• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrimmage / Benefit Games

Started by hogwild_82, August 06, 2016, 02:35:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogwild_82

Please list teams in the scrimmage / benefit game, the starting time, and location

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover hosts PC. Not sure the date or time. I'll get back to you on that one though.

Paperman

Osceola goes to 5A Nettleton August 23 at 7 p.m. I believe.

Monsta

Junction City Host Camden Harmony Grove August 22 at 6:30

Red Devil Dad

August 15, 2016, 04:24:37 pm #4 Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 09:10:29 pm by Red Devil Dad
Atkins hosts Clarksville 8/22 at 7PM. The game has been moved to Russellville High School football field.

Clara Allen

GBattack

Charleston will host Booneville, Subiaco &Hector on the 22nd of August.

Skip

Prescott @ Ashdown next week, Spring Hill was supposed to be in the scrimmage also but decided not to come is what I was told.

Bias

Manila at harrisburg Aug 23rd. Ready for some football.

GBattack

Here's a nice write up on local scrimmages in the River Valley area...(starts out about Paris...ends up about scrimmages).

http://www.swtimes.com/sports/20160818/football-notebook-paris-will-have-deep-backfield

Red Devil Dad

The Atkins vs Clarksville game has been moved to Monday night in Clarksville at 7 pm. Junior High plays at 6pm.

owl84

McGehee at Warren
August 22nd at 6:30

FNLsupporter

August 19, 2016, 01:53:26 pm #12 Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:45:30 pm by FNLsupporter
Carlisle @ Bald Knob has been moved to Thursday August 25th.  The field is just way too wet to play Monday, as I understand it.

Jimbo Morphis

redandgray

Rivercrest is playing Jonesboro Westside and EPC at Westside Tuesday, August 23rd night at 6pm.

Headhunter15

Quote from: owl84 on August 19, 2016, 11:37:32 am
McGehee at Warren
August 22nd at 6:30

I want updates on this one if anyone could help with that

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Headhunter15 on August 22, 2016, 03:51:39 pm
I want updates on this one if anyone could help with that
Warren just scored on a long pass.

Headhunter15

What's happening ? I know somebody watching the games

~WPS~

Warren scored a TD when it was starters vs starters. McGehee just scored in the 2nd string set of plays. Tied at 7. Teams are alternating sets of 10 plays.

Lineman

Charleston scores twice. Booneville scores 0.

~WPS~

In one half of sets of 10 plays Warren and McGehee tied at 7. The 2nd half is real football.

~WPS~

TD McGehee.

6-0 McGehee or 13-7 McGehee depending on how you want to keep score.

~WPS~

jacosportsfreak

Quote from: FNLsupporter on August 19, 2016, 01:53:26 pm
Clinton @ Bald Knob has been moved to Thursday August 25th.  The field is just way too wet to play Monday, as I understand it.

I thought they were playing Carlisle??

FNLsupporter

August 22, 2016, 11:44:32 pm #24 Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 11:46:09 pm by FNLsupporter
Quote from: jacosportsfreak on August 22, 2016, 11:41:35 pm
I thought they were playing Carlisle??
Yes...Carlisle!  Didn't notice I had put Clinton. I will definitely fix that!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Proud Buckaroo

Not sure what type of scrimmage we are having... But I will do updates as possible.

Headhunter15

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 23, 2016, 04:57:18 pm
Not sure what type of scrimmage we are having... But I will do updates as possible.

Heard it was full blown game mode

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on August 23, 2016, 05:00:05 pm
Heard it was full blown game mode

Good deal. That's what I want to see.

Head Lion

Hornet guy

Head Lion

Head Lion

Head Lion

GBattack

Quote from: warriorsforever2 on August 15, 2016, 05:22:18 pm
Dover at Lamar, August 23

How did Lamar look last night? What was the outcome of the game?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: GBattack on August 24, 2016, 11:15:50 am
How did Lamar look last night? What was the outcome of the game?

0-0. From what I was told.

Warriors023

GBattack

Anyone willing to elaborate? Strengths? Weakness? How'd the Lamar boys look? Mac or WF2?

HeadBussa08

Heard Dover dominated the entire scrimmage. Forced 4 Ints and 2 fumbles. Gonna be a rough one for Lamar this year I'm afraid

GBattack

Yeah...right. I'm not buying that.

Proud Buckaroo

macadoshis

Twice the receiver cut the route off short and Davenport sailed it over his head right into the defenders hands. The third was definitely his fault, throwing off the back foot and didn't get enough on it.  Corner made a good read on it.  If there was a forth it had to be JV.  All these came in the 15 offensive plays. He also  hooked up with Joe Mueller for  45 yard score.  They also had a rushing score.  In the live quarter, Davenport scrambled around and then found Mueller for 60 yards but was called back for a block in the back.  I thought the offensive line blocked well but you were missing senior running back Brennan Gilbert who attended a family members funeral earlier in the day.   Definitely some things to work on but saw alot of positives. 

macadoshis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 24, 2016, 07:49:54 pm
They threw 3 INT.
I told him that was three times more picks than he threw all of last year. 

Lineman

The way everyone is going on about their performance in the scrimmages no one is going to win any games this year.

macadoshis

August 25, 2016, 03:58:39 am #43 Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 04:04:18 am by macadoshis
Quote from: HeadBussa08 on August 24, 2016, 06:12:13 pm
Heard Dover dominated the entire scrimmage. Forced 4 Ints and 2 fumbles. Gonna be a rough one for Lamar this year I'm afraid
Yeah they'll be lucky to win a game....May as well scrap the season and move on to basketball huh. And I heard it was 7 int and 5 fumbles. 

Paperman

You cannot take away too much from scrimmages other than looking for areas of improvement from the previous season (in my opinion). While both Osceola and Rivercrest looked terrible in their scrimmage games Tuesday, I think both should be okay when we get to conference play. While the Colts struggled to move the football on offense, their defense was not bad. Osceola struggled to do quite a bit right. Special teams were an area of concern last season and didn't look that great against Nettleton. I am sure coach Leggett at OHS and Chandler at RHS both weren't too happy with what they saw out of their teams.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: macadoshis on August 25, 2016, 03:58:39 am
Yeah they'll be lucky to win a game....May as well scrap the season and move on to basketball huh. And I heard it was 7 int and 5 fumbles. 
Wasn't trying to step on anyones toes. Ppl from the game said Lamar didn't look very good. Early season scrimmage nothing to get worked up about.

macadoshis

Quote from: HeadBussa08 on August 25, 2016, 07:36:46 pm
Wasn't trying to step on anyones toes. Ppl from the game said Lamar didn't look very good. Early season scrimmage nothing to get worked up about.
No one getting worked up I don't think. It's a scrimmage. It served its purpose.  Gonna be a long season for Lamar??    I hope so, about 16 weeks will be just fine.

Clara Allen

Quote from: macadoshis on August 25, 2016, 08:28:53 pm
No one getting worked up I don't think. It's a scrimmage. It served its purpose.  Gonna be a long season for Lamar??    I hope so, about 16 weeks will be just fine.

I could certainly live with 16 weeks.....

Skip

HeadBussa08

Quote from: macadoshis on August 25, 2016, 08:28:53 pm
if Lamar wins state this year I'll never watch another football game again in my life. Not high school, college, NFL, Pop Warner, Madden 17, NCAA 14 and you for sure will never see me on fearless Friday again. And you can quote me on that

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas