• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SCORE THREAD: 3A GIRLS FINALS(Sat 12:45) Greenland vs Valley Springs

Started by Brian G, March 06, 2016, 02:24:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will win?

Greenland
23 (51.1%)
Valley Springs
22 (48.9%)

Total Members Voted: 45

Voting closed: March 12, 2016, 02:35:44 pm

Brian G

more info to follow

hogsnout

Greenland by a ton two rivers was by far the best matchup against Greenland this year Valley is lucky 2 have made it this  far if they had played paris lamar Greenland or TR we wouldn't have 2 watch this beat down in state finals.

@CurryLegion

Quote from: hogsnout on March 06, 2016, 09:01:04 pm
Greenland by a ton two rivers was by far the best matchup against Greenland this year Valley is lucky 2 have made it this  far if they had played paris lamar Greenland or TR we wouldn't have 2 watch this beat down in state finals.
Are you crazy?? They played and beat Paris. Valley definitely deserves to be here. They have the best female player in 3A.

Longfellow

eamo8911

Valley beat Mountain View 2 of 3 times, both wins weren't close.  MV beat Lamar in the first round. . jus sayin

hogsnout

Quote from: bocatfanforlife on March 06, 2016, 09:48:40 pm
Are you crazy?? They played and beat Paris. Valley definitely deserves to be here. They have the best female player in 3A.
Played Paris with a one handed PG and I seen a Mt View who slipped past a 4 seed Lamar and if that was the best out of your regionals you will get throttled by Greenland unless they feel bad for you and sub early.

ZoneBuster

I have a feeling VS will come to play a little more ready this year. Not saying they'll win, but I think Tennison will be on a mission.

craigsl

In the finals, the team with the best player usually beats the better team.  So, Valley by 8.

doober3

Quote from: craigsl on March 07, 2016, 08:37:04 am
In the finals, the team with the best player usually beats the better team.  So, Valley by 8.

Said no one ever.

RTF

Moonshiner

I look forward to watching the Coaches.   Coach at Greenland was pretty mouthy with Valleys coach and some parents during the game last year.  Very entertaining. 😀

BigMan15

drybones

Valley by 10. Will be close for three quarters then valley will open up the lead in the fourth.

DerekOxford

Googlymoogly

Quote from: eamo8911 on March 07, 2016, 12:30:10 am
Valley beat Mountain View 2 of 3 times, both wins weren't close.  MV beat Lamar in the first round. . jus sayin
Actually Valley Springs beat Mountain View 3 out of 4 times this year, and all three wins were by 25 points or more. Mountain View finally got it together during the regional tournament and played pretty well that week

@CurryLegion

This should be a great game. I think they matchup well. It will all depend on who comes to play and who doesn't. Valley has the best player, but Greenland has a complete roster, and a monster under the basket. Either one could take over the game, and with that being said I'm taking Valley by 6.

Basketballfan13

Does anyone know if this will be on any radio stations?

mtindian42

Brian G

mtindian42

Longfellow

May have been on a different thread, but someone said that the great player would beat the great team. That's looking pretty solid right now. Greenland not hitting shots at all

Brian G

Crown went out early with fouls and you're right, Greenland not hitting a lick.

Surprised they are only down 10.

ballaj21

Quote from: B.G. on March 12, 2016, 01:42:09 pm
Crown went out early with fouls and you're right, Greenland not hitting a lick.

Surprised they are only down 10.
They going to make a run

Brian G

Quote from: ballaj21 on March 12, 2016, 01:53:29 pm
They going to make a run

29-14 now mid 3rd.
Crown wit 3rd foul.
Tennison with 16.

Looking bad for Greenland.

Bomberman

Quote from: doober3 on March 07, 2016, 09:36:55 am
Said no one ever.
As of right now Tennison has 16 and Greenland has 14.  Of course lots of time left.

ballaj21

Brian G

Bomberman

Bomberman

mtindian42

Black and Gold

mtindian42

mtindian42

Bomberman

Yeah we wouldn't have had to watch Valley lay a beat down if one of these other teams would have made it instead of Greenland.  Congratulations to the Valley Springs Lady Tigers on winning the state championship.

mtindian42

VS 48 Greenland 40 final

That's 🏆🏆🏆 for there school. via the buzz

BigLion10

craigsl

Think I hit this one on the nose 5 days ago.  Great seasons for both teams though.

Quote from: craigsl on March 07, 2016, 08:37:04 am

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas