• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Since someone asked where I had been...

Started by amehr36, August 04, 2016, 02:33:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

I'm here. A little more mature and working way more than in the past. Quick run down on my thoughts of good ole JC moving to 3A. We are a legit top 5 team and I wouldn't be shocked or even surprised if they won state this year. Would also neither be shocked nor surprised if they dont.  We will beat teams we should and some of those will be teams the 3A folks think will "light us up" cause we're from the "little ole 2A". Whoever beats us (if it happens) will have to be a pretty good team. Good luck to all and I'll be around if you have any questions. Ha.

Backwoods Bart

August 04, 2016, 02:43:16 pm #1 Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 02:46:19 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: amehr36 on August 04, 2016, 02:33:26 pm
I'm here. A little more mature and working way more than in the past. Quick run down on my thoughts of good ole JC moving to 3A. We are a legit top 5 team and I wouldn't be shocked or even surprised if they won state this year. Would also neither be shocked nor surprised if they dont.  We will beat teams we should and some of those will be teams the 3A folks think will "light us up" cause we're from the "little ole 2A". Whoever beats us (if it happens) will have to be a pretty good team. Good luck to all and I'll be around if you have any questions. Ha.

I think you came up missing when you stop trying to make excuses for your losing last year

amehr36

Well according to history since 99, if last year was a bad year then this year we are due a rebound and at least the possibility of a trip to LR.

THA TRUTH

This coming from a guy whose team didn't even make the playoffs

Coltfan2005

You sound like you might know something about the team. Tell us how they are, speed at back, qb, size of line, speed on defense.

Glen rose sprit

2A = Coed- flagfootball

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Glen rose sprit on August 05, 2016, 03:44:09 am

and yet Glen rose is .500 against the lone 2a school on their schedule the last two years...

Paperman

;D easy y'all! Talking trash and we aren't even into the season yet! Lol

Cupkake24

August 26, 2016, 11:22:52 pm #8 Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 11:27:42 pm by Cupkake24

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas