• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

10 players to watch this fall (3a edition)

Started by NorthArkFball, July 22, 2016, 05:38:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

THA TRUTH

Quote from: BigBrother on July 26, 2016, 08:05:14 am
Truth will you buy your son a computer so he can show us whether or not he got your dominant ignorant gene.

He has more of my wife in him so he will be fine

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: macadoshis on July 26, 2016, 08:49:53 am
You two need to create another thread to argue with eachother and get back to the original topic.   I'll say this, there's a world of difference between "the" loser and "A" loser. 
Should this be in the new thread?

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: macadoshis on July 26, 2016, 08:49:53 am
You two need to create another thread to argue with eachother and get back to the original topic.   I'll say this, there's a world of difference between "the" loser and "A" loser.

I have been trying to get that point across this whole entire time.....

Anyways. No, Bigman. Manning is still at Smackover. I messaged one of our coaches about him last night.

LilBeastBIL

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 25, 2016, 03:20:07 pm
Now... Back to the original topic.

I am fully faithful that Manning and Edwards are going to have a great Senior year. I can't wait to see what Edwards will do carrying most of the load. I'm sure he'll split carries with Rucks and a few others. He will be our premier back though.

If Edwards can keep the attitude in check and have some decent blocking he'll do good. I truly think Rucksack could be the guy if he's motivated that size and speed he has could go a long way if he's used. Manning is a freak athlete , I'm interested to see how he does. Skill players haven't been a problem for the Bucks in years.

THA TRUTH

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 26, 2016, 11:14:34 am
I have been trying to get that point across this whole entire time.....

Anyways. No, Bigman. Manning is still at Smackover. I messaged one of our coaches about him last night.

U didn't comprehend what he just said

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas