• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Excuse Thread

Started by cuckoobird, December 21, 2013, 12:31:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

Ladyjack

Lol you are probably correct so I guess football is you guys pageant!!!! I just kind of expect it from women!!! Lol!

mr.b@sc

Question of the day... Is ladyjack and superjack the same person or husband and wife..I see they signed up just 1 day apart, and superjack is apparently taking a vacation ...

Ladyjack

Hey Mr.b@sc I am a former Ladyjack and a proud football mom!!! The answer to your question is......yes superjack is my husband!!! He is on vacation and rightly so need to be!!! Lol!!

cuckoobird

December 23, 2013, 09:21:32 am #154 Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:24:55 am by cuckoobird
Lady can form complete sentences so i dont think its the same person. Maybe his spouse

Edit: oops a little late

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Ladyjack on December 23, 2013, 09:20:30 am
Hey Mr.b@sc I am a former Ladyjack and a proud football mom!!! The answer to your question is......yes superjack is my husband!!! He is on vacation and rightly so need to be!!! Lol!!
lol...with him gone a few day's we can all get a much needed rest...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Ladyjack on December 23, 2013, 08:54:08 am
I thought women were bad but this board brings out the worst in you fellas!!! The game is over the Bearcats won and again I say great job!!! I am proud of my Lumberjacks we had an amazing season! Now all of this back and forth with you grown men as we would say to the players leave it on the field/ leave it in the stands! I know this maybe had to do when many maybe vicariously living life through these young men. :) Encourage a returning player and get ready for next season! Don't forget these young men have pages too and they are watching you guys! Merry Christmas FF!!!!
sometimes it takes a smart woman to settle men down. great job. now go fix me a sandwich.

mr.b@sc

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 23, 2013, 09:21:32 am
Lady can form complete sentences so i dont think its the same person. Maybe his spouse
She has a much better education and it show's in her post's. lol.

cuckoobird

mr.b@sc

Quote from: Oldman on December 23, 2013, 09:23:10 am
Quote from: Ladyjack on December 23, 2013, 08:54:08 am
I thought women were bad but this board brings out the worst in you fellas!!! The game is over the Bearcats won and again I say great job!!! I am proud of my Lumberjacks we had an amazing season! Now all of this back and forth with you grown men as we would say to the players leave it on the field/ leave it in the stands! I know this maybe had to do when many maybe vicariously living life through these young men. :) Encourage a returning player and get ready for next season! Don't forget these young men have pages too and they are watching you guys! Merry Christmas FF!!!!
sometimes it takes a smart woman to settle men down. great job. now go fix me a sandwich.
+1 clap...lol

Ladyjack

Ha ha!!! You guys are too funny but what kind of sandwich would you like Old Man?  :)

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Ladyjack on December 23, 2013, 09:28:18 am
Ha ha!!! You guys are too funny but what kind of sandwich would you like Old Man?  :)
lol, i'm good. welcome to the board.

Jacketman65

Amazing how they multiply so quickly!

cuckoobird

SUGARTOWN

I guess they're out of excuses. At least until AW comes back to the 4A board, lol.

cuckoobird

He's been seen in the SEC board. Guess its still too soon for 4a

cuckoobird

LJ06

You guys need some attention?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on February 06, 2014, 07:40:00 pm
You guys need some attention?

Not as much as you guys used to need. :)

cuckoobird

We havent seen the usual topics about how great warren will be this year so i thought i would bump this one.

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on February 07, 2014, 06:55:32 am
We havent seen the usual topics about how great warren will be this year so i thought i would bump this one.

And you will continue to not see it

cuckoobird

Hombree got yall in time out?

LJ06

OPoraquê

QuoteDrake is the son of Mike and Karon Jones.
6,362 passing yards and 69 TDs, 52% completion rate, 15.6 yards per completion, 7,165 rushing yards and 91 TDs
2012-13 8-4A All Conference, 2012-13 All State, 2013 Hootens 4A Offensive Player of the Year. 2014 All-Star Game Invitee
Three-year football letterman 

http://www.obutigers.com/news/2014/2/5/FB_0205144935.aspx

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the final career stats this young man ended up with?  These stats sound a bit high as it's hard to tell whether he played varsity football three or four years via online newspaper accounts...he DID give Fayetteville fits when they played last fall.  Thanks in advance and wishing the best for the kid over at OBU.

LJ06

Quote from: OPoraquê on February 09, 2014, 03:52:04 pm
QuoteDrake is the son of Mike and Karon Jones.
6,362 passing yards and 69 TDs, 52% completion rate, 15.6 yards per completion, 7,165 rushing yards and 91 TDs
2012-13 8-4A All Conference, 2012-13 All State, 2013 Hootens 4A Offensive Player of the Year. 2014 All-Star Game Invitee
Three-year football letterman 

http://www.obutigers.com/news/2014/2/5/FB_0205144935.aspx

Out of curiosity, does anyone know the final career stats this young man ended up with?  These stats sound a bit high as it's hard to tell whether he played varsity football three or four years via online newspaper accounts...he DID give Fayetteville fits when they played last fall.  Thanks in advance and wishing the best for the kid over at OBU.

Played as a Freshman moving up from the Junior high squad and starting against Shiloh Christian in the first round of the 2010 playoffs. Started ever since.

OPoraquê

Thanks, LJ06.  From what I could gather the passing yards sound right as he had over 2,000 yards passing as a sophomore.  Wondered if the rushing yardage total was instead his total offensive yardage with the 91 TDs being rushing and passing tds combined (he played defense for awhile).  Still not shabby.  Ouachita got some pretty high-yardage players last week.  Hope they stay healthy and can make some special contributions.

LJ06

Quote from: OPoraquê on February 09, 2014, 04:19:38 pm
Thanks, LJ06.  From what I could gather the passing yards sound right as he had over 2,000 yards passing as a sophomore.  Wondered if the rushing yardage total was instead his total offensive yardage with the 91 TDs being rushing and passing tds combined (he played defense for awhile).  Still not shabby.  Ouachita got some pretty high-yardage players last week.  Hope they stay healthy and can make some special contributions.

Not for sure but he did have a ton of rushing TDs in his career

dc24

Quote from: OPoraquê on February 09, 2014, 04:19:38 pm

Definitely a typo.  Haha, he didn't rush for 7,000 yards or 91 touchdowns.  Probably was total offense.

dc24

February 10, 2014, 02:15:13 am #178 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 02:17:27 am by dc24

I might start a thread about how someone can use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence but fail to capitalize a town's name (Warren) or the word I.  It's amazing how much crap a few people from one town can talk when their team didn't even make the playoffs this past season.  At least most of the Warren people talk about Warren or teams in their own conference.  I for one, don't care about Stuttgart, but feel free to talk about them more if it means you'll get off of the Lumberjacks' sack.

cuckoobird

Quote from: dc24 on February 10, 2014, 02:15:13 am

I might start a thread about how someone can use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence but fail to capitalize a town's name (Warren) or the word I.  It's amazing how much crap a few people from one town can talk when their team didn't even make the playoffs this past season.  At least most of the Warren people talk about Warren or teams in their own conference.  I for one, don't care about Stuttgart, but feel free to talk about them more if it means you'll get off of the Lumberjacks' sack.
Well there brianiac my iphone automatically capitalizes the first word of every sentence and since it's hard enough to type on it, so, I don't worry about proper grammar when using it. NOTE: When you see the little phone image to the left of the msg, it came from a mobile device.

LJ06

Quote from: cuckoobird on February 10, 2014, 08:12:26 am

Well there brianiac my iphone automatically capitalizes the first word of every sentence and since it's hard enough to type on it, so, I don't worry about proper grammar when using it. NOTE: When you see the little phone image to the left of the msg, it came from a mobile device.

Don't wanna hear. Y'all called AW and I out on that and other things all the time last season when we posted from our phones. Try another excuse ;)

Jacketman65

Just remember, you are not dealing with the brightest star here!

Big Fan

Quote from: Jacketman65 on February 10, 2014, 09:07:23 am
We have been reminded of that 6154 times.   

LJ06

Quote from: Big Fan on February 10, 2014, 06:52:58 pm

+1

dc24

February 11, 2014, 01:13:49 am #184 Last Edit: February 11, 2014, 01:21:18 am by dc24

Haha +1!

dc24

Quote from: cuckoobird on February 10, 2014, 08:12:26 am

Excuse #1: He's on his phone, so he ain't got no tyme fo no gramma. 

Sorry us "brianiacs" expect a little more of the posters on here.

Jimbo Morphis

best in a long time. thank you sir.

cuckoobird

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas