• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Could Bearden...

Started by Proud Buckaroo, July 29, 2016, 07:24:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Guy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 04:16:46 pm
I worked with several of those tobacco spitters, from smack town and they all the same..
Hey watch the tabacco spitter jokes now!

bleudog

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 02:33:28 pm
Bearden  has done better against jc than redneckville for sure

2001    L, 0 - 50   
2002    L, 14 - 28   
2003    L, 0 - 42   
2004    W, 14 - 20   
2005    L, 8 - 53   
2006    L, 36 - 45                      
2007    W, 28 - 6                     
2008    L, 0 - 43                  
2009    W, 14 - 12                      
2009    L, 14 - 24      
2010    W, 35 - 8                      
2010    W, 27 - 8      
2011    L, 12 - 13                      
2012    L, 14 - 20   
2012    L, 26 - 27      
2013    L, 8 - 13                  
2014    L, 0 - 39                  
2014    L, 0 - 42      
2015    L, 6 - 20

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/pastscores/Bearden/2016.html

HorseFeathers

I worked with several of those tobacco spitters, from smack town and they all the same..

weren't you just calling out fred bird for bashing people?

Proud Buckaroo

I'm confused. Are you trying to insult me? Because you are failing miserably at it. I'm far from a "redneck" by the way. I may be from Smackover. But, atleast I cannot get "Coke" from every neighbor in Town like you can in Bearden...

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 02, 2016, 08:40:21 pm
I'm confused. Are you trying to insult me? Because you are failing miserably at it. I'm far from a "redneck" by the way. I may be from Smackover. But, atleast I cannot get "Coke" from every neighbor in Town like you can in Bearden...
ah you well versed on your neibors coke arent you peckerwood.

bearbacker52

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 02, 2016, 07:36:15 pm
weren't you just calling out fred bird for bashing people?

you guys trying really hard to bully someone, i ant the one peckerwood

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 08:52:41 pm
you guys trying really hard to bully someone, i ant the one peckerwood

so calling folks white trash through a disguised racial slur is okay....but saying anything to you is hateful bullying....got it

bearbacker52

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 02, 2016, 08:54:55 pm
so calling folks white trash through a disguised racial slur is okay....but saying anything to you is hateful bullying....got it
Nobody said nothing about white trash,  I guess guilty by self incrimination...yall trying to triple team me..cause you jealous of jc, I just said good job and good luck in the 3a. but Im not talkig about your team, so you hating like the other peckerwoods. I know exactly what kind of garbage is in smacktown...

bearbacker52

Would you like me to takedown my jc threads?

JC Guy

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 09:05:37 pm
Nobody said nothing about white trash,  I guess guilty by self incrimination...yall trying to triple team me..cause you jealous of jc, I just said good job and good luck in the 3a. but Im not talkig about your team, so you hating like the other peckerwoods. I know exactly what kind of garbage is in smacktown...

peckerwood and redneck are slang for white trash...

as I've said before on here at some point you realize that sometimes the knuckle heads are enjoying being knuckleheads, so if you actually want to talk about 2016 high school football in arkansas about Bearden, come over to the 2a board, id be happy to discuss what Hector is gonna do to them I  week 2 8)

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 09:05:37 pm

And Bearden is any different?

bearbacker52

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 02, 2016, 09:30:14 pm

as I've said before on here at some point you realize that sometimes the knuckle heads are enjoying being knuckleheads, so if you actually want to talk about 2016 high school football in arkansas about Bearden, come over to the 2a board, id be happy to discuss what Hector is gonna do to them I  week 2 8)
ok back to football then, through with the garbage talk. We have to do better than last year, maybe we can be more competitive in our second week...

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 02, 2016, 09:43:50 pm
Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 02, 2016, 09:30:14 pm

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 02, 2016, 09:43:50 pm

Alot different, would you like me to elaborate?

dragondad

I must admit PB is not a redneck....although he may be a punk.

The musical kind,  as in Punk Rock...not the dergatory version.

JC Guy

Quote from: dragondad on August 05, 2016, 10:55:36 pm
I must admit PB is not a redneck....although he may be a punk.

The musical kind,  as in Punk Rock...not the dergatory version.
Pink hair and all?

dragondad

JC Guy

Proud Buckaroo

I tell people all the time that my brother shot me in the ear lobes when I was a kid with a .22. Just to see their expression. But, no. I'm far from a "tobacco spitting, redneck."

JC guy, I don't know about the pink hair though. Hahaha. Working out in the plant.. It's hot. So, I pretty much cut all my hair off. High and tight for me.

Proud Buckaroo

August 05, 2016, 11:14:48 pm #69 Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 12:40:21 am by Proud Buckaroo
Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 05, 2016, 10:32:28 pm
Alot different, would you like me to elaborate?

The difference is when you say form a line in Bearden, everyone pulls out their straws and dollar bills. No need to elaborate.

JC Guy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2016, 11:14:02 pm
I tell people all the time that my brother shot me in the ear lobes when I was a kid with a .22. Just to see their expression. But, no. I'm far from a "tobacco spitting, redneck."

JC guy, I don't know about the pink hair though. Hahaha. Working out in the plant.. It's hot. So, I pretty much cut all my hair off. High and tight for me.
Hot in your plant for sure. I was on site a couple of hours today.

dragondad

Quote from: JC Guy on August 05, 2016, 11:41:11 pm

JC Guy, go check out the 6th floor of the 10A boiler at Crossett.  I laid a pair of channelocks down on the grating today for about 5 minutes and the plasti-dip started melting.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: JC Guy on August 05, 2016, 11:41:11 pm

What time? You probably just missed me. I got here at 3:30pm. Next time we have a call out for you guys. You should show up. Lol. You know we need your crew almost everyday of the week. Haha.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on August 05, 2016, 11:48:13 pm
JC Guy, go check out the 6th floor of the 10A boiler at Crossett.  I laid a pair of channelocks down on the grating today for about 5 minutes and the plasti-dip started melting.

It's good to know we aren't the only place who religiously use channel locks.

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 06, 2016, 12:00:15 am
It's good to know we aren't the only place who religiously use channel locks.

That and a pocket screwdriver,  is all I need.  Maybe a hammer and duck tape every now and then.

JC Guy

Quote from: dragondad on August 05, 2016, 11:48:13 pm
Haven't been on 10A since last fall. I assure you as hot as it is it's not the hottest boiler we deal with. The best place for me this time of year is at my desk. The best little slice of heaven we have had this summer was 25 rail cars two weeks ago. Had to go to nights. 140 internal in the day time. 11:00 at night we could get them down to 95.

JC Guy

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2016, 11:59:28 pm
What time? You probably just missed me. I got here at 3:30pm. Next time we have a call out for you guys. You should show up. Lol. You know we need your crew almost everyday of the week. Haha.
Yeah I was out around 3:00.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2016, 11:14:48 pm
The difference is when you say form a line in Bearden, everyone pulls out there straws and dollar bills. No need to elaborate.
worked on a boiler at i p camden when it was running...Several Smackover punks from there that liked to use the ''N'' word quite frequently. Of course they would look behind themselves checking their 6 before doing so cya...Thats the problem I have with that joke of a town.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 06, 2016, 12:29:32 am
worked on a boiler at i p camden when it was running...Several Smackover punks from there that liked to use the ''N'' word quite frequently. Of course they would look behind themselves checking their 6 before doing so cya...Thats the problem I have with that joke of a town.

So... Because they used racial slander. It's perfectly okay for you to use them? That makes perfect sense. You've been told by me and a Junction native that I'm not a redneck. Nor do I use that word.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on August 06, 2016, 12:10:09 am
That and a pocket screwdriver,  is all I need.  Maybe a hammer and duck tape every now and then.

What's a screwdriver? Lol.

Just kidding. Most guys around here lock channel locks. Me? I have a locker full of sockets, end wrenches and pipe wrenches.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 06, 2016, 12:32:53 am
So... Because they used racial slander. It's perfectly okay for you to use them? That makes perfect sense. You've been told by me and a Junction native that I'm not a redneck. Nor do I use that word.
so whats your point you implied I used drugs, I was giving you my toke on the joke of a town.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 06, 2016, 12:35:19 am
so whats your point you implied I used drugs, I was giving you my toke on the joke of a town.

There was no implications of YOU using drugs. You read way too much into that post.

bearbacker52

And you told me to elaborate...I cant help it that all of the smacktown people that I worked with was that way...I am really not condoning or condemning it. Just stating a fact..Compare apples and oranges Bearden is 2a and you put them on a 3a board. Like a Delta Alpha

dragondad

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 06, 2016, 12:29:32 am

Mehhh, there's racists pricks in every town...don't throw the baby out with the bath water.  Except JC...we love everybody down here.  Our household is mixed colors but we're all one race, wouldn't change a thing.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 06, 2016, 12:39:15 am
And you told me to elaborate...I cant help it that all of the smacktown people that I worked with was that way...I am really not condoning or condemning it. Just stating a fact..Compare apples and oranges Bearden is 2a and you put them on a 3a board. Like a Delta Alpha

Just because a handful of the ones you have met were that way... Doesn't mean we all are. Especially not me. I have helping hands for everyone. Don't cast judgement on false pretenses.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 06, 2016, 02:07:17 am
Just because a handful of the ones you have met were that way... Doesn't mean we all are. Especially not me. I have helping hands for everyone. Don't cast judgement on false pretenses.
jus cause you did lines with a few of them does not mean they all that way.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 06, 2016, 02:24:46 am
jus cause you did lines with a few of them does not mean they all that way.

I've never done any sort of those kinds of drugs. The only people I know in Bearden are females and I dated one of them. The difference is.. I never implied you did. You implied that I was.

Brian G

Well, this is not a good thread.

One just got a few days off.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas