• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RiverCrest (Girls) Jordan Elder to Nettleton!!!!

Started by ISU7, March 28, 2016, 04:07:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Missco

March 28, 2016, 08:29:49 pm #1 Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 01:42:26 pm by Missco
Wow, why do kids feel like they need to move schools. Also it is wrong for coaches to recruit.

RedWolf275

Rivercrest with two all state defectors in two years! What's going on?

OB11

luxora4life

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 29, 2016, 08:37:43 am
Rivercrest with two all state defectors in two years! What's going on?

In My 242 Post on Fearless Friday back on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:43,  I tried to warn the Higher Power at Rivercrest that this kind of stuff was going to start happen if things didn't change.  I later stated on here that the players treated unfairly and the outside/inside politics was going to hurt the girls program if things didn't change.  Losing these two players is not the end of the world for Rivercrest, but is a direct result of what I was talking about. 

OB11

Quote from: luxora4life on March 31, 2016, 11:42:54 am
In My 242 Post on Fearless Friday back on Feb. 27, 2013 at 1:43,  I tried to warn the Higher Power at Rivercrest that this kind of stuff was going to start happen if things didn't change.  I later stated on here that the players treated unfairly and the outside/inside politics was going to hurt the girls program if things didn't change.  Losing these two players is not the end of the world for Rivercrest, but is a direct result of what I was talking about.

So what exactly are you talking about?  Care to elaborate?

Missco

It looks like Judy would just retire. Does she have in 38 years.

GreyColt

Head Lion

Quote from: luxora4life on March 31, 2016, 11:42:54 am
Politics are rural Arkansas school district, surely not???

OB11

Quote from: Missco on March 31, 2016, 04:45:27 pm
It looks like Judy would just retire. Does she have in 38 years.

Wouldn't blame her one bit.

NEark tigers

She should come to Earle, if she wants to win a championship....

BoxNOne

Quote from: Missco on March 28, 2016, 08:29:49 pm
Wow, why do kids feel like they need to move schools. Also it is wrong for coaches to recruit.

It's a sign of the times Missco. Not a good one either IMO. Over here in the Jonesboro area you will either recruit or you will be left behind. Lots of players and lots of schools over here and you better get your share of the players. Since the rules are vague and the enforcement nonexistent, it's only going to get worse.

Radiotalker

Quote from: Missco on March 28, 2016, 08:29:49 pm

I think it's more the parents.

smallybells

I know around where I am from, which is a small rural, town, you can be top notch talent but if your last name isnt a certain one, you will not be treated as such. Just taking a stab at what the poster was referring to in this situation. Our athletics suffer greatly because of this attitude. I knew a kid recently Perryville wouldnt really play much at all until his senior year and he now is playing college ball on scholarship. Im sure this problem crops up in other small towns as well.

ISU7

Quote from: Radiotalker on April 02, 2016, 10:19:52 am
I think it's more the parents.
You might have a point Radio.  I fault Lebron James. he started this mess ;) 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on March 31, 2016, 07:28:21 pm
Politics are rural Arkansas school district, surely not???
Hmmmmmm!!!!! ;) Whats going on Head Lion.. :-X :-X 8)

ISU7

Quote from: NEark tigers on April 02, 2016, 12:24:49 am
She should come to Earle, if she wants to win a championship....
She's not from West Memphis, Turrell, Marion, Hughes, or Chicago, so that disqualifies her my friend.lol ;D 8) Plus She wouldn't fit in @ Earle because we all Know #2 Ro runs the show, and that wouldn't settle well with her followers.  ;) 8)

NEark tigers

Quote from: ISU7 on April 05, 2016, 05:03:16 pm
She's not from West Memphis, Turrell, Marion, Hughes, or Chicago, so that disqualifies her my friend.lol ;D 8) Plus She wouldn't fit in @ Earle because we all Know #2 Ro runs the show, and that wouldn't settle well with her followers.  ;) 8)
Yes she will, doc.....We have room for MORE quality talent like her... ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas