• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For anyone interested...

Started by Proud Buckaroo, July 26, 2016, 07:41:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover's games will be broadcasted on ustream this season.

Jimbo Morphis

Jimbo Morphis

Since his wife won't let him go to games i'm going to hang out and watch it with tha truth. Do we have to pay for it and will bearbacker know? He seems to be obsessed with tha truth and all things Junction City so I'd rather not tell him.

THA TRUTH

I can go to games but travel time is a lot longer this year... Now if McGhee is in Jc I'll be there

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 26, 2016, 02:55:37 pm
I can go to games but travel time is a lot longer this year... Now if McGhee is in Jc I'll be there
It's in McGehee

HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers

Quote from: THA TRUTH on July 26, 2016, 02:55:37 pm

people actually take travel time into consideration? Y'all don't tell my wife....she might get ideas about me driving across the state to watch games....

Lineman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 26, 2016, 05:30:06 pm
people actually take travel time into consideration? Y'all don't tell my wife....she might get ideas about me driving across the state to watch games....
So she's looking for ways to get you out of the house on Friday nights!?!

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Lineman on July 26, 2016, 08:58:12 pm
So she's looking for ways to get you out of the house on Friday nights!?!

I was meaning....don't tell her that it's not normal to drive2-3 hours to watch football games that aren't your hometown school....

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 26, 2016, 10:52:55 pm
I was meaning....don't tell her that it's not normal to drive2-3 hours to watch football games that aren't your hometown school....
She already knows.

Lumberjackfan1978

Nothing wrong with driving across the state to watch a good High school football game

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas