• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Early 2011-2012 Outlook

Started by AB™, July 06, 2011, 01:14:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogtastics

Magnet Cove will be pretty good.  They have some senior talent, but several are football players.  This will cause them to get off to a slow start. 

Donnie Jamon

EPC will prob repeat and all the starters either play football or are cheerleaders so if epc makes it far in the playoffs they will be rusty about the first 2 weeks..

AB™

I think a lot of the contenders at the 2A and 3A level usually have most, if not all, of their key players in football.  Mountainburg was a rarity last year in that our top six players did not play football.  This year five or six of our top seven play football.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: violent_g on November 02, 2011, 12:57:44 pm
Hughes always will have a shot and EPC will be good again their Jr team went undefeated
the Jr high was good b/c monk averaged 23 a game as a 7Th grader last year..  Gonna be a plays..   Sr high could repeat..  very solid defensive team with lots of quickness..  lost a good shooter and starter to manila but they'll still be good..

bdubyab60

That was still a pretty good all around team the scales boys can play. I wish the 2 smaller guards they have would hit a growing spurt because both those kids can play just not quite tall enough to be able to get a shot off.

Cheap Shot Champ

EPC is the best team hands down! They are fast!!! and they can shoot lights out!! Full court man to man defense something these 2A know nothing about! EPC would probably win 3 or 4A....I mean come man!

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on July 08, 2011, 12:51:53 pm
des arc will be in the title chase this year. we have 2 kids transfer in 6'5 and 6'2 add that to our returners of 6'6 and 6'3 and a 6', and 1 of those was all-state last season.
Really don't look like all that height helping in cause thus far. :)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: ISU7 on December 13, 2011, 02:12:29 pm
des arc will be in the title chase this year. we have 2 kids transfer in 6'5 and 6'2 add that to our returners of 6'6 and 6'3 and a 6', and 1 of those was all-state last season.
Really don't look like all that height helping in cause thus far. :)

well the transfers never showed up. and we will be ok.

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 13, 2011, 02:46:55 pm
Quote from: ISU7 on December 13, 2011, 02:12:29 pm
Really don't look like all that height helping any cause thus far. :)

well the transfers never showed up. and we will be ok.
Maybe they missed the turn. lol :)

bulldogs202

These are the ones that are going to state in 2a-6 in my opinion. Correct me if im wrong.
1. Hughes
2. Augusta
3. Clarendon
4. Hazen or Des Arc

They are not in any order, but these are the teams that will be in State. Not to sure if it will be Hazen or Des Arc. I think its going to be who shows up to play. We shall see as time goes on.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: bulldogs202 on December 14, 2011, 08:33:36 pm
These are the ones that are going to state in 2a-6 in my opinion. Correct me if im wrong.
1. Hughes
2. Augusta
3. Clarendon
4. Hazen or Des Arc

They are not in any order, but these are the teams that will be in State. Not to sure if it will be Hazen or Des Arc. I think its going to be who shows up to play. We shall see as time goes on.

des arc has already beating hazen once. pretty convincingly.

Hardwood00

EPC should move Monk up to play varsity next year. Him and Jamar would be a dominant duo. I've seen the Monk kid play. He's great. And Des Arc will have the 4 spot in their region.

bulldogs202

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 14, 2011, 09:20:07 pm
1. Hughes
2. Augusta
3. Clarendon
4. Hazen or Des Arc

des arc has already beating hazen once. pretty convincingly.

That doesn't mean its going to happen again. Des Arc played a great game against Hazen. But I will have to see as time goes on.

MadBro?

1. Hughes
2. Augusta
3. Clarendon
4. Hazen or Des Arc

McCrory may have something to say about that!

bulldogs202

Quote from: MadBro? on December 15, 2011, 10:43:51 am
1. Hughes
2. Augusta
3. Clarendon
4. Hazen or Des Arc

McCrory may have something to say about that!

McCrory may have something to say about what ?

MadBro?

bulldogs202

Quote from: MadBro? on December 15, 2011, 10:55:05 am
Those top 4 spots

They might, but they will have to prove it to me.

MadBro?

If they continue to play the way they have their first 3 games i think they have a legitimate shot, however, everyone will find out wat they are made of friday when they take on augusta.

bulldogs202

Quote from: MadBro? on December 15, 2011, 10:59:32 am
If they continue to play the way they have their first 3 games i think they have a legitimate shot, however, everyone will find out wat they are made of friday when they take on augusta.

That's true. We shall see what happen.

BigLion10

Egland boys destroy Poyens 12-0 mark with a 12 point win in England

In the stands

Quote from: Hardwood00 on December 14, 2011, 10:50:44 pm
EPC should move Monk up to play varsity next year. Him and Jamar would be a dominant duo. I've seen the Monk kid play. He's great. And Des Arc will have the 4 spot in their region.

M. Monk is good.  But so is the rest of the team...also another Scales WILL be moving up after the jr. high season is over. 
Turner - Sr.
Barnes - Sr.
Mookie - Jr.
Ford - Jr. or Sr.
Pritchett - Jr or Sr
Pilgrim - Soph
Powell - Sr.
B. Scales - Soph
Those are the main ones right now...  What do y'all think about each??

ISU7

Quote from: In the stands on December 30, 2011, 04:24:34 pm
Quote from: Hardwood00 on December 14, 2011, 10:50:44 pm

M. Monk is good.  But so is the rest of the team...also another Scales WILL be moving up after the jr. high season is over. 
Turner - Sr.
Barnes - Sr.
Mookie - Jr.
Ford - Sr.
Pritchett -  Sr
Pilgrim - Soph
Powell - Sr.
B. Scales - Soph
Those are the main ones right now...  What do y'all think about each??

Donnie Jamon

how is st. joseph and abundant life looking in boys this year?? 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas