• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover...

Started by Headhunter15, August 05, 2016, 02:49:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Headhunter15

Smackover lost a key player to trouble,  that just set them back. Not gone say any names because of him being a minor but it'll be out soon and locals will know..

SR30

Hate to hear that. Nobody wants to see a young man miss out and be in trouble.

Proud Buckaroo

I hate it hear it as well... But, time for the next one up. I guess. I think we have a player who can step up to the plate.

oasistrader

Smackover will be a great competitor this year as usual.Every time they play Harding Academy they have given them all they wanted and more.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: oasistrader on August 05, 2016, 12:50:59 pm
Smackover will be a great competitor this year as usual.Every time they play Harding Academy they have given them all they wanted and more.

I will never forget the last game we played against one another...

Headhunter15

LilBeastBIL

He's actually going to play in Camden this year. He made some bad choices hopefully he will learn from them. The Bucks will compete just fine without him. It's a blow but not a major one.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: LilBeastBIL on August 05, 2016, 02:37:28 pm
He's actually going to play in Camden this year. He made some bad choices hopefully he will learn from them. The Bucks will compete just fine without him. It's a blow but not a major one.

Someone said Another kid went to Camden as well.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2016, 01:31:19 pm
I will never forget the last game we played against one another...

It's must have been a very memorable loss...

Headhunter15

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2016, 02:39:21 pm
Someone said Another kid went to Camden as well.

As far as I know he still there. Just waiting to see what the judge gonna do. Idk if he's been kicked off or what

LilBeastBIL

Quote from: Headhunter15 on August 05, 2016, 03:46:49 pm
As far as I know he still there. Just waiting to see what the judge gonna do. Idk if he's been kicked off or what
I hope we aren't talking about 2 different kids

Headhunter15

Quote from: LilBeastBIL on August 05, 2016, 04:33:16 pm
I hope we aren't talking about 2 different kids

I believe so. There was a separate incident earlier in the week now that I think of it

Proud Buckaroo

What in the world is going on?! This is starting to get out of hand.....

bearbacker52

THA TRUTH

From the sound of things everything is gonna be ok

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 12, 2016, 09:07:04 am
"All is well" in my best animal house voice.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 12, 2016, 09:07:04 am

With one of the students. Yes. It will be. The other one is no longer with us. I'm not mentioning names and I'm not saying what the issues were.

Headhunter15

One won't be playing this season. One moved Bc he got in trouble. One has hope to play this season but only time will tell

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Headhunter15 on August 12, 2016, 12:45:21 pm
One won't be playing this season. One moved Bc he got in trouble. One has hope to play this season but only time will tell
so that's 3?

Hawgeye

Overall though, how big of a hit is it to you guys and is it more on the offensive side or defensive side of the ball?

Does this make winning 4 conference titles in a row impossible for Smackover or not?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Hawgeye on August 13, 2016, 06:15:13 am
Overall though, how big of a hit is it to you guys and is it more on the offensive side or defensive side of the ball?

Does this make winning 4 conference titles in a row impossible for Smackover or not?

If the one that's going to be pretty close to cleared to play... Gets to play. It won't effect is much at all. The one that played defense... yeah. It would have helped to have him back. The third one was a young player that could have contributed but we will be okay. I just hate to see two of them waste away their talent.

Monsta

Why did the CB Dj Lewis Move To Camden!?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Monsta on August 13, 2016, 08:56:06 am
Why did the CB Dj Lewis Move To Camden!?

I already said I wasn't putting names nor reasons and then you get on here and name one of the players...........These are kids we are talking about. I'm being an adult by not putting their personal business on FF.

THA TRUTH

Monsta

About time you start acting like an Adult..but what does the might leparoos have to bring to the field This year besides in experienced players?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Monsta on August 13, 2016, 09:29:13 am
About time you start acting like an Adult..but what does the might leparoos have to bring to the field This year besides in experienced players?

I have always acted like an adult. You should learn to read. Two people have said they weren't going to name anyone. "Inexperienced players."

We bring back Beau, 7 on defense, a really fast WR, we have Charles Manning, several RBs that played last season, and two on the offensive line.

Monsta

One receiver, Charles Manning and Michael Edwards Can't save you this season just admit Smackover is about to be manure.

Proud Buckaroo

Beau Burson, Tyrek Rucks, Edwards, Charles manning, Reeve Mullens... I can name several players that will help us win 9. Possibly 10 regular season games. Loll.

Monsta

Tyrek..y'all are Goofy the only one on your little team thats going to help is Michael Edward everyone Else is a bystander

Longfellow

PB, what experience does Manning have football wise? I coached against him in AAU basketball so I know he is a very good athlete, but I haven't heard anything about him on the gridiron

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Longfellow on August 13, 2016, 11:10:48 am
PB, what experience does Manning have football wise? I coached against him in AAU basketball so I know he is a very good athlete, but I haven't heard anything about him on the gridiron

He played football at El Dorado. He's really capable of playing any position you put him in. He mostly played on the kickoffs his last year at el dorado.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Monsta on August 13, 2016, 10:16:21 am
Tyrek..y'all are Goofy the only one on your little team thats going to help is Michael Edward everyone Else is a bystander

I don't guess you remember Tyrek almost single handily beating JC two years ago in JR high... If he was in the right position instead of on the D-LINE. Game wouldn't have even been close.

THA TRUTH

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 13, 2016, 12:08:21 pm
Did they score??

Don't act like you dominated us. 6-0. No. We didn't score. But, you guys had absolutely ZERO answer for Rucks. You guys can pretend all you want that he's not a factor. If that kid just plays one way this year. He's going to be a force.

THA TRUTH

U said the game wouldn't have been close but y'all didn't even score???

Headhunter15

6-0 pretty close but this conversation is for the junior high boards.. take it there! I see a 8-2 or 7-3 season. Don't know about fountain lake. Harding is always Harding and they play at fouke, nuff said on that one ::)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 13, 2016, 12:36:01 pm
U said the game wouldn't have been close but y'all didn't even score???

I'm not going to sit here and explain to someone what I meant. Just read what I said.... Then actually take the time to think about it, noodle skull.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on August 13, 2016, 12:43:38 pm
6-0 pretty close but this conversation is for the junior high boards.. take it there! I see a 8-2 or 7-3 season. Don't know about fountain lake. Harding is always Harding and they play at fouke, nuff said on that one ::)

Just trying to point out to them that they think Tyrek won't be a factor this year. They've lost it if they think that.

Headhunter15

I'm still waiting on a different brand of jerseys or turf

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Headhunter15 on August 13, 2016, 01:09:19 pm
I'm still waiting on a different brand of jerseys or turf

I was told that when norphlet and Smackover merged that they were getting new uniforms. I guess that went out the window when they started building that facility.

THA TRUTH

They had just got new unis... No need to get some to make the norphlet kids feel special

Monsta

Truth not even That Will make them feel special

HorseFeathers

did j.c get new unis when they opened NECC on their campus?

dragondad

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 14, 2016, 06:08:35 pm

Every year,  you should see the light show and fog they added this year.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on August 14, 2016, 07:58:03 pm
Every year,  you should see the light show and fog they added this year.

Upping the ante with a light show lol

dragondad

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 14, 2016, 08:00:22 pm
Upping the ante with a light show lol

Like an 80's rock concert!

bleudog

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 14, 2016, 06:08:35 pm

Those Ward 9ers and their parents and their parent's parents and so on have been there thru Lord knows how many uniform updates.

THA TRUTH

Hey guys let's stay on topic now

dragondad

Just heard the Blue Angel's are going to do a fly over to open the first home game.   ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas