• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's the Favorite to win State This year??

Started by bigdoug, August 24, 2016, 09:13:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Quote from: WarriorFan on September 21, 2016, 03:12:30 pm
All the kids that moved from Russellville to Lamar are legal and ready to play. One moved into the district over a year ago, the other two moved weeks before school started into the Lamar school district.

Now if only we could get Russellville to loan Lamar their gym as well....

Paperman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 21, 2016, 05:03:16 pm
Now if only we could get Russellville to loan Lamar their gym as well....
Russellville does have a nice gym

Proud Buckaroo

We will have to see how well Smackover does without Charles... It appears he has transferred back to El Dorado.

BigMan15

Paperman

Controversy! Rumors! Just let them play ball!

Daddyrat

If they are all that and left a school or got kicked off team  sounds like bunch of trouble...

thabeast428

Junction city should be pretty tough,both boys and girls.

lostintheweeds

Let me expand on the topic...  Who is considered to have the best backcourt personnel in 3a, vs who is expected to have the best frontcourt?

BigMan15

Backcourt would have to be Charleston
Front Court maybe Osceola

Head Lion

Manila has 3 in the back court that can walk & chew game at the same time, they not shabby.

Redwolves8526

Quote from: lostintheweeds on October 03, 2016, 12:12:31 pm
Let me expand on the topic...  Who is considered to have the best backcourt personnel in 3a, vs who is expected to have the best frontcourt?

Cedar Ridge

WPWells

Paperman

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: softball16u on September 15, 2016, 01:22:20 pm
I know 3 kids moved from Russellville, One that had gotten kicked off the team the other 2 played jv. 6' 8 kid good ballplayer but last i heard 2 of them were still living in russ and driving to lamar.

They have lived a mile from the school for a while now,

Hitman Warrior23

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: Daddyrat on October 02, 2016, 09:02:09 am
If they are all that and left a school or got kicked off team  sounds like bunch of trouble...

I had them all in the gym allot this summer, everyone of them is yes sir no sir type of kids! They, like the rest of the team are in the gym at 530 every morning, and leave at 5 everyday!  Hard workers, Coach has them in shape and ready!

ISU7

Quote from: BigMan15 on September 16, 2016, 10:36:09 am
i hope thats not true because thats a violation
Shades of the 2009 football playoffs when Lamar had the games held up a week while AAA investigated and illegal player on their team from RussVille 😜😃😱

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: ISU7 on October 14, 2016, 09:39:53 am
Shades of the 2009 football playoffs when Lamar had the games held up a week while AAA investigated and illegal player on their team from RussVille 😜😃😱
]

A player that rarely seen the field!

Paperman

I remember that fiasco! AAA another trainwreck brought to you by a trainwreck!

HorseFeathers

That train wreck was brought to you by atkins I believe. The players had been cleared, and atkins school district sued at the end of the season for an injunction on the playoffs so they could further investigate it....

ISU7

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on October 14, 2016, 10:09:23 am
]

A player that rarely seen the field!
All he had to do was look down.😷😎 Still illegal. 😱

strongandsteady

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas