• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

attention jc fans

Started by bearbacker52, July 17, 2016, 07:48:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearbacker52

What does the jc faithful think of Bell moving from defense to offense for the hogs? I know the coaches in fayettville know whats best but while at jc was he better on defense or offense?

JC Guy

He was a better TE but we had so many weapons when he was here we didn't have to lean on him. As far as what they are going to do with him in Fayetteville I don't think that is ironed out yet. I know they have him listed at TE but just last week I read that he will be playing some D. He has really good hands and can jump out of the stadium.

Lumberjackfan1978

Just use him where he's most needed

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 17, 2016, 07:48:59 pm
What does the jc faithful think of Bell moving from defense to offense for the hogs? I know the coaches in fayettville know whats best but while at jc was he better on defense or offense?
from what I've read no coaches in America know more than the junction city fans.

thabeast428

Sounds like ur jealous oldman

Jimbo Morphis

SR30

Don't pay attention to old man. Just someone else who thrives on derailing legit threads

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SR30 on July 18, 2016, 10:19:43 am
Don't pay attention to old man. Just someone else who thrives on derailing legit threads
discussing jc fans on a jc thread is not derailing. you talking about me on a jc thread is. settle down sparky I never talk bad about glen rose fans.

SR30

July 18, 2016, 10:44:00 am #8 Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 02:45:24 pm by SR30
Not talking bad.  Just don't understand how talking about their coaches had anything to do with this thread

THA TRUTH

Bell is better on offense to me but idk of he is good enough to contribute right now... It's never good when the head guy says u lack toughness

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: SR30 on July 18, 2016, 10:44:00 am
Not talking bad.  Just don't understand how talking about their coaches had anything to do anything with the thread
huh?

THA TRUTH

His reading comprehension is at a very low level

JC Guy

Quote from: Oldman on July 18, 2016, 08:07:03 am
from what I've read no coaches in America know more than the junction city fans.
You didn't have to read that somewhere else Oldman you have witnessed that here on FF! Lol

bearbacker52

you know if all of us was sitting around in a beer joint, the conversation would not go south, if it did it would not stay that way too long. JC fans know their players very well all of them, even the ones they are not kin too. It takes a village to raise a child kinda enviroment...I never did see Bell play on Offense, but I did on defense, and was a critic of his.. like someone said he can knockdown a pass, but going from two a to div 1 is a big step.

JC Guy

Quote from: bearbacker52 on July 18, 2016, 06:03:20 pm
you know if all of us was sitting around in a beer joint, the conversation would not go south, if it did it would not stay that way too long. JC fans know their players very well all of them, even the ones they are not kin too. It takes a village to raise a child kinda enviroment...I never did see Bell play on Offense, but I did on defense, and was a critic of his.. like someone said he can knockdown a pass, but going from two a to div 1 is a big step.
That's a very good observation BB52. I have had a very up close look at the program for the past four years. My oldest boy graduated this year and was a starter for the program for three years. My house was/is also the gathering place for all the kids who's parents work and couldn't be home during the day. My wife has always made sure they have a safe place to be and that none of them go hungry. As far as Bell he was given a lot of what he needs to be very good by God. With that said he had some things he needed to do in order to be able to compete in the SEC. He was not a weight room rat and he didn't really like to condition his body. God did give him size and big soft hands so his easiest fit would naturally be TE. My understanding from folks close to him now say he has changed his mind set on some of the issues he needed to change in order to be successful at that level. I wish him the best of luck and we are proud of him.

bearbacker52

Quote from: JC Guy on July 18, 2016, 06:26:01 pm
That's a very good observation BB52. I have had a very up close look at the program for the past four years. My oldest boy graduated this year and was a starter for the program for three years. My house was/is also the gathering place for all the kids who's parents work and couldn't be home during the day. My wife has always made sure they have a safe place to be and that none of them go hungry. As far as Bell he was given a lot of what he needs to be very good by God. With that said he had some things he needed to do in order to be able to compete in the SEC. He was not a weight room rat and he didn't really like to condition his body. God did give him size and big soft hands so his easiest fit would naturally be TE. My understanding from folks close to him now say he has changed his mind set on some of the issues he needed to change in order to be successful at that level. I wish him the best of luck and we are proud of him.

The last game I was at in Jc was the comeback yall made against show watts..At halftime went to the concession stand, and the jc faithfull was only talking about one thing, the game at hand..They complimented the bears, and said show is gonna play on Sunday..So I myself started paying attention to comments separating the noise from legit statements, and for a town every tom dick and harry has good working knowledge of high school football..Alot like rison used to do. So if people open their ears, hearts, and minds they might learn something.

bearbacker52

good luck to yall rest of the way,, good to see some old friends at bearden the other night. we gonna be ok!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas