• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren Excuse Thread

Started by cuckoobird, December 21, 2013, 12:31:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cuckoobird

cuckoobird

SUGARTOWN

cuckoobird

Jacketman65

cuckoobird

You wanted to know how the outcome would have been without rain.

STUNNA

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 21, 2013, 12:44:15 am
You wanted to know how the outcome would have been without rain.

Correct but I never said rain was the reason boonville won or warren loss

cuckoobird

4. Coach didnt call enough run plays

5. Onside kick to short side of field

Thelumberjack13

Quote from: cuckoobird on December 21, 2013, 12:31:39 am
1. Air and train horns

Why was one team allowed to have them & not the other

cuckoobird

So warren would have an excuse

Thelumberjack13

Wow that was an awesome comeback! I never said that cost us the game-just curious! But since you can only think of DA answers nevermind!

cuckoobird

6. Lying

7. Fans calling other fans lumberwhatevers

8. My dumb answers

Thelumberjack13

It's sad that posting on this board is the highlight of your life. I hope you & this thread have a Merry Christmas!

hogfan10

Someone made the mistake of passing out the rings (candy) before the game, unfortunately the team ate them and had tummy aches. If they hadn't have had to run two gates (not in the budget) when they played Arkadelphia they never would have had to get the rings on the cheap.
Luckily, I bet AW knows where to get some more candy rings in bulk.

Super jack

That's the reason you all were sitting at home while we played for a state title. Ha Ha Ha there dummy

hogfan10

Quote from: Super jack on December 21, 2013, 02:33:59 am
That's the reason you all were sitting at home while we played for a state title. Ha Ha Ha there dummy

Congrats on a fine RUNNER UP season Super Jack. Unfortunately it's another 9 months until competitive sports resume in Warren.
I think we all know that we weren't in WMS because we didn't pray for it.

rattlerfan17

Haha there you go Cuckoo.

9. Didn't pray hard enough.

cuckoobird

cuckoobird

Hey superjack. I bet yall hang runner up banners too. You wont find any of those here in riceland

Super jack

No excuses needed..it is what it is...our guys are winners runner up or not. We played, we fought, we lost but at the end of the night we were playing for a state title that we did not get. According to some of you our overrated team should not have made it this far but we did! #proud Jack dad and fan #I love the Lumberjacks

irish

and you should be!!!! very good team warren they earned the right to play in that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGARTOWN

10. They were the underdogs anyway.

hogfan10

11. Too many Warren fans showed up (since the game wasn't at home), and the team was intimidated.

lightsoutlefty

Quote from: Super jack on December 21, 2013, 09:20:42 am
No excuses needed..it is what it is...our guys are winners runner up or not. We played, we fought, we lost but at the end of the night we were playing for a state title that we did not get. According to some of you our overrated team should not have made it this far but we did! #proud Jack dad and fan #I love Lumberjacks

So the hash tag has made it to fearless?? #nospaceswhenyoudoit #superjack

03Badger

LOL

bo hembree crying at the 1st delay about the rain making it difficult!

Booneville didnt give us the ball.

when we got the ball, we got shutdown.

slippery turf.

not used to refs outside of bradley county.

penalties.

our announcer didnt get to announce.

we couldnt abandon the visiting ticket booth til 5 minutes before kickoff.

our fans dont travel in the rain.

coach bo's tears and tantrums didnt work!

they actually called us for holding and facemasks!

booneville was too good and dominated us!

cuckoobird

BEARCATSRULE

Okay let me break this down in the most respectful way. This game was the first that rain hurt the cats ! We had Warrens D-line cracked all up in that first quarter they were at the breaking point and bad stuff was about to happen! The delay of game allowed them a second chance at life and they took it and done a heck of a job .Not sure how anyone can get on here and feel cheated after having the privaledge of watching that game.

cuckoobird

I agre with you 100% bearcatsrule. The rain took momentum from booneville and gave the jacks new life

STUNNA

Quote from: BEARCATSRULE on December 21, 2013, 11:28:21 am
Okay let me break this down in the most respectful way. This game was the first that rain hurt the cats ! We had Warrens D-line cracked all up in that first quarter they were at the breaking point and bad stuff was about to happen! The delay of game allowed them a second chance at life and they took it and done a heck of a job .Not sure how anyone can get on here and feel cheated after having the privaledge of watching that game.

I would have to disagree

Jacketman65

Like I said earlier, if this game doesn't get stopped due to the weather, it gets ugly.

STUNNA

The rain helped booneville more than it hurt them.

OLDSCHOOL82

Stunna,  I don't usually argue after the game but you my sir are blind.  Enjoy such a great season with a dramatic season.  Warren was starting to break down before the first delay.  The delays kept that from happening.  Yes the delay kept the game closer than I think it would have been.  I think it would have been a 3 score win.  Still,  an awesome crazy game.  Man up, take it and move on.  That's all I will say.  The kids played their hearts out on both sides and don't need you whining.

STUNNA

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 21, 2013, 11:58:06 am
Stunna,  I don't usually argue after the game but you my sir are blind.  Enjoy such a great season with a dramatic season.  Warren was starting to break down before the first delay.  The delays kept that from happening.  Yes the delay kept the game closer than I think it would have been.  I think it would have been a 3 score win.  Still,  an awesome crazy game.  Man up, take it and move on.  That's all I will say.  The kids played their hearts out on both sides and don't need you whining.

So you disagree that the rain helped boonville? And I have congratulated multiple times already.

OLDSCHOOL82

Stunna,  usually yes the nasty rains help.  Throw the lengthy delays in and this time it didn't help.

STUNNA

And I do think the delays helped warren some but I dont think you were gonna score at will like you are indicating

STUNNA

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 21, 2013, 12:08:57 pm
Stunna,  usually yes the nasty rains help.  Throw the lengthy delays in and this time it didn't help.

Would you rather play warren in the conditions like last night or a night with no rain at all?

OLDSCHOOL82

Rain or shine as long as there are no delays. 

STUNNA

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 21, 2013, 12:18:41 pm
Rain or shine as long as there are no delays.

And after both delays you guys moved the ball into warren territory just could not score. Have to give warren defense credit there. The reason warren started getting momentum in the second half was because the rain had stopped. And they were able to hang onto the football. Something they couldn't do in the first half in the pouring rain!!! And once again boonville has a great team and congrats to them. They were the better team Friday night!!! Which is the only night that matters!!!

Oldbadger

December 21, 2013, 12:57:17 pm #39 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 01:01:34 pm by Oldbadger
I don't seem to be reading any excuses from Lumberjack posters on here!!  Seems others are making them!  Air Warren has been most gracious in another thread.  The only thing worse than a sore loser is a bad winner!!  Congrats Booneville, good game Warren.  Worst circumstances ever for a championship game.  Should be played in Cowboy stadium. LOL

hawgfan15

Quote from: STUNNA on December 21, 2013, 12:11:20 pm

Would you rather play warren in the conditions like last night or a night with no rain at all?

Rain or shine Booneville's offense wouldn't have changed. Those long drives and domination of time of possession would have been the same. Without the delay Warren would have experienced the same fate as dollarway did early in that game.

If Hembree would have started the game with the game plan he used in the 2nd half then things might have been different. With their initial approach things were on the verge of getting ugly.

STUNNA

Quote from: hawgfan15 on December 21, 2013, 01:12:37 pm
Quote from: STUNNA on December 21, 2013, 12:11:20 pm

Rain or shine Booneville's offense wouldn't have changed. Those long drives and domination of time of possession would have been the same. Without the delay Warren would have experienced the same fate as dollarway did early in that game.

If Hembree would have started the game with the game plan he used in the 2nd half then things might have been different. With their initial approach things were on the verge of getting ugly.

I agree boonville would have moved the ball rain or shine. But you can't sit there and tell me that warren drops some of those passes in dry conditions. Nobody here can lie and say that they wouldn't rather play warren in condition like last night especially if you are as run oriented as boonville. And without rain booneville may still beat warren.

STUNNA

And once again both times after delay boonville started with the ball and moved it very well but failed to score.

cuckoobird

First mistake is running an offense that doesnt work well in bad weather. Unless every game is played in a dome and i dont think thats going to happen soon

OLDSCHOOL82

Just to throw this out there.... Our fb was on an iv fri morning.  Nasty sick all week.

STUNNA

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 21, 2013, 02:02:17 pm
Just to throw this out there.... Our fb was on an iv fri morning.  Nasty sick all week.
He was a good ball player

minerjack

Refs never would have made a difference.  Rain maybe would have on the hold for the extra point.  Hembree really killed the Jacks when he got that second sideline warning.  It killed probably an extra minute and 15 off the clock he would have had.

STUNNA

Quote from: minerjack2212 on December 21, 2013, 02:27:27 pm
Refs never would have made a difference.  Rain maybe would have on the hold for the extra point.  Hembree really killed the Jacks when he got that second sideline warning.  It killed probably an extra minute and 15 off the clock he would have had.

The clock should never have been running anyways. That happened right after booneville had got a penalty

BEARCATSRULE

December 21, 2013, 02:43:11 pm #48 Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 02:46:37 pm by BEARCATSRULE
Quote from: STUNNA on December 21, 2013, 02:29:37 pm
Quote from: minerjack2212 on December 21, 2013, 02:27:27 pm

The clock should never have been running anyways. That happened right after booneville had got a penalty
Give it up Stunna. Ray Charles could of seen what We were doing to your D-line before the delay so you should take a seat and focus on next yr. or bball

cuckoobird

12. Sideline warning

13. Clock running after false start

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas