• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome the the jungle of the 3a Dragonville.

Started by bearbacker52, July 28, 2016, 12:55:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WPWells

Quote from: SR30 on August 02, 2016, 04:52:53 pm
Sure fred what would u like to discuss football wise

Idk ask bearbacker. He likes to derail every thread and then tell us to stick to football

bearbacker52

Quote from: Fred Bird on August 02, 2016, 06:11:34 pm
Idk ask bearbacker. He likes to derail every thread and then tell us to stick to football
I can understand why you three peckerwoods like to triple team me..I am numb to your weaks
attempts

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 06:24:43 pm
I can understand why you three peckerwoods like to triple team me..I am numb to your weaks
attempts

weeks of attempts? or weak attempt?

JC Guy

Quote from: HorseFeathers on August 02, 2016, 06:28:57 pm
weeks of attempts? or weak attempt?
What is the world coming to? The typo King is correcting grammar now. Lol

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 06:24:43 pm
attempts

Why don't you grow up a little. You do not have to start 14 topics just to get your numbers up. If you knew anything about FF you would know old Fred just started out last year under a new name, his posts were on his old one. There is no need to resort to name calling. Rednecks, tobacco spitters, and peckerwood are unnecessary. I find the last one racially insensitive.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JC Guy on August 02, 2016, 06:37:10 pm
What is the world coming to? The typo King is correcting grammar now. Lol

had a long day at work, I have to amuse myself somehow lol

HorseFeathers

August 02, 2016, 07:41:24 pm #106 Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 07:47:40 pm by HorseFeathers
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 02, 2016, 07:00:29 pm
Why don't you grow up a little. You do not have to start 14 topics just to get your numbers up. If you knew anything about FF you would know old Fred just started out last year under a new name, his posts were on his old one. There is no need to resort to name calling. Rednecks, tobacco spitters, and peckerwood are unnecessary. I find the last one racially insensitive.

I figure bearbacker is just accusing them of being in a gang

SR30

No apparently him a truth think I'm a mean old grandpa that's picking on kids..

THA TRUTH

HorseFeathers

Quote from: SR30 on August 02, 2016, 08:14:05 pm
No apparently him a truth think I'm a mean old grandpa that's picking on kids..

from Glen rose, which makes you a bad person by default lol

bearbacker52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 02, 2016, 07:00:29 pm
ah now you wave the white flag, can take it but cant dish it out,,I tryed talking about football, you three clowns got off on the grammar, number of jc threads, let me ask you one question, If you dont like the jc threads why you reading them.. Does not pass the common sense test pecerwood, now runn and tell it

Coltfan2005

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 08:58:05 pm
ah now you wave the white flag, can take it but cant dish it out,,I tryed talking about football, you three clowns got off on the grammar, number of jc threads, let me ask you one question, If you dont like the jc threads why you reading them.. Does not pass the common sense test pecerwood, now runn and tell it

You can not even insult intelligently. I am informing you at this time I find that word to be racially motivated and is against the rules of this board.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 02, 2016, 09:39:52 pm
You can not even insult intelligently. I am informing you at this time I find that word to be racially motivated and is against the rules of this board.
ok back to football i done with the freak show

WPWells

$10 says you respond to this

Now can we get back to football?

Jacketman65

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 02, 2016, 09:39:52 pm
You know there is a Peckerwood Lake somewhere down there around Stuttgart! I've heard that is where all of the Ricebirds hang out!

Randy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 02, 2016, 08:58:05 pm

Amen to that one!

Coltfan2005

Proud Buckaroo

THA TRUTH

WPWells

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Fred Bird on August 07, 2016, 10:35:57 pm
Nah

Actually that's a good idea. Everyone could just pretend he never posts. Don't argue, respond, or acknowledge his posts. He can just talk to the other JC posters.

dragondad

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 08, 2016, 11:54:08 am
Actually that's a good idea. Everyone could just pretend he never posts. Don't argue, respond, or acknowledge his posts. He can just talk to the other JC posters.

He's on a temporary vacation,  BG style....so you're all safe

Jimbo Morphis

WPWells

dragondad

August 08, 2016, 08:50:13 pm #124 Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:10:21 pm by dragondad
Quote from: Fred Bird on August 08, 2016, 07:17:44 pm
Now 2/3 of them are gone

Nevermind, I see it now.   Not 2/3 though,  someone else over there should've been banned for participating in continuing to stir the recruiting accusations, calling for coaches to be fired and kids to be suspended from play.

HorseFeathers

Coltfan2005

Quote from: dragondad on August 08, 2016, 08:50:13 pm
Nevermind, I see it now.   Not 2/3 though,  someone else over there should've been banned for participating in continuing to stir the recruiting accusations, calling for coaches to be fired and kids to be suspended from play.

I haven't seen anyone accuse a team of recruiting, talking about firing coaches (though they are fair game I think), or calling for kids to be suspended. If it happened on some other board, why dump that crap here?

dragondad

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 09, 2016, 11:52:07 am
I haven't seen anyone accuse a team of recruiting, talking about firing coaches (though they are fair game I think), or calling for kids to be suspended. If it happened on some other board, why dump that crap here?

Then you aren't paying attention or you're willfully blind

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 09, 2016, 11:52:07 am

Go to the 2A board...

Backwoods Bart

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 09, 2016, 03:20:45 pm
you 2 can't let it go can you?

I'm telling him to go read the 2A board. He said he never saw anything like what was said. You are the one who cannot let anything go. Lol.

Backwoods Bart

August 09, 2016, 04:27:32 pm #131 Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 04:35:45 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2016, 04:21:05 pm
I'm telling him to go read the 2A board. He said he never saw anything like what was said. You are the one who cannot let anything go. Lol.
Anyone that is concerned about the specifics as to what he's talking about go to page 4 in the Hampton thread in 2A, and read the one and only post from tired of the lies. He gives a detailed explanation of what happened and then you draw your own conclusions. Don't be misled by these two guys

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 09, 2016, 04:27:32 pm
Anyone that is concerned about the specifics as to what he's talking about go to page 4 in the Hampton thread in 2A, and read the one and only post from tired of the lies. He gives a detailed explanation of what happened and then you draw your own conclusions. Don't be misled by these two guys

You can also go to the last page and see that the AAA has investigated the situation and have released the players to be able to play/attend Hampton school. There is no misconceptions. You think because ONE disgruntled poster got on here with "details" about the situation, that it was true and you believed it. If I said the sky was purple, would you believe it?

Proud Buckaroo

And before you even try anything.... Bert. I'll just say it for you.

"but, proud buckaroo. The AAA are crooked and nothing but a bunch rich politicians."

😑😑😑

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2016, 04:52:36 pm
And before you even try anything.... Bert. I'll just say it for you.

"but, proud buckaroo. The AAA are crooked and nothing but a bunch rich politicians."

😑😑😑

Have a great day

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2016, 04:51:20 pm
You can also go to the last page and see that the AAA has investigated the situation and have released the players to be able to play/attend Hampton school. There is no misconceptions. You think because ONE disgruntled poster got on here with "details" about the situation, that it was true and you believed it. If I said the sky was purple, would you believe it?

Was that a poster who said this or was that the Triple-A who said this?

Backwoods Bart

I that was a Hampton Homer that posted that that's like the fox guarding The Henhouse

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 09, 2016, 05:01:17 pm

Have a great day

Boy, you really do have a chicken noodle skull behind that scalp.. Huh?

That was sarcasm, Bert. Do you not know that term?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 09, 2016, 05:03:38 pm

I that was a Hampton Homer that posted that that's like the fox guarding The Henhouse

Ohhhhhh. So because someone creates a "fearless Friday" account with the username "tiredofthelies" and makes a drawn out, 3 page essay of what happened. You and several other people "believed" it was true. That's okay though. Right?

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2016, 05:05:10 pm
Ohhhhhh. So because someone creates a "fearless Friday" account with the username "tiredofthelies" and makes a drawn out, 3 page essay of what happened. You and several other people "believed" it was true. That's okay though. Right?

What's that song in the movie Frozen, LET IT GO

I know you're mad because I'm still here go have a good afternoon

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 09, 2016, 05:07:30 pm
What's that song in the movie Frozen, LET IT GO

I know you're mad because I'm still here go have a good afternoon

See. That's the problem. When you know you are wrong. You want to say "let it go." Lol. I'm not mad that you are still here because I know when you lose Week 1. You will disappear until week 2.

dragondad

What's funny is ole Bart was in that discussion as deep as anyone else and madder than a wet hen about the Thomas move.  Now he comes over here and acts like he's the saint.

Backwoods Bertha, I'll ask you what you said to a 3A poster on the 2A board.....why are you even on the 3A board, go back to 2A.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2016, 05:09:29 pm
See. That's the problem. When you know you are wrong. You want to say "let it go." Lol. I'm not mad that you are still here because I know when you lose Week 1. You will disappear until week 2.

I have made my point backed with objective evidence from a third party who gave a very good detailed timeline who seemed to have first hand knowledge. You on the other hand are relying on somebody who handed out a 30 second response that implied the AAA had cleared Hampton. If they have good for them I wish them the best. 

dragondad

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on August 09, 2016, 05:18:34 pm
I have made my point backed with objective evidence from a third party who gave a very good detailed timeline who seemed to have first hand knowledge. You on the other hand are relying on somebody who handed out a 30 second response that implied the AAA had cleared Hampton. If they have good for them I wish them the best.

No you relied on hearsay and the opinion that provided no proven factual evidence.  I couldn't care one way or the other because it's my opinion the kid should be allowed to play wherever he wants as long as his parents show proof of residence in that district.  End of story.  Seems you're the one who can't let it go.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: dragondad on August 09, 2016, 05:27:32 pm
No you relied on hearsay and the opinion that provided no proven factual evidence.  I couldn't care one way or the other because it's my opinion the kid should be allowed to play wherever he wants as long as his parents show proof of residence in that district.  End of story.  Seems you're the one who can't let it go.

My green light is........On

Jack1990

As much as I enjoy the 4A boards...I have to admit you 2A and 3A posters have been very entertaining!

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Jack1990 on August 09, 2016, 06:02:17 pm
As much as I enjoy the 4A boards...I have to admit you 2A and 3A posters have been very entertaining!

Oh, yeah.. Any boards above 2A/3A aren't very exciting to some people. Lol.

Randy

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2016, 05:05:10 pm
It was on the internet, it must be true.

THA TRUTH

It could be true but what's it really change??? Instead of Hampton not play football now it's hermitage not much difference

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas