• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Secondary in 3A

Started by strongandsteady, August 08, 2016, 11:41:17 am

Previous topic - Next topic

strongandsteady

What teams in 3A have the best Secondary?

Skip

Not saying ours is the best but we should be better than last year. We return 2 starters 6'2 175 Deonte Jamison at CB and FS Williamson whose first name I won't attempt to spell. Also probably gonna move Flynn from LB to SS

Monsta

Junction city has the best secondary in 3A

Cheek

Quote from: Monsta on August 11, 2016, 09:39:29 am

We will Know more after week two.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Monsta on August 11, 2016, 09:39:29 am
What do you think about Charleston's and Harding's?

thabeast428

No one will know til after mid season then u can really see who has the best

thabeast428

Jc had a good defense last year but lost a couple good players plus they wasn't good enough to stop Conway Christian passing game.

THA TRUTH

I blame that on the defensive package... when jc went back to the cover6 base  CC didn't do much in the second half

Dr. Defense

Talent wise im sure JC's is at least top 3

thabeast428

Yea definitely I was getting so aggravated bc we couldn't stop them

BigBrother

You blame, package blah blah blah. JC played their usual coverage. The changes were up front. Seems a true football sports genius like your self could have saw that. C6, how would you know you were always wearing green except when you were faking hurt

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Oldman on August 11, 2016, 10:12:27 am
What do you think about Charleston's and Harding's?
still waiting monsta.

Monsta

Quote from: Oldman on August 12, 2016, 08:37:06 am
still waiting monsta.
They Are Straight But Junction City Has A lot of very experienced guys returning and Harding Academy, glen Rose, and Charleston's all better Respect Junction City or Get Burned

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Monsta on August 13, 2016, 09:13:38 am
They Are Straight But Junction City Has A lot of very experienced guys returning and Harding Academy, glen Rose, and Charleston's all better Respect Junction City or Get Burned

Get burned? I don't think junction city is going to come up to 3A just slinging the ball around. Your QB has a good arm. He's just not gotten down the passing in tight spaces down. He has zero starting experience. Other than JR high.

Monsta

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 13, 2016, 09:23:56 am
Get burned? I don't think junction city is going to come up to 3A just slinging the ball around. Your QB has a good arm. He's just not gotten down the passing in tight spaces down. He has zero starting experience. Other than JR high.
Just Go Back To Your Barn and take a nap.. I can promise you Jc can throw the ball down field as good as they can Run the ball down Your Throat and make you like it

Proud Buckaroo

Why do most of the junction posters on here wear Rose colored glasses? I know three people from Junction that is concerned with how well you guys are going to be able to pass the ball. That's probably because they are realist.

Monsta

The Leparoos already know how well we can Throw The Ball and statement of the day " The Light Still Shines On a Dogs butt" take that and run with it

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Monsta on August 13, 2016, 09:56:23 am
The Leparoos already know how well we can Throw The Ball and statement of the day " The Light Still Shines On a Dogs butt" take that and run with it

Will Smith no longer plays for junction and that was a Hail Mary pass and Carpenter was praying that someone caught that ball last time we played. Anyone can just throw the ball in the air for grabs. You're not getting what I'm saying.... Lol.

Monsta

Will smith Was the worst quarterback Jc has ever had and he still managed to beat you guys. Smackover need a new coaching staff,team and fresh start cause the L's they took to Jc and  Rivercrest made them look real goofy. Explain to me how the rivercrest tightend catch the ball in the middle of the field wide open!? And explain how Jc is going to suck but they have beating you guys like you had been stealing something. For the past years.  If Smackover is one of the best teams in 3A and Jc Been Spanking Them Left and Right I Already See Carpenter Gettin a New Football Ring this season.

THA TRUTH

Let's not forget how they let Jc score on a fourth and goal from the 12 with a 145 pound rb to which ties the game if not for the Hail Mary cause smackover couldn't score

Skip Baymore

H.A., JC, Chucktown, and Smackover probably, in no particular order.  Prescott and Rivercrest are probably up there too.  The Rivercrest defense last year was somewhat overshadowed by Cecil.  If they have some guys returning in the secondary they'll be good this year. 

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Monsta on August 13, 2016, 10:13:53 am
Will smith Was the worst quarterback Jc has ever had and he still managed to beat you guys. Smackover need a new coaching staff,team and fresh start cause the L's they took to Jc and  Rivercrest made them look real goofy. Explain to me how the rivercrest tightend catch the ball in the middle of the field wide open!? And explain how Jc is going to suck but they have beating you guys like you had been stealing something. For the past years.  If Smackover is one of the best teams in 3A and Jc Been Spanking Them Left and Right I Already See Carpenter Gettin a New Football Ring this season.

Could someone translate this for me?

Jimbo Morphis

AlumniLights

Gettin, Gettin, Gettin some what?

Skip Baymore

August 23, 2016, 11:33:53 pm #24 Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 11:47:59 pm by Skip Baymore
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 22, 2016, 11:32:09 am
Could someone translate this for me?

Rosetta Stone.  She is magnificent and can translate darn near anything.

TC

AirWarren

Good at football. Or football talk(sort of).

Bad at education.

AirWarren

McGehee played Warren tough in the secondary.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: AirWarren on August 25, 2016, 09:22:21 am
McGehee played Warren tough in the secondary.
yes they did I was at the scrimmage

Paperman

I don't see enough consistent throw it all over the place in this conference to say anyone in the 3-3A has a great secondary!

strongandsteady

Prescott's Secondary looked really impressive last night at the scrimmage. They never gave up the deep ball and they hit really hard. So excited for September 2nd its unbelieveable.

Cupkake24

I totally agree Prescotts secondary yesterday looked really great Against a a very good Ashdown squad.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas