• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Junction City

Started by Beardad, December 15, 2015, 09:25:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

THA TRUTH

It was a good scrimmage all in all with good competition... Tempers flared but was handled quickly good luck HG

bearbacker52

Quote from: bleudog on August 16, 2016, 07:47:23 am
From the school's Facebook page.

PURPLE-GOLD GAME UPDATE: PLEASE SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!!!

Due to extremely wet field conditions, the purple-gold game will not be played on the game field. The Jr. high team will not scrimmage but the SR. HIGH TEAM WILL HAVE A FULL CONTACT SCRIMMAGE IN THE INDOOR FACILITY!

PROGRAM TEAM & PLAYER PICTURES will be made in the Indoor Facility! Jr. high pictures will be made at 5:00 then Sr. high pictures followed by the Sr. high scrimmage! Ad form is available on our website!

PARKING: Parents and interested parties are invited to watch the scrimmage. Attendees will need to park inside the double gates at the visitors' locker room. You may also park toward the fence on the north end of the game field.

ADMISSION:The backdoor of the field house will be open for attendees to place their donation items on the floor. Monetary donations are also acceptable. Somebody will be around to direct them. Also, if attendees bring children, they need to keep them close as the building will be crowded.

We ask our Dragon fans and supporters to be patient with us as we deal with construction and nonseasonal rain. GO DRAGONS!

I heard that ark boys played louisianna boys, and the la boys, mercy ruled the arkies.. Is that true?

dragondad

August 22, 2016, 10:48:39 pm #452 Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:50:59 pm by dragondad
Quote from: bearbacker52 on August 22, 2016, 10:37:41 pm
I heard that ark boys played louisianna boys, and the la boys, mercy ruled the arkies.. Is that true?

You're a week late, we forgave the LA boys yesterday.

Lumberjackfan1978

Is JC gonna be back in there prime this year

thabeast428

I feel like they will be back but who knows lol

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 22, 2016, 11:05:25 pm
Is JC gonna be back in there prime this year
they already are.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Oldman on August 23, 2016, 07:44:18 am
they already are.
you think they will win state this year

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on August 23, 2016, 09:09:12 am
you think they will win state this year
meh I was talking about on the board.

bleudog

EDNT write up on the Harmony Grove scrimmage:  CLICK HERE

Coltfan2005

"vast amount of vigor"? :P

THA TRUTH

Lineman

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 23, 2016, 06:41:54 pm
"vast amount of vigor"? :P
It must have been a slow news day.

Randy

Quote from: dragondad on August 22, 2016, 10:48:39 pm
You're a week late, we forgave the LA boys yesterday.

that will make the rest of the 3a sleep better at night.

dragondad

Quote from: Randy on August 24, 2016, 06:19:21 am
that will make the rest of the 3a sleep better at night.

Yeah,  that's what I was hoping for....Glad I could help you out.

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

ADG Super Six for 09/04/16

CLASS 3A

RK., TEAM (REC.) UP NEXT

1. Glen Rose (1-0) Bauxite

2. Charleston (1-0) at Episcopal Coll.

3. Junction City (1-0) England

4. Prescott (1-0) at Camden HG

5. Harding Academy (0-1) at Smackover

6. Bald Knob (1-0) SS Batesville

CLICK HERE

WPWells

Hey this is actually reasonable unlike 2A

Paperman

I don't believe either Junction or Glen Rose will be in the top five by week seven. They are capable, but I just don't think they will remain so highly ranked. Just my opinion.

WPWells

nastynice

Quote from: Paperman on September 07, 2016, 01:25:02 pm
I don't believe either Junction or Glen Rose will be in the top five by week seven. They are capable, but I just don't think they will remain so highly ranked. Just my opinion.
If you really think that, then go ahead and pencil in the Tigers at WM. Cause those 2 teams and maybe Preskitt are the only ones that could stand in the way.

If not JC and GR, then who?

The Dynasty

Quote from: nastynice on September 07, 2016, 03:16:39 pm
If you really think that, then go ahead and pencil in the Tigers at WM. Cause those 2 teams and maybe Preskitt are the only ones that could stand in the way.

If not JC and GR, then who?

If Chuck takes care of business they will be on the opposite side of the bracket as GR and JC. We would have home field throughout with Harding or Rivercrest in the quarters and possibly Presskit in the Semis. Of course that's if everything goes as it should.

Paperman

Quote from: The Dynasty on September 07, 2016, 03:30:52 pm
If Chuck takes care of business they will be on the opposite side of the bracket as GR and JC. We would have home field throughout with Harding or Rivercrest in the quarters and possibly Presskit in the Semis. Of course that's if everything goes as it should.
I wouldn't count on Rivercrest or Harding Academy being around by the quarterfinals. Just saying.

bearbacker52

Quote from: Paperman on September 07, 2016, 03:34:52 pm
I wouldn't count on Rivercrest or Harding Academy being around by the quarterfinals. Just saying.

charleston and JC in the rock, is that too much of a stretch right  now?

Monsta

ATTENTION all Jc Fans Jalen Davis Got Released From The Dr today and Will Return To Playing Ball Monday

bleudog

bleudog

October 15, 2016, 04:32:28 pm #476 Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:28:40 pm by bleudog
From the Border Town Legends Facebook page.:  "With the win over Lakeside, Coach David Carpenter collected win number 239 which tied him with former Malvern Coach David Alpe for 10th most in state history."

THA TRUTH

Prayer request for a former Jc dragon football player... young man has stage 3 Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer...

thabeast428

Yea I heard yesterday from a friend that's a big fan of the school he is attending. Told me it probably wouldn't be out to public til Monday. Praying for him.

bleudog

October 16, 2016, 02:00:36 pm #479 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:10:21 pm by bleudog
Quote from: THA TRUTH on October 16, 2016, 12:31:56 pm
Prayer request for a former Jc dragon football player... young man has stage 3 Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer...

Prayers for strength and courage to the young man and his family.

This is a winnable battle. 

"Hodgkin's lymphoma more commonly affects people in their 20s and people over the age of 55, and is slightly more common in men. Luckily, Hodgkin's disease is one of the most curable types of cancer, with 5-year survival rates that have steadily increased to about 88 percent in 2004 to 2010. This rate is even higher (about 94 percent) in people under age 45 at the time of diagnosis."

#TCAU

bleudog

October 17, 2016, 04:39:12 pm #480 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 10:08:48 pm by bleudog

Press release on La Tech site:  CLICK HERE

Thread on the La Tech message board:  CLICK HERE

#Dogs4Dancy

#TCAU

dragondad

I found out Friday night at the game.  Please join us in JC in praying for this young man and his doctors and family.  He really is a class act and a fighter, God give him strength and heal his sickness.

dragondad#1

Wow I'm at a loss for words I just found out 5 minutes ago...he is a great young man, he is also a fighter...#TCAU WE LOVE YOU #3...

Lionbro20

Dang I didn't realize it was dancy, heck of an athlete, my prayers go to him and his family

AirWarren

lionfan59

Man learned about this on another thread, prayers for this young man.

Lumberjackfan1978

Praying for this young man

OLDSCHOOL82

Prayers for Dancy.  Its a shame that this has attacked him.  You never know what challenges are going to be thrown at you.  I have  a friend battling this at this very moment. Not that any form is good, but isn't this a very beatable form?

AirWarren

Yes this is the beatable form.

OLDSCHOOL82

^ Good.  His age and physical fitness level will help him tremendously in this battle with whatever treatments they do.

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

bleudog

LA Tech Sets Up Foundation Account to Help Jaqwis Dancy;

CLICK HERE

Wilson

Quote from: dragondad on August 20, 2016, 10:04:54 am
No, we knew moving to 3A would require us to invest more $ and expand our search area, so we just doubled down and sent Wilson to Rio to recruit the best of the best from around the world.

Been on the down low.   I was hired away from JC in what I can only describe as a momentary lapse of good judgement by another institution. .not sure if the bad judgment was mine or my current employers. . I'm not kidding. . That's why I've been out of the loop for a while.  . But offseason baseball starts next week . .and most folks here know baseball is in my blood. . So let me get this straight. . Hampton is the top dawg in our old district now?.  and next week the University of Fordyce comes to town for the district title?. . Dragons vs the fighting Chiggers one more time huh ;)

dragondad

bleudog

Paperman

Lions84

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Lions84 on October 27, 2016, 08:28:34 am
Good job and prayers for that sick student.

THAT student is Dancy..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas