• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

next years 4aa girls

Started by AF&B, March 21, 2006, 07:53:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MIAMI_CANES

Quote from: wonderboys on July 15, 2006, 10:11:21 am
I don't see it happening. But for the sake of everyone in the new conference having to drive to Decatur and Decatur having to drive down here I'd say it wouldn't be bad.

But I think that Hartford boys would be no higher than 4th, with Hackett moving ahead of them. And Hackett girls will be better than last, possibly 4th and Lavaca girls in 3rd or better.
ur the one who said that lavaca was gonna possibly be 4th.

wonderboys

yeah, that was in reference to the posts that were made about the possible occurance of the conference being the same as it was last year.

ColonelReb

ahem. pardon me for saying. but duh canes.
Quote from: wonderboys on July 16, 2006, 11:07:56 pm
yeah, that was in reference to the posts that were made about the possible occurance of the conference being the same as it was last year.

MIAMI_CANES

MIAMI_CANES

MIAMI_CANES

hey wonderboys or electric boogaloo, can yall give me an scouting report for danvilles senior high girls, like for seniors juniors and sohpmores.

ColonelReb

3 seniors
2 or 3 juniors
all the rest sophomores.
as of now, nobody knows the starting line-up. i dunno if even Coach Watson does....

MIAMI_CANES

ColonelReb

Ballhawker

Hey Miami-Canes, who is the regional match-up for the conference that Danville is in.  Is it the 5AA-South?  If it is, I see the Danville Lady Little Johns headed for a Region 5 Final match-up with the Jessieville Lady Lions.  Who would win this match-up and take a top seed into the State Tournament?

ColonelReb

no. i'll answer for canes. the former conf. that the Little Johns were in was the 4-AA. i dunno what conference we're in as of this year. but not Jessieville's
Quote from: Ballhawker on July 25, 2006, 10:41:56 pm
Hey Miami-Canes, who is the regional match-up for the conference that Danville is in.  Is it the 5AA-South?  If it is, I see the Danville Lady Little Johns headed for a Region 5 Final match-up with the Jessieville Lady Lions.  Who would win this match-up and take a top seed into the State Tournament?

wonderboys

Danville will, more than likely, Start 2 seniors, one jr. and 2 sophmores at the start of the season. but toward the end of the season it may be 1 senior and 4 sophmores. But the line up will probably change several times. They will be young, but still very hard to beat.

ColonelReb

tis true wonderboys. you obviously know a thing or 2 about basketball...leave me all alone in the sweet town of danville. how dare you!
Quote from: wonderboys on July 26, 2006, 05:15:57 pm
Danville will, more than likely, Start 2 seniors, one jr. and 2 sophmores at the start of the season. but toward the end of the season it may be 1 senior and 4 sophmores. But the line up will probably change several times. They will be young, but still very hard to beat.

MIAMI_CANES

thanxs for answering for my boog. 4 sophmores iono about that. i can see the 2seniors 1 junior and 2 sophmores. but 4 sophmores

wonderboys

why wouldn't you start 4 sophmores off a team that went 24-1?

ColonelReb

i can easily see 4 sophomores. especially if you saw them play

MIAMI_CANES

i just cant see 4 sophmores, but i did say that i could be wrong

AF&B

that is why you wont ever be a coach

MIAMI_CANES

ive probably forgoton more about sports than u will ever know.

kijex13

July 28, 2006, 10:00:33 am #70 Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 10:02:48 am by kijex
Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on July 28, 2006, 01:35:21 am
ive probably forgoton more about sports than u will ever know.

It appears you've forgotten even more about English.

MIAMI_CANES

come heck or high water i will always know more about sports than u kijex

kijex13

Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on July 28, 2006, 11:34:55 pm

Maybe you do.  I said nothing about that.

ColonelReb

burn
Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on July 28, 2006, 11:34:55 pm

MIAMI_CANES

mouse48

Love them Little Johns.  Go Green.

AF&B

AF&B

we were talking about a totally different thing

ColonelReb

maybe they just wanted to support
Quote from: RATTLER_12 on August 02, 2006, 07:43:04 pm
we were talking about a totally different thing

MIAMI_CANES

ya, maybe they just wanted to support.

MIAMI_CANES

ya, boog and i r gonna be tag teaming ppl all year so yall better get used to it. peasceasy.

ColonelReb

yeah. tag team baby! it's oh so fun
Quote from: MIAMI_CANES on August 05, 2006, 07:54:21 pm
ya, boog and i r gonna be tag teaming ppl all year so yall better get used to it. peasceasy.

MIAMI_CANES

ColonelReb

MIAMI_CANES

exactly, yall all betta watch out for boog and canes baby we out to get u. dont mess with us.

ColonelReb

um...yeah. instead of the gals...post the guys 1-7

MIAMI_CANES

hey, did i hear right, ramey quit.

ColonelReb

sadly. she's goin to model for a whole semester overseas. i talked to her yesterday and she may go to Barcelona, Tokyo, Paris, or any of those big name places. she was really excited about it.

Ballhawker

Isn't Ramey like the best player on the girls team?  What will the team be like without her?  I had them preseason ranked at #4.

ColonelReb

she was up there with the best i'll say that. they'll be just fine without her (imo). they played w/o her fine last year and in team camp they fared pretty well w/o her. they'll still have a good offense. they'll get the job done when it counts as well.
Quote from: Ballhawker on August 08, 2006, 11:21:24 am
Isn't Ramey like the best player on the girls team?  What will the team be like without her?  I had them preseason ranked at #4.

wonderboys

the girls will have a lot better team atmosphere without here. ramey demands the ball not verbally but just because of her skill you have to give her the ball. So that is the only sr. high player that started lasted year and played big minutes that was going to be on this years team. But they still have 8 players off of a jr. girls team that went 24-1, one of which is 6'1 and another that played HUGE minutes in district, regionals and state last year, as well as the 6th and 7th girls off of last years team. Danville girls should still be favored to win their conference.

ColonelReb

possibly district as well
Quote from: wonderboys on August 09, 2006, 10:35:29 pm
the girls will have a lot better team atmosphere without here. ramey demands the ball not verbally but just because of her skill you have to give her the ball. So that is the only sr. high player that started lasted year and played big minutes that was going to be on this years team. But they still have 8 players off of a jr. girls team that went 24-1, one of which is 6'1 and another that played HUGE minutes in district, regionals and state last year, as well as the 6th and 7th girls off of last years team. Danville girls should still be favored to win their conference.

Scorpion

Still, so many sophomores... no matter how well they did in Jr high... thats still an uphill battle. They should not be favored to win their district unless their district is really weak. Did any of them play summer ball?

ColonelReb

August 10, 2006, 05:44:35 pm #94 Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 10:14:02 pm by Electric Boogaloo™
haha all of them played summer ball.
*edit* and to add on to that...their district is rather weak. hackett is always horrible, hartford is so-so, decatur???, western smell...well we'll leave it at that, westside...maybe, magazine...could happen. that's the jist of it. danville gals will win district hands down
Quote from: Scorpion on August 10, 2006, 01:17:20 pm
Still, so many sophomores... no matter how well they did in Jr high... thats still an uphill battle. They should not be favored to win their district unless their district is really weak. Did any of them play summer ball?

Scorpion

Well then, without their star senior, who will be their leaders?

ColonelReb

they still have Ashley Foster. granted she's not the quality player as C-Rames is but she'll still get the job done. i heard she's workin hard this summer on her game and she'll just improve as the season goes along. Anna Garza (Jr) will be another leader. she's headstrong, not to mention strong as well, and can handle a lot of pressure. she'll be one of the top posts in the conference. Corey Morgan improved a lot last year too. if the trend continues she'll be a force to be reckoned with. do a little homework scorpion
Quote from: Scorpion on August 11, 2006, 08:03:37 am
Well then, without their star senior, who will be their leaders?

Scorpion

I am doing my homework, Boogerhead. I'm not from Danville and I don't know any of those girls. That's why I asked.

ColonelReb

if you don't know any of the girls why did you ask who they'd have without their star senior? Ramey wasn't EVERYTHING for these girls...they'll be just fine if not better w.o her because their offense won't just be evolved around her. same situation with Plainview a few years ago with Derek Bowen. at the first of the year the team was playin awesome cuz everyone was relaxed and everyone was taking shots. when the coach realized derek was awesome, they started doin plays just for him...then the team started doin worse because the other good players weren't taking their shots because they were tryin to get him the ball...so in this case it's probably better for Ramey not to play so that the offense isn't just based on her
Quote from: Scorpion on August 11, 2006, 12:52:57 pm
I am doing my homework, Boogerhead. I'm not from Danville and I don't know any of those girls. That's why I asked.

HoopDreams

Quote from: Scorpion on August 11, 2006, 12:52:57 pm

I have to say I busted out when I read someone used the word "Boogerhead"
Good info scattered here and there in this thread FWIW.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas