• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top girl players and teams in Arkansas

Started by Coachbanks12, August 03, 2015, 06:44:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

Anyone know who top girl players and teams are in each class?
Is it to early for this question

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Coachbanks12 on August 03, 2015, 06:44:34 pm
Anyone know who top girl players and teams are in each class?
Is it to early for this question

1a-- nemo Vista has to be the favorite, they bring back 7 of their top 8 from back to back champs

BigLion10

2a - England JC Westside are probably preseason favorites

PASS

4A favorite has to be Riverview.

Top player in state at this point is Christyn Williams from CAC. Ranked #3 in 2018 class by ESPN. Every major college in the country is interested in her.

Burks

7A-LR Central Lady Tigers is the frontrunner to win State. They will be led by 4 year starters Kiara Willams and Alaysia Ready. The Lady Tigers are LOADED with talent. It's theirs to lose in 2016.

D1bballdad

Fort Smith Northside's Aahliyah Jackson's AAU team Texas Elite adidas Crazy Fast  won 2 National Championships this summer and she's received over 50 D1 offers.

PASS

Burks, Central is a very good team, but saying it is theirs to lose is ridiculous. Fayetteville, NLR, Conway, FS Northside will all be exceptional as well.

Burks

Pass, I think those schools will be good too, but Central only had one Senior on the entire team last season. They return nine players from a State Semi team. The others teams lost key players.

rammer

I think Cabot girls could possibly be really good this year. They return 3 two year starters in Anna Sullivan, Leighton Taylor, and Coco Calhoun. They just need someone to step up at center. Tough being in the same conference as LR Central and NLR though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas