• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Top Ten

Started by BigMan15, March 13, 2016, 11:41:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Let's hear the final Top Ten

BigMan15

1. Cedar Ridge
2. Charleston
3. Osceola
4. Harding Academy
5. Centerpoint
6. ECS
7. Smackover
8. Lamar
9. Paris
10. Two Rivers

The Dynasty

xadboy

Need to move Centerpoint to #4. They were in the final 4.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: xadboy on March 13, 2016, 02:18:18 pm
Need to move Centerpoint to #4. They were in the final 4.

I concur.

BigMan15

I see ur point I just don't think Centerpoint would beat Harding

Ctucker

Eagle20

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 13, 2016, 05:58:44 pm
+

Batman44

drybones

Quote from: BigMan15 on March 13, 2016, 05:58:44 pm
It doesn't matter what you think, they were in the final four. They earned that spot. 

pioneers

Quote from: drybones on March 13, 2016, 09:09:59 pm
It doesn't matter what you think, they were in the final four. They earned that spot.
The ridge beat them by like 25 Harding played cedar ridge close 3 of the 4 times they have played.

adaptedtigerfan

Just because you make the final 4 doesn't give you a top 4 vote @ the end of the year.   If they were on the opposite side of the bracket they might not have made it to the final 4.

xadboy

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on March 14, 2016, 07:35:37 am
Just because you make the final 4 doesn't give you a top 4 vote @ the end of the year.   If they were on the opposite side of the bracket they might not have made it to the final 4.
That argument could be made for all final four teams. You could even go back to elite 8 and say the same thing. If some teams were on the other side, maybe they get to final four. Centerpoint made it and should be #4 at least.

The Dynasty

Quote from: xadboy on March 14, 2016, 12:59:37 pm
That argument could be made for all final four teams. You could even go back to elite 8 and say the same thing. If some teams were on the other side, maybe they get to final four. Centerpoint made it and should be #4 at least.

I have to disagree. Harding lost to CR 4 times and actually played them within 10 once. To me they are a legit top 4 team.

Timberwolf08

This is a little off topic, but a Charleston fan came up to a group of us CR fans the other night and was highly complementary. After the drama on these boards the last few weeks, it was very refreshing to hear positive talk at the end of the game. Best of luck to Charleston next year, yall have a great group of boys! I might be y'all's fan next year since we won't have much to watch. haha.

Paperman

Flip flop Harding and Centerpoint and Big Man nailed it! I already miss hoops! ;D

Head Lion

Did Manila play CR to the closest any 3A team did all year in a 3pt loss at CR?

Ctucker

Probally! But nobody in 3a was going to play with them late in the year!

neds

Quote from: The Dynasty on March 14, 2016, 02:23:36 pm
I have to disagree. Harding lost to CR 4 times and actually played them within 10 once. To me they are a legit top 4 team.

Agree Dynasty

BigMan15

Quote from: Head Lion on March 14, 2016, 05:52:47 pm
Yes they did

ISU7

March 16, 2016, 04:01:44 pm #20 Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 04:03:45 pm by ISU7
Quote from: xadboy on March 14, 2016, 12:59:37 pm
Exactly. For once I agree with you. Every team had a chance to make it there, so Centerpoint should be top 4, that's why its call Final four. ;D :D

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on March 14, 2016, 05:52:47 pm
So Manila should be number 2.... ;D 8)

Head Lion

Quote from: ISU7 on March 16, 2016, 04:05:10 pm
So Manila should be number 2.... ;D 8)
No, but we working hard everyday. I heard the Colts lost another All State girl today?? Any truth to that rumor, I just don't believe it.

luxora4life

Quote from: Head Lion on March 16, 2016, 07:24:00 pm
No, but we working hard everyday. I heard the Colts lost another All State girl today?? Any truth to that rumor, I just don't believe it.

Believe it.

Basketballfan13

Did she move to Nettleton?

Radiotalker

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on March 21, 2016, 10:27:06 am
Did she move to Nettleton?

yup

Nettleton is going to be pretty good. Already had 2 freshman and soph make all conference.

RedWolf275

Nettleton has had a lot of talent the last several years but can never get over the hump come state tournament time. Maybe with the Rivercrest girl they'll have enough talent to overcome it.

bootlegger

who is the all state girl thats leaving rivercrest?

MDXPHD

Quote from: RedWolf275 on March 21, 2016, 06:50:23 pm
Nettleton has had a lot of talent the last several years but can never get over the hump come state tournament time. Maybe with the Rivercrest girl they'll have enough talent to overcome it.

They haven't had enough to win state, and they were very young this year. I can see them winning next season.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas