• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring and summer blues

Started by xadboy, March 14, 2016, 01:30:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xadboy

Starting at regionals, these six weeks are my second favorite time of the year with football being the first. After March madness is over there's not anything to watch. HS baseball if your into baseball which I'm not. So until football gets started its a boring time.

BigMan15

To me its the busy time of the year. AAU travel ball and the offseason grind!!!

RTF

Quote from: xadboy on March 14, 2016, 01:30:01 pm
Starting at regionals, these six weeks are my second favorite time of the year with football being the first. After March madness is over there's not anything to watch. HS baseball if your into baseball which I'm not. So until football gets started its a boring time.

I hear ya! Once March Madness ends all I have is Razorback Baseball, but I too find it boring.

Paperman

Baseball and Softball are not real good at Osceola. Rivercrest has a decent baseball team and a young but very improved softball team. Heck track is pretty good at both schools. But I am ready for football.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Paperman on March 14, 2016, 04:18:04 pm
Baseball and Softball are not real good at Osceola. Rivercrest has a decent baseball team and a young but very improved softball team. Heck track is pretty good at both schools. But I am ready for football.

Let this sink in.... This is how much I miss football. At work last night. I watched old Arkansas razorback games on YouTube dating back to 1987(before my time) to last season.

xadboy

Hey PB I get you. Lamar doesn't have much this year for baseball. We graduated 8 SRS off our team from last year. 7 of those were starters and pitchers. Davenport was going to play but he is still about a month away from being released by the doctors due to his knee injury from football.

Wish they would televise more Razorback baseball games. Listening on the radio is ok but like seeing it more. We usually try to make it to a couple of games which is awesome and I recommend everyone to go at least once. Bot none the less I'm ready for HS football.

neds

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 14, 2016, 01:33:57 pm
To me its the busy time of the year. AAU travel ball and the offseason grind!!!

Who will your son play for?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas