• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gazette Super Six for 1/15?

Started by AB™, January 15, 2012, 02:22:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AB™

Anyone got the Gazette's rankings from today's paper?  I'm mainly interested in seeing the girls rankings but the boys would be nice too.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

girls
1.england
2.marmaduke
3.norphlet
4.moutainburg
5.spring hill
6. bic

boys
1.e.p.c.
2.cedar ridge
3.hughes
4.parkers chapel
5.strong
6.poyen

AB™

Appreciate it.  I was wondering if they had Mountainburg's girls in their top six or not.  I thought they might be flying under the radar, but apparently not.

bleudog

Donnie Jamon

Earle is 2nd in 3A and lost to Bay..  CR beat Bay by 17 so CR must be pretty salty.. 

Donnie Jamon

EPC, Marmaduke, and BIC  girls will just beat each other up all year in conference..  Marked Tree isn't too shabby either.. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 16, 2012, 01:48:38 pm
Earle is 2nd in 3A and lost to Bay..  CR beat Bay by 17 so CR must be pretty salty.. 

and if they make state, they have home court advantage.

Bay4Life

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 16, 2012, 01:48:38 pm

They are very good. They played bay in the Nea finals at ASU's court. Bay shot 28% and cut still cut it to 3 in the 4th but their post got a technical an they didn't score again. CR made some freethrows and won by 14. One of Bay's top 5 worst played games. They play again Feb. 3

bdog32

Did cedar ridges defense have anything to do with bay shooting a low percentage? Iwas  at the game and it looked to me like cedar ridge shot layups and bay was content to pull 3s.  Who all has cedar ridge beat?  Tournaments won?  Chances of making state? 

brown2010

they will be there, good team ball playing

Bay4Life

CR had good defense but it didn't affect bay. They just had a awful night and shot bad. They missed wide open looks and nothing would go in. 3's, lays ups, and floaters all went in and out numerous times. It was a night where they couldn't throw the ball in the ocean and get it wet. They finally went from about 12% to 28% on there run where they shot decent. The center for bay got a technical an killed their momentum. They might've scored 2 points the rest of the game. I do give CR props for being ready for the game because bay wasn't.

brown2010

bay to me is not that good want go to far

Bay4Life

You realize they're 1A and have already beaten the number 1 team in 3A?

neahoopfan10

Bay has also beat Hughes 2 times. Once @ Hughes

AB™

Yay...another thread not even in the 1A forum that's going to end up being all about Bay.

ISU7

@ Brown, youre kidding right.? @ AB stop being a hater, my goodness.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas