• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Curley Wolves Expectations overall? Let's hear it!

Started by Wolfpack, August 03, 2015, 06:19:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpack

So ready to see those wolves hope everyone is motivated from cheerleaders, band, fans, coaches , and players. Should be an interesting season. Praying everyone stays healthy.

beach bum

HeadBussa08

conference will be very competitive. I expect 10-0 with a deep run in the playoffs conference will represent well in playoffs also.. best QB in 3a with allot of weapons and returning a stout defense. fun year for curley wolf football ahead.

Hootie

Proud Buckaroo

adaptedtigerfan

Hootie he is only saying that because #smackover has  already ordered them.

beach bum

Hootie

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on August 04, 2015, 09:59:54 am
Hootie he is only saying that because #smackover has  already ordered them.

Early bird gets the worm!  8)

HeadBussa08

Now Hootie lol we all know that the phantom Hulka started that non-sense when we lost in the semis. You have to have a great deal of things go your way and a little bit of luck in order to win a state title. Do not order the rings by any means. Prescott is one of the favorites thou. I feel that is safe to say without a doubt.  Charleston is the champ until proven otherwise. heard thru the grapevine tigers new QB is a good one.

cdelaney

Prescott should be #1 preseason not that it matters

HorseFeathers

Quote from: cdelaney on August 07, 2015, 01:08:18 pm
Prescott should be #1 preseason not that it matters

2nd round exits usually don't earn pre-season #1's...

snoopy22

HorseFeathers

Quote from: snoopy22 on August 08, 2015, 11:51:55 am
Prolly your dumbest post ever HF.

Why are you so hung up on others personal opinions? Seems that someone as close to the program as you would be excited to think that your team is getting overlooked.....but maybe your ego doesn't allow that?

Proud Buckaroo

I wouldn't say that was a dumb post. You guys said two years ago that 2013 was a rebuilding year. You guys went out in the second round. Last year. You guys went 11-1. And got put out in the second round again. Someone stated their opinion and you didn't like it. So you said that it was dumb. I think it was an accurate opinion. But, that probably makes me dumb as well.  Like, HF just said, someone as close to the program as you are... You would think you would appreciate being overlooked.

nastynice

Prescott better be a lot better than last year if they want to make a run.

Wolfpack

The Wolves will be in the running this year for a possible state championship. Lots of key players returning. This group of young men will
come together. looking forward to a great season! All The Haters need to shush! GO Wolves GO!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

PrivateLesson

August 09, 2015, 06:23:02 pm #16 Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 06:25:34 pm by PrivateLesson
My prediction....losing how they did last year.makes Prescott that much more determined to prove that they deserve a ring.     I hope it's an exciting year....better get the lights ready....Friday Nights are upon us!!   :)

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Wolfpack on August 09, 2015, 07:30:18 am
The Wolves will be in the running this year for a possible state championship. Lots of key players returning. This group of young men will
come together. looking forward to a great season! All The Haters need to shush! GO Wolves GO!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I agree they should be...but outside of southwest Arkansas the wolves got something to prove....smackover vs Prescott in the rock...post gane brawl on the golf course?

Proud Buckaroo

That would be a game to watch. But, we have to see how the AAA line the brackets up. Do not mention a brawl when it comes to Smackover, and Prescott. Some people won't ever let that go...

HeadBussa08

Quote from: HF on August 08, 2015, 12:01:00 pm
Quote from: snoopy22 on August 08, 2015, 11:51:55 am
Prolly your dumbest post ever HF.

Why are you so hung up on others personal opinions? Seems that someone as close to the program as you would be excited to think that your team is getting overlooked.....but maybe your ego doesn't allow that?
Snoopy was referring to you looking at it from a round perspective rather than from a matchup perspective. Prescott Booneville was a heavy weight match early in the playoffs last year and both were state title contenders. the fact that it was in the second round doesn't discredit the quality of the teams. facts were a contender was gonna lose that night. great ball game that we came out on the short end of the stick.

Wolfpack

Quote from: beach bum on August 03, 2015, 08:25:51 pm
10-0?

That's the goal every year. If we stay healthy I truly believe we can reach that first goal. The rest is to be determined.

ReddieKnightTrojan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas