• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

monticello vs. dollarway

Started by Billie Blue, March 08, 2014, 08:08:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Billie Blue

any thoughts? I know who I think will win and I know who zebradynasty think will win anyone else monticello by 3

horsepower1324

Is Monticello at full strength? I know I read where they had a kid miss a game in the Regional and that two of their players were playing injured.

It'll be interesting to see both of these teams in their halfcourt zones and flying around trying to cause havoc.

Billie Blue

Quote from: horsepower1324 on March 08, 2014, 08:18:20 am
Is Monticello at full strength? I know I read where they had a kid miss a game in the Regional and that two of their players were playing injured.

It'll be interesting to see both of these teams in their halfcourt zones and flying around trying to cause havoc.
Yes they are at full strength one thing that worries me a little is the long lay off they have had between the last game and this one may come out slow but cant in these kind of games this time of year

horsepower1324

Quote from: Billie Blue on March 08, 2014, 08:23:33 am
Quote from: horsepower1324 on March 08, 2014, 08:18:20 am

Yes they are at full strength one thing that worries me a little is the long lay off they have had between the last game and this one may come out slow but cant in these kind of games this time of year

Especially with Dollarway having a game already and being in a gym they are familiar with (it's in their district).

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas