• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jordan Jones.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, August 10, 2016, 05:37:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Bret said to Bo Mattingly that he will have playing time this year and that he has turned a lot of heads at Arkansas. There were a lot of people doubting him last year. He puts God first over anything. We are so very proud of his accomplishments.

adaptedtigerfan

His only downfall.    #Smackover.  😂😂.  Such loyal fans.  😁😁

SR30

Must be boring days in Charleston since tiger wants to troll around on other threads. Its a shame a quality program like Charleston has people like him representing them.

adaptedtigerfan

Welcome to delusionalville SR.

adaptedtigerfan

And for the record.  PB knows exactly what I'm talking about.

Paperman

Very classy young man. Met him after Rivercrest knocked Smackover out of the playoffs last season. He and his family came back out on the field after the game congratulating the Colts players for their win. Great young man. I hope he does real well at the U-of-A. Much respect for this kid.

SR30

What's that big word you used? Is that even a word? Or are you saying its a delusion that Charleston is a quality program? Its sad you would think that of your own program. I always consider them top notch and always in the hunt. I bet your well liked in the community.

adaptedtigerfan

I am very well liked in the outstanding community known as Charleston.   Thanks pal.   

Proud Buckaroo

SR30. Look at Adapted's signature... He was just messing with me. Calm down. Lol. You haven't been around much but the FF guys have made the hashtag "smakover" into a joke.

SR30

Hey proud just a carry over from him trying to troll the GR thread and bash us

GBattack

macadoshis

Very proud of Jordan.  Looking for big things from him.  Just spoke with his dad today.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 10, 2016, 06:02:44 pm
SR30. Look at Adapted's signature... He was just messing with me. Calm down. Lol. You haven't been around much but the FF guys have made the hashtag "smakover" into a joke.
#leparoos never quite caught on though. ...

Black and Gold

SR30

Excuse me black and gold for the grammatical error. Please email me so I can pay the fine

Black and Gold

SR30

Awww how cute!!! You think of that all by yourself?

Longfellow

Nah. He had help from the 2013 defense

Proud Buckaroo

Just can't have a serious thread. Huh?

I respect all you charleston posters. I've met a lot of you and you are all nice people. But, please. Can we keep the thread positive? I made this post to praise Jordan for doing such a good job.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SR30 on August 10, 2016, 05:50:55 pm
Must be boring days in Charleston since tiger wants to troll around on other threads. Its a shame a quality program like Charleston has people like him representing them.
Go to the beach for a week and get back to find there is a new ff cop in town. Busy season coming up better keep your ticket book close.

adaptedtigerfan

😂😂😂 always been a fav oldman.

Skip Baymore

Pulling hard for J.J. as I hope we all are (My first time on the forum in 4 months.  Cant believe I went (made it) that long but glad to see things are already warming up).  Coming in as a freshman D.B. in the SEC has to be intimidating and has to involve a great learning curve but I think we'll hear his name some this year.  I firmly believe he'll be a great Hog before its all said and done.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Skip Baymore on August 21, 2016, 11:58:18 pm
Pulling hard for J.J. as I hope we all are (My first time on the forum in 4 months.  Cant believe I went (made it) that long but glad to see things are already warming up).  Coming in as a freshman D.B. in the SEC has to be intimidating and has to involve a great learning curve but I think we'll hear his name some this year.  I firmly believe he'll be a great Hog before its all said and done.

WR.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: unbiased_fan on August 22, 2016, 11:22:15 am
I never would have guessed he would push for PT or have an immediate impact as a true freshman.  Good job jordan.

No one really did. He has proved so many people wrong and have shown that if you put God first over everything. You will be blessed and taken care of.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 22, 2016, 11:29:22 am
No one really did. He has proved so many people wrong and have shown that if you put God first over everything. You will be blessed and taken care of.
and a  4.3 forty helps.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on August 22, 2016, 01:02:03 pm
and a  4.3 forty helps.

Yes, it does. But... How many actually expected him to even be a true freshman?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 22, 2016, 01:03:13 pm
Yes, it does. But... How many actually expected him to even be a true freshman?
I never doubted he would be a true freshman.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on August 22, 2016, 01:04:43 pm
I never doubted he would be a true freshman.

Neither did I. I have watched the kid since he has played. I have enjoyed watching him play and I look forward to being able to watch his talent on tv.

Black and Gold

Good luck to Jordan Jones. Was really fun getting to watch him play. Hopefully he makes an impact this year.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: unbiased_fan on August 22, 2016, 01:22:10 pm
Zing

I should reword my question... How many expected him to go up there and redshirt versus actually being able to play as a freshman?

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 22, 2016, 01:24:17 pm
I should reword my question... How many expected him to go up there and redshirt versus actually being able to play as a freshman?
Other than reed  the hogs have no one who can create separation. I never thought if he could learn the routes he would redshirt. Also the other schools can't find any film of him catching the ball.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on August 22, 2016, 01:40:16 pm
Other than reed  the hogs have no one who can create separation. I never thought if he could learn the routes he would redshirt. Also the other schools can't find any film of him catching the ball.

I have to give that to you... That was pretty funny for an Oldman.

dragondad

I wanted to bahahahaha,  but I know you Smack folks get pretty sensitive this time of year.  LOL

Proud Buckaroo

Don't forget what I said on Facebook, DD. 🤔🤔

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 22, 2016, 01:56:31 pm
Don't forget what I said on Facebook, DD. 🤔🤔

Photoshop works on you too now.....

Proud Buckaroo

dragondad

Proud Buckaroo

Skip Baymore

August 23, 2016, 12:01:45 am #38 Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 12:56:22 am by Skip Baymore
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 22, 2016, 03:38:38 am
WR.

Lol.  A bit of a late night brain freeze (I think of him in the D.B. position first for the Bucks for whatever reason). 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Skip Baymore on August 23, 2016, 12:01:45 am
Lol.  A bit of a late night brain freeze (I think of him in the D.B. position first for the Bucks for whatever reason). 
he caught more balls for them at db.

Skip Baymore

Quote from: Oldman on August 23, 2016, 07:44:55 am
he caught more balls for them at db.

HaHa.  Those numbers were probably closer together than they should have been.  Skip. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas