• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Evening Lady and Gentleman and Welcome to tmycjy 7 year of pick for class 5-A

Started by tmycjy, August 03, 2015, 05:00:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

Good Evening Lady and Gentleman and Welcome to tmycjy  7th year of class 5-A pick  first things first I would like to thanks some people I would to thank these people

Lanny Beavers Owner and Radio voice of Pulaski academy football
Douglas Hazard Webmaster, Tech Co- Administrator
Eddie Goodson  Site Administrator
Sardis Hog        Site Administrator
Salvatore Poliandro 3 Server Administrator, Tech Co- Administrator

IF It wasn't for them have this web page I would not be able to do this and I also want to thank them for make me the Fearless Friday 5-A  Predictions Expert I also want to thank all football player and coaches if it wasn't for them we would not have any football to go to and I would not be able to do this I also want to thank all the fans that read my post if it wasn't for u reading my post I would not be able to do this

to start out this year I am going to do my own Coaches poll to how I and my computer said they will do in Coffrense play

5-A East

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3 Nettleton
4 Blytheville
5 Forrest City
6 Paragould
7 Valley View
8 Green County Tech

5-A South
1. Camden Fairview
2. Hot Springs
3. Watson Chapel
4. Hope
5. White Hall
6. Magnolia
7. HS Lakeside
8 DeQueen

5-A West

1 Greenbrier
2 LR Christian
3 Maumelle
4 Morrilton
5 Vilonia
6 Harrison
7 Farmington
8 Clarksville

5-A Central

1 Pulaski Academy
2 Beebe
3 Sylvan Hills
4 Jacksonville
5 LR McClellan
6 LR Mills
7 LR Fair

that what my computer is saying for right now. now reamber my number can change if team get player hurt or bad playing on team so good luck to your team and hope your team win also reamber  go thank all people who make Friday night what it is to the people who work up in the pressbox  to your change crew to people who take ticket to the consetion stand people to manance people to jantor people who clean up after ball game on Friday night so good luck all team in preseason

PA Dad

Quote from: tmycjy on August 03, 2015, 05:00:21 pm
Good Evening Lady and Gentleman and Welcome to tmycjy  7th year of class 5-A pick  first things first I would like to thanks some people I would to thank these people

IF It wasn't for them have this web page I would not be able to do this and I also want to thank them for make me the Fearless Friday 5-A  Predictions Expert I also want to thank all football player and coaches if it wasn't for them we would not have any football to go to and I would not be able to do this I also want to thank all the fans that read my post if it wasn't for u reading my post I would not be able to do this

to start out this year I am going to do my own Coaches poll to how I and my computer said they will do in Coffrense play

5-A East

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3 Nettleton
4 Blytheville
5 Forrest City
6 Paragould
7 Valley View
8 Green County Tech

5-A South
1. Camden Fairview
2. Hot Springs
3. Watson Chapel
4. Hope
5. White Hall
6. Magnolia
7. HS Lakeside
8 DeQueen

5-A West

1 Greenbrier
2 LR Christian
3 Maumelle
4 Morrilton
5 Vilonia
6 Harrison
7 Farmington
8 Clarksville

5-A Central

1 Pulaski Academy
2 Beebe
3 Sylvan Hills
4 Jacksonville
5 LR McClellan
6 LR Mills
7 LR Fair

that what my computer is saying for right now. now reamber my number can change if team get player hurt or bad playing on team so good luck to your team and hope your team win also reamber  go thank all people who make Friday night what it is to the people who work up in the pressbox  to your change crew to people who take ticket to the consetion stand people to manance people to jantor people who clean up after ball game on Friday night so good luck all team in preseason

Thanks for the picks.  Let the fun begin!

The central and east are not surprising, at least at the top.  The most interesting conference may be the west.  It looks like your top four or five might all have a chance to win the conference.

While CF has the tradition in the south, I'm not sure how good they will be this year.  That conference looks wide open this year.

The Future

And that's why the West is the best  ;D

Congrats tmycjy. Always enjoy reading your picks and insights. I hope you're right about Brier finishing atop the conference.

PA Dad

Quote from: The Future on August 03, 2015, 09:10:11 pm
And that's why the West is the best  ;D

Congrats tmycjy. Always enjoy reading your picks and insights. I hope you're right about Brier finishing atop the conference.

I'm not sure the west is the best, but it sure is the most interesting.  After looking at the picks again, I have to add Harrison as a possible conference winner.  It will really be fun to watch what happens in the west this year.

The_Pioneer

I hope you keep picking Wynne to win the East.  That's worked out well the last few years.

wildboy44

Quote from: PA Dad on August 03, 2015, 09:02:58 pm

5-A East

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3 Nettleton
4 Blytheville
5 Forrest City
6 Paragould
7 Valley View
8 Green County Tech

5-A South
1. Camden Fairview
2. Hot Springs
3. Watson Chapel
4. Hope
5. White Hall
6. Magnolia
7. HS Lakeside
8 DeQueen

5-A West

1 Greenbrier
2 LR Christian
3 Maumelle
4 Morrilton
5 Vilonia
6 Harrison
7 Farmington
8 Clarksville

5-A Central

1 Pulaski Academy
2 Beebe
3 Sylvan Hills
4 Jacksonville
5 LR McClellan
6 LR Mills
7 LR Fair

The central and east are not surprising, at least at the top.  The most interesting conference may be the west.  It looks like your top four or five might all have a chance to win the conference.

While CF has the tradition in the south, I'm not sure how good they will be this year.  That conference looks wide open this year.
Well PA Dad...I think we will be fine. We went 8-4 last year with a totally new coaching staff that had never coached in 5A. We return a big portion of our offense and a fast defense.

PA Dad

Quote from: wildboy44 on August 04, 2015, 08:14:53 am

5-A East

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3 Nettleton
4 Blytheville
5 Forrest City
6 Paragould
7 Valley View
8 Green County Tech

5-A South
1. Camden Fairview
2. Hot Springs
3. Watson Chapel
4. Hope
5. White Hall
6. Magnolia
7. HS Lakeside
8 DeQueen

5-A West

1 Greenbrier
2 LR Christian
3 Maumelle
4 Morrilton
5 Vilonia
6 Harrison
7 Farmington
8 Clarksville

5-A Central

1 Pulaski Academy
2 Beebe
3 Sylvan Hills
4 Jacksonville
5 LR McClellan
6 LR Mills
7 LR Fair

Well PA Dad...I think we will be fine. We went 8-4 last year with a totally new coaching staff that had never coached in 5A. We return a big portion of our offense and a fast defense.

I meant no disrespect.  I have just read other posts from your fans which indicated some doubt about the prospects for this year.  I certainly don't have much knowledge about your team.

MDXPHD

Well, you're still CF.

wildboy44

Quote from: PA Dad on August 04, 2015, 09:26:07 am

5-A East

1. Wynne
2. Batesville
3 Nettleton
4 Blytheville
5 Forrest City
6 Paragould
7 Valley View
8 Green County Tech

5-A South
1. Camden Fairview
2. Hot Springs
3. Watson Chapel
4. Hope
5. White Hall
6. Magnolia
7. HS Lakeside
8 DeQueen

5-A West

1 Greenbrier
2 LR Christian
3 Maumelle
4 Morrilton
5 Vilonia
6 Harrison
7 Farmington
8 Clarksville

5-A Central

1 Pulaski Academy
2 Beebe
3 Sylvan Hills
4 Jacksonville
5 LR McClellan
6 LR Mills
7 LR Fair

I meant no disrespect.  I have just read other posts from your fans which indicated some doubt about the prospects for this year.  I certainly don't have much knowledge about your team.
None taken PA DAD....your really one of the few guys that don't call people idiots and things of that nature. Normally on here when you don't agree with someone you get the 3rd degree. I think it can be a toss up with Camden Fairview and Hot Springs, Chapel may have something to say about that. With the offense that Hot Springs runs, if you don't have big physical Defensive linemen....you are in for a long night. We will be really fast on defense this year, but lacking size up front. We will also have several guys going both ways...I cant wait for Sept. 4th when the Eldorado Wildcats come to Cardinal Stadium. That's always a great game.

PA Dad

I'd love to see the El Dorado/CF game, but I'll be in Dallas watching PA.  I'm sure the El Dorado game will be a good one.  In fact, there are several interesting games early in the season.  I'm ready to get started!

tmycjy

Quote from: The_Pioneer on August 04, 2015, 06:08:35 am
I hope you keep picking Wynne to win the East.  That's worked out well the last few years.

hey just want you to know that ONLY TIME WILL TELL    lol lol lol lol lol lol

Intelligentsia

Thanks for your work, Chris.  Might have arranged them a bit differently, but before the first couple of games it's hard to sort them out.  The only conference you can be sure of for first place is Central.  The East is the only one that has a high probability for the top two.  The only thing you can predict with much certainty about the West and South are the bottom few teams, beyond that it's a toss up.  The first game will certainly help sort things out a bit.  Can't wait!!

tmycjy

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 04, 2015, 07:20:41 pm
Thanks for your work, Chris.  Might have arranged them a bit differently, but before the first couple of games it's hard to sort them out.  The only conference you can be sure of for first place is Central.  The East is the only one that has a high probability for the top two.  The only thing you can predict with much certainty about the West and South are the bottom few teams, beyond that it's a toss up.  The first game will certainly help sort things out a bit.  Can't wait!!

Thank for the comment but my problem this year there a lot of games on my computer that could go rather way there one team I did that out of 10 game they lose 7 of them by 5 points or less so I get what your saying it could go eather way with lot of team there some game I did that come down to 1 point and that will deside who might make playoffs who know for sure

Uncle Ivan

Tends to happen when officials discriminately take away touchdowns.

Burks

I like Hot Springs to win the South, followed by WChapel and CFairview third. I agree with the rest of your picks though.

The_Pioneer

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on August 05, 2015, 07:55:40 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbecu_egQE]

Wonderdog

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: The_Pioneer on August 05, 2015, 08:58:46 pm

That doesn't add to the Arkansas hillbilly stereotype at all.

Fun fact: People from Batesville to have one leg noticably longer than the other.  Comes from years of walking up and down hills.

Intelligentsia

Don't fuss, best thing that could have happened to Wynne.  The count that TD, it's Batesville at War Memorial with a much better chance to beat P.A. than we had at P.A. the week before.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 05, 2015, 10:14:31 pm

Don't fuss, best thing that could have happened to Wynne.  The count that TD, it's Batesville at War Memorial with a much better chance to beat P.A. than we had at P.A. the week before.

Yeah, we did fix that thing.

I'd forgotten the whole wall blowup.

PA Dad

Because it would have been at a neutral site?  Or is there some other reason?

Intelligentsia

Quote from: PA Dad link=topic=142404.msg3181454#msg3181454 date=1438833 ed116

A neutral site is always better.  That, in addition to the familiarity of playing in at War Memorial in the finals. 

Wonderdog

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 05, 2015, 11:06:28 pm
Quote from: PA Dad link=topic=142404.msg3181454#msg3181454 date=1438833 ed116

A neutral site is always better.  That, in addition to the familiarity of playing in at War Memorial in the finals.
Not to mention your QB probably would not have been injured due to better spacing from sideline to the wall. Not that WMS is a whole lot better, at least when approaching the end zones.

#1jacketfan

Lol.....a better chance.....that's funny!

walkingguy72396

My opinion, For what its worth.  Pulaski Academy gave Wynne a much better game than Batesville did.

Both PA and Batesville were the best two teams Wynne played last year.

If and but time.

Batesville game.  Wynne scores on its last drive.  Game goes to Wynne.  Two close calls.

PA Game.  If Wynnes Player does not come up with a strained leg after amazing interception return for touchdown gets over turned.  I say he'd of been a game changer.  Perhaps not enough,  but I think one more TD.

Overdahill

that was a heck of a play whether it got overturned or not. shame the guy got hampered afterward as he was a major contributor

Intelligentsia

Quote from: #1jacketfan on August 06, 2015, 08:29:24 am

Lol.....a better chance.....that's funny!

What's funny?  That it's an advantage to play at a neutral site rather than the oppositions home field?  I don't understand?  Maybe you need to reread my post.

PA Dad

Quote from: walkingguy72396 on August 06, 2015, 04:56:16 pm
My opinion, For what its worth.  Pulaski Academy gave Wynne a much better game than Batesville did.

Both PA and Batesville were the best two teams Wynne played last year.

If and but time.

Batesville game.  Wynne scores on its last drive.  Game goes to Wynne.  Two close calls.

PA Game.  If Wynnes Player does not come up with a strained leg after amazing interception return for touchdown gets over turned.  I say he'd of been a game changer.  Perhaps not enough,  but I think one more TD.

In close games there are always ifs and buts and coulda, shoulda, woulda.  It's fun to play that game, but we'll never know.

The_Pioneer

Uncle Ivan

The_Pioneer

#1jacketfan

No excuses here, PA was the better team that night.....but you will never make me believe that Batesville would have played them better!

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on August 07, 2015, 03:24:08 am
Quote from: The_Pioneer on August 06, 2015, 08:06:26 pm
The Wynne Excuse Matrix never gets retired.

We haven't started blaming losses on sideline walls, however.

The outcome of the Bruin/Pioneer game may have been the same, but losing your all state QB/primary  team playmaker,  best secondary defender and only true punter, certainly had an impact on the final score. 

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 07, 2015, 08:39:56 am

The outcome of the Bruin/Pioneer game may have been the same, but losing your all state QB/primary  team playmaker,  best secondary defender and only true punter, certainly had an impact on the final score.
Talk about excuses

wynnefootballfan

Losing him did hurt. At  the end of the game we took to many sacks. His ability to make something out of nothing would have been a big help. But hey, it was a 10 pt game with fairly even stats. A skip or bounce and it could have been the other way. Since you cant unscramble an egg, "on to this year"..

Overdahill

yeah, will it be one of these 3 this year or a dark horse like the Morrilton run of two years ago? I say one of these 3 (PA, Wynne, or Batesville) will take it

Intelligentsia

Quote from: #1jacketfan on August 07, 2015, 09:36:45 am

Talk about excuses

That's not an excuse, it's an observation.  I did not say that is caused the Pioneers to lose, simply that it had an impact on the game and likely the score. If you think otherwise, fine.  Many things happen over the course of a season and during individual games that have an impact on the game, wind, rain, injury, etc.  Again, simply an observation.

MDXPHD

Quote from: #1jacketfan on August 07, 2015, 07:18:52 am
No excuses here, PA was the better team that night.....but you will never make me believe that Batesville would have played them better!

I don't think you understand. They said Batesville would have played PA at War Memorial with a chance to play them better. By "better" they meant better than Batesville played them at PA. Not better than Wynne played PA in the finals. Does that help you out a little?

Intelligentsia

Quote from: MDXPHD on August 09, 2015, 08:59:19 pm

I don't think you understand. They said Batesville would have played PA at War Memorial with a chance to play them better. By "better" they meant better than Batesville played them at PA. Not better than Wynne played PA in the finals. Does that help you out a little?

Thanks, MX... , that is what I meant.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: Intelligentsia on August 10, 2015, 10:24:20 am

I know what he meant I can read.....I don't need a hillbilly to interpret anything for me....U WILL NEVER MAKE ME BELIEVE BATESVILLE WOULD HAVE PLAYED THEM BETTER AT WMS THAN THEY DID THE WEEK BEFORE!......does that help you a little??

MDXPHD

Quote from: #1jacketfan on August 11, 2015, 08:00:44 am

I know what he meant I can read.....I don't need a hillbilly to interpret anything for me....U WILL NEVER MAKE ME BELIEVE BATESVILLE WOULD HAVE PLAYED THEM BETTER AT WMS THAN THEY DID THE WEEK BEFORE!......does that help you a little??

That's funny that you think the Wynne area is more educated than Batesville. I won't get into that discussion though. I'm glad you understood what he meant. Unfortunately, you're a little slow. Batesville, along with any other good team, would most likely play PA better if it wasn't at PA. Now, I know you're probably not fully capable of comprehending this, but there is something about playing at home that gives any home team an advantage. A comfort level that is unmatched at any other location. It's probably tough for somebody of your caliber to wrap your head around this, but just try to. Just focus...I believe if you hang in there, you can somewhat understand what we are saying.

#1jacketfan

Quote from: MDXPHD on August 11, 2015, 08:17:45 am

That's funny that you think the Wynne area is more educated than Batesville. I won't get into that discussion though. I'm glad you understood what he meant. Unfortunately, you're a little slow. Batesville, along with any other good team, would most likely play PA better if it wasn't at PA. Now, I know you're probably not fully capable of comprehending this, but there is something about playing at home that gives any home team an advantage. A comfort level that is unmatched at any other location. It's probably tough for somebody of your caliber to wrap your head around this, but just try to. Just focus...I believe if you hang in there, you can somewhat understand what we are saying.
Lol.....you don't have to be very educated to be smarter than a hillbilly like you......your just another coward from the hills that likes to get on here and talk slick because you can hide....but in reality we know what you really are!

MDXPHD

Quote from: #1jacketfan on August 11, 2015, 10:11:15 am
Quote from: MDXPHD on August 11, 2015, 08:17:45 am

Lol.....you don't have to be very educated to be smarter than a hillbilly like you......your just another coward from the hills that likes to get on here and talk slick because you can hide....but in reality we know what you really are!

You're* (the irony)

I don't hide really. In reality, you don't know anything about me other than me being a Pioneer fan.

Anyway, we don't need to discuss how uneducated people are. Let's get the thread back on track. I believe that Wynne will beat PA in their first meeting, but PA will improve throughout the year and be back at War Memorial this year. Batesville will win the East, again. Maumelle will be the West champion and who knows about the South.

We appreciate your work tmycjy

PrivateLesson

Youngsta71701

If our QB play is back up to par we're taking back over in the south. Book It!

tmycjy

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on August 11, 2015, 04:12:24 pm

I have Camden winning their respective conference.

GuvHog

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 11, 2015, 07:54:33 pm

We....shall see. If I were them though, I wouldn't be counting my Chickens before they hatch.

Lionheart88

Quote from: GuvHog on August 12, 2015, 01:04:06 pm

We....shall see. If I were them though, I wouldn't be counting my Chickens before they hatch.
Cardinals. :)

wildboy44

Quote from: GuvHog on August 12, 2015, 01:04:06 pm

We are not counting any chickens....1 week at a time. I don't think we should be counted out either.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas