• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ok jc fans do you agree to this bearden chart.

Started by bearbacker52, July 27, 2016, 04:42:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

1. Dashow Watts. coffeeyville cc and UAPB
2. Ben Owens 4yrs ARKIE STATE
3. Delenel Reid coffeeyville / UNV HOUSTON
4. Devonte Lowe UNSURE
5. Pervis Osborne 4 YEAR RAZORBACKS 2 YEAR STARTER

Proud Buckaroo

Why are you making Bearden threads on the 3A board?

WPWells

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 27, 2016, 04:58:28 pm
Why are you making Bearden threads on the 3A board?

so used to riding their coattails that he thought Bearden went up a class too

bearbacker52

I dont think there was any rules as to where you could post, why dont you list your five best players and give them some recognition, instead to ''troll''. Be proud of your school and alumni.

THA TRUTH

Carlos chamber was a dog along with lowes older brother

JC Guy

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 27, 2016, 05:16:40 pm
I dont think there was any rules as to where you could post, why dont you list your five best players and give them some recognition, instead to ''troll''. Be proud of your school and alumni.

I'm not "trolling." I just don't get the purpose of this. Lol.

I can post top players of Smackover all I want. I am proud of my town and the athletics the school provides. I just think it's odd to ride someone else's coat tails.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 27, 2016, 05:28:06 pm
I'm not "trolling." I just don't get the purpose of this. Lol.

I can post top players of Smackover all I want. I am proud of my town and the athletics the school provides. I just think it's odd to ride someone else's coat tails.
is that the best you can come up with ''coat tails'' name your players give them their dues man..I am about promoting not hating. List those bucks

THA TRUTH

He doesn't know any passed the last two years

bearbacker52

Longfellow

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 27, 2016, 06:07:49 pm
He doesn't know any passed the last two years

Good one, crap for brains.

You know Pookie?
Peanut?
Steven? I'm sure you remember this name when he torched JC @ JC.
Micheal Davis?
Tony burks?

I can go all the way back to Clark's dad.

Black and Gold

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 27, 2016, 05:16:40 pm
Guess you need to read the rules again

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 27, 2016, 06:30:30 pm

You know Pookie?
Peanut?
Micheal Davis?
Tony burks?

why didnt you do this in the begining instead of complaining and blaming

Longfellow

I actually know none of the guys you listed. But I bet some of the guys from the 2A board do. Why not go down there and share it with them?

SR30

July 27, 2016, 07:35:33 pm #16 Last Edit: July 29, 2016, 09:28:07 am by SR30
I'm thinking the 2A boards must be lonely without JC threads..That or they wanna dream about 3A ball and see what they are missing...Oh by the way Bearden thanks for the Rb you sent our way...

NWA Hawg

Who
Quote from: SR30 on July 27, 2016, 07:35:33 pm
I'm thinking the 2A boards use be lonely without JC threads..That or they wanna dream about 3A ball and see WHT they are missing...Oh by the way Bearden thanks for the Rb you sent our way...

Who?

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 27, 2016, 06:30:30 pm

You know Pookie?
Peanut?
Micheal Davis?
Tony burks?

Modica didn't even play his senior year
stevens was good but only played one year cause he couldn't stay out of trouble
Frazier the big rb was another u failed to mention that was better than both the other two plus no mention of Jordan jones and he is the one that's playing in the sec... We all know there haven't been that many good  players to come through smack not to mention him

Proud Buckaroo

Lol. Your skull must be filled with chicken noodle soup. Pookie played basketball his senior year. Didn't play football. He got a scholarship with Arkansas for basketball. You said I didn't know anyone passed two years ago. Now you say I didn't mention Jordan... No. But I mentioned his father.

THA TRUTH

We are talking about football not basketball

Proud Buckaroo

You are so freaking dense. It's not even funny....

THA TRUTH

Let me get this straight I'm the dense and dumb one when u say the exact same thing I said...

Proud Buckaroo

Dense and dumb have the same meaning.. So. Are you double dense? Is that what you're saying?

THA TRUTH

Dense means hard headed not dumb ur GED  is failing u everytime u post

bearbacker52

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 27, 2016, 08:59:28 pm
Dense and dumb have the same meaning.. So. Are you double dense? Is that what you're saying?

you may not remember but jeff williams was a beast back in the days

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 27, 2016, 09:19:49 pm
Dense means hard headed not dumb ur GED  is failing u everytime u post

Bahahaha. You just made yourself look so uneducated... Dense means stupid. Look it up if you don't believe me.

THA TRUTH

If someone calls you dense, they think nothing can get into your thick skull. Dense comes from the Latin densus which means thick and cloudy. In general, the word means packed tight and gives the sense that something is difficult to get through. But Webster is wrong

Proud Buckaroo

I'll just make it easier for you....

dense
dens/
adjective
adjective: dense; comparative adjective: denser; superlative adjective: densest

informal
(of a person) stupid.
synonyms:   stupid, unintelligent, ignorant, brainless, mindless, foolish, slow, witless, simpleminded, empty-headed, vacuous, vapid, idiotic, imbecilic; More
informalthick, dim, moronic, dumb, dopey, dozy, wooden-headed, lamebrained, birdbrained, pea-brained;
daft
"they were dense enough to believe me"

Proud Buckaroo

You forgot that part. Lol. Go ahead and leave out one part to try to make yourself look better than me. I'm done with your, chicken noodle skull. You think you're better than every one else. Always have and always will think that. You thought that in high school when Daddy gave you everything you wanted. I'm done with your childish self. I'm here to discuss football and other athletics about Smackover, other schools and whatever pertains to high school sports.

THA TRUTH

First off I say Modica didn't play his senior year and u say he didn't play football while we are having a convo over top football players but I'm the ignorant one... I think those holes in ur head are starting to leak brain matter

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 27, 2016, 09:55:41 pm
You forgot that part. Lol. Go ahead and leave out one part to try to make yourself look better than me. I'm done with your, chicken noodle skull. You think you're better than every one else. Always have and always will think that. You thought that in high school when Daddy gave you everything you wanted. I'm done with your childish self. I'm here to discuss football and other athletics about Smackover, other schools and whatever pertains to high school sports.

Congrats on being happy that their are two definitions lol and now u act like u have known me for forever lol u coulda kept it about sports but u got mixed up on sports

SR30

July 27, 2016, 10:44:47 pm #32 Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:00:47 am by SR30
Ok this went way off track...I thought we where talking about why Bearden was on the 3A boards next thing I know we are all getting an English lesson on adjectives..wtc

THA TRUTH

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 27, 2016, 10:52:00 pm
No football causes boredom
Oh were fixin' to have plenty to disect. I have one playing on Thursday, one on Friday & and one on Saturday.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 27, 2016, 04:42:10 pm
1. Dashow Watts. coffeeyville cc and UAPB
2. Ben Owens 4yrs ARKIE STATE
3. Delenel Reid coffeeyville / UNV HOUSTON
4. Devonte Lowe UNSURE
5. Pervis Osborne 4 YEAR RAZORBACKS 2 YEAR STARTER
It doesn't look like a chart.

WPWells

Longfellow

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 27, 2016, 09:51:26 pm
If someone calls you dense, they think nothing can get into your thick skull. Dense comes from the Latin densus which means thick and cloudy. In general, the word means packed tight and gives the sense that something is difficult to get through. But Webster is wrong
the dictionary is wrong because you say so? Interesting.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Longfellow on July 28, 2016, 09:18:13 am
Very reminiscent of a list if you ask me

It actually matches the dictionary's definition of a list.

THA TRUTH

Coltfan2005

About as familiar to me as sportsmanship is to you.

THA TRUTH

Oh look at U nice try come a little harder next time

Backwoods Bart

July 28, 2016, 12:17:28 pm #43 Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:35:37 pm by Backwoods Bart
Quote from: SR30 on July 27, 2016, 07:35:33 pm
I'm thinking the 2A boards use be lonely without JC threads..That or they wanna dream about 3A ball and see what they are missing...Oh by the way Bearden thanks for the Rb you sent our way...

Already replaced with better speed thank you! Good luck with that

Was not a RB. A receiver, but a good one (if it's the one I'm thinking about).

bearbacker52

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on July 28, 2016, 12:17:28 pm
Already replaced with better speed thank you! Good luck with that

thanks for the running back sent your way, who and when? not follow you sir

SR30

A very talented sophomore transfered in this season. After he gets up to speed on our offense he should be a very valuable asset to our program..

Coltfan2005

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 28, 2016, 11:28:17 am
Oh look at U nice try come a little harder next time

I don't judge other people's preferences but I prefer you didn't flirt with me.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on July 28, 2016, 10:37:37 am
the dictionary is wrong because you say so? Interesting.

He copied and pasted the google search definition....

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: SR30 on July 28, 2016, 01:41:34 pm
A very talented sophomore transfered in this season. After he gets up to speed on our offense he should be a very valuable asset to our program..
He was not a RB here. Was a receiver,( but a good one) if it's the one I'm thinking about. Think we had a couple to jump ship

SR30

May have been a receiver not aure..either way he is crazy fast

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas