• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2-A-Days numbers

Started by AmSycho, August 02, 2016, 03:24:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AmSycho

What're everyone's numbers looking like, specifically, (Prescott, Marshall, etc.). Where you at Headbussa?

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover has 38 players.

THA TRUTH

bearbacker52

SR30

Glen Rose had 43 players show up

macadoshis

lorettalynn

GBattack

I know we started with 51...but that number has dropped into the low to mid 40's...don't have exact count.

Skip

State champs 2010

AmSycho

Not bad numbers around the state, sounds like. Good luck to all. Can't wait to keep up with everything on fearless.

JC Guy

Quote from: GBattack on August 04, 2016, 07:05:20 am
I know we started with 51...but that number has dropped into the low to mid 40's...don't have exact count.
It's HOTTTTTT. My senior year we started with 120 and two weeks in we had 91.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: AmSycho on August 02, 2016, 03:24:51 pm
What're everyone's numbers looking like, specifically, (Prescott, Marshall, etc.). Where you at Headbussa?
know I don't get cranked up really till about Week 1

maytag

Centerpoint has about 45 or so.   Anything over 40 Gona be a record

Coltfan2005

Quote from: JC Guy on August 04, 2016, 06:22:23 pm

120 out for football out of a little over 350 students. That's wild.

THA TRUTH

He obviously didn't go to Jc bud... Be a little smarter

JC Guy

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 04, 2016, 10:04:07 pm
120 out for football out of a little over 350 students. That's wild.
You are stupid! That's the only way to describe you.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: JC Guy on August 04, 2016, 06:22:23 pm

you said you had 120 out and two weeks later 91. According to the state, Junction City has averaged about 347 high school students for the last 5 years. That doesn't count 9th grade, which plays Jr High football. Not sure what is stupid about my comment

THA TRUTH

U are leaving no doubt to how ignorant u are right now

JC Guy

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 04, 2016, 10:13:27 pm

you said you had 120 out and two weeks later 91. According to the state, Junction City has averaged about 347 high school students for the last 5 years. That doesn't count 9th grade, which plays Jr High football. Not sure what is stupid about my comment
I went to high school in South Alabama and never said I went to Junction at any point.

WPWells

It's cute how y'all always resort to personal attacks. He asked a legit question

THA TRUTH

Oh look Mr. She-man is back... Reread wha he said and have yet to see a question don't be dumb like him

JC Guy

Quote from: Fred Bird on August 05, 2016, 06:04:46 am
It's cute how y'all always resort to personal attacks. He asked a legit question
Do you know how dumb this makes you look?

WPWells

Nah but I know how dumb personal attacks make you look!

THA TRUTH

Talk about football please

JC Guy

Quote from: Fred Bird on August 05, 2016, 08:04:08 am
Nah but I know how dumb personal attacks make you look!
Dude someone tells him to open his eyes that I probally didn't go to JC and the light still didn't come on. But let's think about what he was probably implying. And then you defend it. What ever floats your boat!

Proud Buckaroo

I was going to tell them you were from Alabama... But, I guess I thought the assumptions were funny. If Junction brought out 91 kids.... The whole 10-12th grade males would have to play football. lol.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Fred Bird on August 05, 2016, 06:04:46 am

Only one person resorts to personal attacks and he does it to make himself feel better about himself.

Honestly. I have met/talked to several of the Junction City posters. I still talk to them to this day. They are all really good people.

Same goes for Charleston people.

AmSycho

This got out of hand quickly.

JC Guy

Quote from: AmSycho on August 05, 2016, 08:31:48 pm
This got out of hand quickly.
Just another day in the park for the JC faithful.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on August 05, 2016, 08:48:13 pm
Just another day in the park for the JC faithful.
I guess the triplet sisters found a new target, since I been off here a few days.

JC Guy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 05, 2016, 10:12:00 pm
I guess the triplet sisters found a new target, since I been off here a few days.
That's ok I been holding down your spot.

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2016, 07:46:11 pm
I was going to tell them you were from Alabama... But, I guess I thought the assumptions were funny. If Junction brought out 91 kids.... The whole 10-12th grade males would have to play football. lol.

I'm not sure they'd have 91 even with every male 10th-12th.  Maybe 75....maybe.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on August 05, 2016, 10:26:00 pm
That's ok I been holding down your spot.

They jumped on you like a duck on a june bug on this one...but you took care of it...to think they was teaming me on my lack of intelligence. They thought they had you.

Lumberjackfan1978

JC Guy

Jack fan how do you not tell someone how stupid the comments are if you go back and read the context? But hey different strokes for different folks. I chose to not over look the sisters.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on August 05, 2016, 10:30:23 pm
I'm not sure they'd have 91 even with every male 10th-12th.  Maybe 75....maybe.

I'm going to be honest.. I was making something up. I knew that wasn't even true. Lol.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: JC Guy on August 05, 2016, 11:02:09 pm
Jack fan how do you not tell someone how stupid the comments are if you go back and read the context? But hey different strokes for different folks. I chose to not over look the sisters.
just don't like to call someone or their comments stupid that's all but as you said different strokes for different folks

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on August 05, 2016, 11:02:09 pm

Didn't that movie shawshank redemption have some sisters in it?

dragondad

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 05, 2016, 11:22:47 pm
just don't like to call someone or their comments stupid that's all but as you said different strokes for different folks

Wha-chu talking bout Willis?!?!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas