• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome the the jungle of the 3a Dragonville.

Started by bearbacker52, July 28, 2016, 12:55:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JC Guy

Quote from: SR30 on July 30, 2016, 01:49:59 pm
What does dominating 3a have to do with the fact that you are lonely and feel the need to post non stop threads about JC..what's sad is you are from Bearden. It would appear you have an unhealthy obsession with JC...we all know they are good and dominated 2A but we don't need 82 different threads by you to remind us...and to answer your question about GR...they have been deep in the playoffs every year barring 2 years ago when the team had a mass exodus. We are in the pre season top 10 every year.. But to say dominate, no just a very solid program year in year out
I can respect that post. I have been hanging around the 3A boards for weeks now and haven't seen the types of things that GR fans get pegged for. I feel pretty good about our team but the truth of the matter is we are replacing a couple of three year starters that were the leaders of this group that will take the field this year. Now if we have some kids step up and show leadership to help this team gel as a unit then I think we will be very dangerous. This team will field loads of talent so I can't wait to see how it all plays out.

SR30

JC will come on strong I do believe and make their presence felt. 3A is the most competitive classifications in my opinion with tons of talent that gets over looked. As far as the people of Gr we had some bad apples a few years ago so we all pay the price. Many posters do not like the coach for various reasons so we do get flack from it. Undeniable truth is GR is a competitive program..hopefully we will have the chance to meet JC somewhere down the road.

bearbacker52

Quote from: SR30 on July 30, 2016, 01:49:59 pm
What does dominating 3a have to do with the fact that you are lonely and feel the need to post non stop threads about JC..what's sad is you are from Bearden. It would appear you have an unhealthy obsession with JC...we all know they are good and dominated 2A but we don't need 82 different threads by you to remind us...and to answer your question about GR...they have been deep in the playoffs every year barring 2 years ago when the team had a mass exodus. We are in the pre season top 10 every year.. But to say dominate, no just a very solid program year in year out

Sir, Each one of those 82 threads is different asking a different perspective on the subject matter. It does not matter where I am from, whose cousin I am. just stating obvious facts. Basically, I am goona prove my hypothesis that there is not much difference between the two classifications..Rison beats Fordyce Often for example..Just one of my points..Foutain Lake got beat by JC, a couple years ago then went undefeated the rest of the year..

SR30

Each thread you post is an attempt to garner attention to yourself since you apparently have nothing better to do with your time.

bearbacker52

Quote from: SR30 on July 30, 2016, 04:42:39 pm
Each thread you post is an attempt to garner attention to yourself since you apparently have nothing better to do with your time.
please keep it football related sir, i hear there is alot of people that like to report to mod on here.

JC Guy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 30, 2016, 04:49:35 pm
please keep it football related sir, i hear there is alot of people that like to report to mod on here.
A lot of truth in that especially if you think differently than some or speak your dislike for some programs. At the end of the day everyone should respect the fact we are passionate about our programs. My problem with some that post on here think they can say what ever to who ever they want and your not supposed to fire back at them and I have little patience for hypocrites. With that said most programs have a few abrasive posters and I certainly  know JC has a few but I will say ours from what I have seen can take what they dish out.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on July 30, 2016, 05:52:40 pm
A lot of truth in that especially if you think differently than some or speak your dislike for some programs. At the end of the day everyone should respect the fact we are passionate about our programs. My problem with some that post on here think they can say what ever to who ever they want and your not supposed to fire back at them and I have little patience for hypocrites. With that said most programs have a few abrasive posters and I certainly  know JC has a few but I will say ours from what I have seen can take what they dish out.

It is amazing people love to complain and blame others for their lack of success, for me I was just giving jc a good farewell for a well deserving program. I even created a thread for someone to tout for their teams. It has limited responses. But, people coming on here and hating on jc threads, its remarkable how negative people are. Cant even bragg on their own programs but attack other programs of success. Is that the american way now?

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 31, 2016, 11:11:22 am
It is amazing people love to complain and blame others for their lack of success, for me I was just giving jc a good farewell for a well deserving program. I even created a thread for someone to tout for their teams. It has limited responses. But, people coming on here and hating on jc threads, its remarkable how negative people are. Cant even bragg on their own programs but attack other programs of success. Is that the american way now?

How about you keep it football related.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 31, 2016, 01:03:46 pm
How about you keep it football related.

its what im doing, noone can keep it football related more than me.

WPWells

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 31, 2016, 02:38:20 pm
its what im doing, noone can keep it football related more than me.

Keep it football related, please

bearbacker52

Coltfan2005

bearbacker52

Coltfan2005

bearbacker52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 31, 2016, 08:36:28 pm
Harry Potter fans have their own site. Check out Ihavenolifeandlivethruothers.com

Look who is talking you the fan of a colt from 2005, thats funny.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 31, 2016, 10:57:00 pm
Look who is talking you the fan of a colt from 2005, thats funny.

wow, weird and not football related.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 01, 2016, 02:43:46 pm
wow, weird and not football related.
hey napoleon you forgot to start out with a capital letter

WPWells

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 01, 2016, 07:51:20 pm
hey napoleon you forgot to start out with a capital letter

Napoleon should be capitalized.

Oh, and stick to football, please.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Fred Bird on August 01, 2016, 08:07:28 pm
Napoleon should be capitalized.

Oh, and stick to football, please.

i will never know who you support

WPWells

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 01, 2016, 09:22:17 pm
i will never know who you support

Charleston which you would know if you read these threads you start

bearbacker52

Quote from: Fred Bird on August 01, 2016, 09:28:05 pm
Charleston which you would know if you read these threads you start
Dont know because don't care, who you support again? the team thats been a major failure after movin up.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 01, 2016, 09:30:13 pm
Dont know because don't care, who you support again? the team thats been a major failure after movin up.

Yep, 4 or 5 state championships since they moved up to 3A. We in the 3A are very disappointed with how they have done.

SR30

Bearbacker a serious question..do you have any common sense whatsoever or did u fall off the monkey bars when u were a kid??

bearbacker52

Quote from: SR30 on August 01, 2016, 09:36:13 pm
Bearbacker a serious question..do you have any common sense whatsoever or did u fall off the monkey bars when u were a kid??
did your parents have any kids that lived?

WPWells

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 01, 2016, 09:35:50 pm
Yep, 4 or 5 state championships since they moved up to 3A. We in the 3A are very disappointed with how they have done.

4 in 3A, all since 2008

bearbacker52

SR30

Apparently so barebacker since I'm your daddy....I can go all day buddy

THA TRUTH

So u call him dumb then stake claim to his raising???

bearbacker52

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 02, 2016, 08:35:46 am
So u call him dumb then stake claim to his raising???
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 01, 2016, 09:35:50 pm
see thats how much i know about the 3a

SR30

Truth I don't remember pulling your troll chain...

bearbacker52

there is about 3 or 4 idiots on here, that bring nothing to the table but complaining about someones grammar, or something else insignificant..Jealous of other programs, not talking up their programs but putting others down...

THA TRUTH

Quote from: SR30 on August 02, 2016, 10:51:54 am
Truth I don't remember pulling your troll chain...

U might as well had with that ignorant comeback

SR30

Truth your insignificant in life so what u say does not concern anyone..bearbacker you bring it on yourself by posting 82 threads about JC because you are bored and like to see what attention you get from each thread.

From there it is hard to post about how proud you are of your team or player when people are waiting in the wind to bash the program. People wear feelings on their sleeve to much..so what if someone cussed you, or disrespected you or just put a down right butt kicking on your team..as Leslie Chow says on the movie Hangover "but did you die?" It's football, not soccer, not volleyball, not golf...coaches, players and fans talk trash...grow up and get over it or stay home and be a kid watching blues clues...

THA TRUTH

Significant enough to get a reply... The level of irrelevance that u posses can only be matched by that of Fred who has to be the most emotional poster I've ever seen on this site but anyway back to football

SR30

Oh look at you.. A ff smart guy who tries to hide fancy words..my guess is you where the waterboy on your team

THA TRUTH

bearbacker52

Quote from: SR30 on August 02, 2016, 11:46:32 am
Truth your insignificant in life so what u say does not concern anyone..bearbacker you bring it on yourself by posting 82 threads about JC because you are bored and like to see what attention you get from each thread.

From there it is hard to post about how proud you are of your team or player when people are waiting in the wind to bash the program. People wear feelings on their sleeve to much..so what if someone cussed you, or disrespected you or just put a down right butt kicking on your team..as Leslie Chow says on the movie Hangover "but did you die?" It's football, not soccer, not volleyball, not golf...coaches, players and fans talk trash...grow up and get over it or stay home and be a kid watching blues clues...
SB30 YOU DONT  EVEN HAVE 400 POSTS, i OVERLOOKED THAT YOU ARE NOT IMPORTANT ANYMORE, YOU CAN GO NOW

SR30

Of course I don't have 400 post, one my son is going to be a sophomore this year so I only drop in and out, two I don't have an unhealthy obsession with JC like you, three I have a wife, seven kids, 2 grandkids and a fulltime job..so I don't live for the forums like yourself. And the fact you have stalked me just to find out what I'm doing is a slight bit creepy

THA TRUTH

It doesn't take much to look to the left and see how many post u have done

SR30

Dang truth sounds like you two have some sort of bromance going. You defend him more than one average man should..

SR30

And backer I'm going to be here for the next 3 years so get use to it..

bearbacker52

August 02, 2016, 04:18:18 pm #91 Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:21:01 pm by bearbacker52
Quote from: SR30 on August 02, 2016, 04:16:55 pm
And backer I'm going to be here for the next 3 years so get use to it..

why give a breakdown of your whole life on a football forum, you just an immature grandpa arguing with kids

bearbacker52

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 02, 2016, 04:10:08 pm
It doesn't take much to look to the left and see how many post u have done
he callin someone else creepy and hes a 60 year old man arguin with kids.

THA TRUTH

He is insecure... He is the type of man that uses the stall even when the restroom is empty

bearbacker52

Quote from: THA TRUTH on August 02, 2016, 04:26:23 pm
He is insecure... He is the type of man that uses the stall even when the restroom is empty
hehehehe maybe he building up his quads..

SR30

Hahaha u guys are so funny lol..nobody arguing here. I just stated facts that I have more important things to do in life than play FF tough guys like u apparently do. I'm just passing time today reading what comical replies you clowns have..

WPWells

Could we please stick to football? I'm looking at truth and bearbacker

SR30

Sure fred what would u like to discuss football wise

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Fred Bird on August 02, 2016, 04:47:37 pm
Could we please stick to football? I'm looking at truth and bearbacker

If u brought up something worth while we would

bearbacker52

Quote from: SR30 on August 02, 2016, 04:46:53 pm
Hahaha u guys are so funny lol..nobody arguing here. I just stated facts that I have more important things to do in life than play FF tough guys like u apparently do. I'm just passing time today reading what comical replies you clowns have..
So you just contradicted your previous post, Either you have time or you dont have time, cant have it both ways.. Its what you said..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas