fountain Lake is a 4A team now and that's a conference game for Waldron.
My fault I'm use to seeing them in 3a play scratch out fountain lake

DogsWin7

Welcome to FF!     Purple and Gold, Golden Arrow.   I know many many people in Lavaca. 

I think Waldron, is probably trying to adjust to their new coaches, new system, and new conference....this year and hope for a few wins. 

How many starters return for Lavaca?   

WowAnArrowFan

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on July 31, 2014, 01:57:44 pm

Welcome to FF!     Purple and Gold, Golden Arrow.   I know many many people in Lavaca. 

I think Waldron, is probably trying to adjust to their new coaches, new system, and new conference....this year and hope for a few wins. 

How many starters return for Lavaca?   
7- O 6-D
Offense led by Hayden Headly who has been the Qb for two years with some dynamic backs such as Luke Brown, Kasey Nieman and Tanner Graham.
Defense is going to be Lavaca's strong suit this year. Despite losing a decent amount of depth in their roster, Lavaca will have plenty of studs to get them through the season and more than likely get them a playoff spot once again.

tmycjy

Hey Waldron fans I just went thew the number and as of right now this is how your season will go reamber number can change when people get hurt  or the way they play but here it is

Mansfield 14-35 L
Paris.       7-38 L
Lavaca      10-42 L
Fountain lake 14-44 L
Arkadephia 0-60.     L
Nashville.   6-48 L
Malvern.     6-52 L
Bauxite      24-42 L
Ashdown    7-44 L
Mena.        10-41 L

0-10 0-7 in coffrent play

Sorry for Waldron fan nape u can win some games

WowAnArrowFan

Idk about getting Waldron destroyed like that. Any coach is better than what use to be there. It's just gonna be rough having to losing all the non conference games and expect to get a win in 4-a play. Good luck and I can't wait to meet up. :)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: tmycjy on July 31, 2014, 04:53:12 pm
Hey Waldron fans I just went thew the number and as of right now this is how your season will go reamber number can change when people get hurt  or the way they play but here it is

Mansfield 14-35 L
Paris.       7-38 L
Lavaca      10-42 L
Fountain lake 14-44 L
Arkadephia 0-60.     L
Nashville.   6-48 L
Malvern.     6-52 L
Bauxite      24-42 L
Ashdown    7-44 L
Mena.        10-41 L

0-10 0-7 in coffrent play

Sorry for Waldron fan nape u can win some games

You apparently have no idea about Mansfield, Paris or Lavaca.

DogsWin7

tmycjy is alright, he picks a lot of teams and does his polls on the 5A mostly but I'm glad to have his input.     

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas