• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome the the jungle of the 3a Dragonville.

Started by bearbacker52, July 28, 2016, 12:55:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WHITEchicken

dragondad

WHITEchicken

Coltfan2005

Quote from: dragondad on August 09, 2016, 01:17:55 pm
Then you aren't paying attention or you're willfully blind

Not paying attention to postings on the 2A board? You are correct. The school I support and the teams they compete against for a state crown are in 3A. Why would I read 2A posts. To troll? You tell someone to go back to the 3A board but expect 3A posters to have read the 2A board? Perhaps you should come down on one side of the fence or the other.

dragondad

August 12, 2016, 09:14:52 pm #154 Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 09:18:55 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 12, 2016, 09:02:17 pm
Not paying attention to postings on the 2A board? You are correc turft. The school I support and the teams they compete against for a state crown are in 3A. Why would I read 2A posts. To troll? You tell someone to go back to the 3A board but expect 3A posters to have read the 2A board? Perhaps you should come down on one side of the fence or the other.

Perhaps if you knew the context in which the post was made, you'd know he made the post on the 2A board telling a poster to go back to the 3A board.  It's sweet though that you'd come to his defense without knowing what you're speaking about.

And I tend to read all of the boards, especially 3A and 2A since we spent so many years in that classification and have two schools in our county still playing 2A sports.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: dragondad on August 12, 2016, 09:14:52 pm
Perhaps if you knew the context in which the post was made, you'd know he made the post on the 2A board telling a poster to go back to the 3A board.  It's sweet though that you'd come to his defense without knowing what you're speaking about.

And I tend to read all of the boards, especially 3A and 2A since we spent so many years in that classification and have two schools in our county still playing 2A sports.

The original discussion was about me saying I had read no trash about recruiting and such...then you decided to try and slam me. My reply was why in the world would I read posts about 2A football. And the context was simple...now why tell a 3A fan to go back to the 3A board, and then expect 3A posters to read the 2A board. It may be time to recognize your intellectual limitations. I have.

dragondad

August 13, 2016, 06:19:30 pm #156 Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 06:32:28 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 13, 2016, 04:07:13 pm
The original discussion was about me saying I had read no trash about recruiting and such...then you decided to try and slam me. My reply was why in the world would I read posts about 2A football. And the context was simple...now why tell a 3A fan to go back to the 3A board, and then expect 3A posters to read the 2A board. It may be time to recognize your intellectual limitations. I have.

How exactly did I "try and slam you"?

The poster I was telling to go back to the 2A board was Backwoods Bert, and that was simply a rewording of what he had replied to a 3A fan on the 2A board.

I'm sorry that comprehension isn't your stongsuit.  Did you just run out of crap to argue about or are you petty enough to have been steaming over this for a week for no reason.

RKO_OuttaJC

Ight guys since PB has some knowledge to share about football. We will let him start the topic off today. Have at it donkey

Brian G

Quote from: RKO_OuttaJC on August 16, 2016, 08:40:36 pm
Ight guys since PB has some knowledge to share about football. We will let him start the topic off today. Have at it donkey
Just cleaned this thread up and then this happened. I ain't playing.

Banned.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas