• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren vs Prairie Grove. Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, November 17, 2017, 09:10:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Superjack45

AirWarren

Tigerdad

I don't if it's part of the Tiger practice or they're just that fired up but I think I just saw the whole team run past my house 6 miles South of PG. They may be so fired up that they gonna run all the way to Warren on foot tonight!

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Hey everyone, since this is the only big game in SE Ark for 4A tomorrow night I figured it's going to draw a number of us from the board. Anyone interested in meeting? I know I'll be there, along with AirWarren. Would love to meet some of these Prairie Grove posters! Have always enjoyed their insight over the years. Anyone else interested in coming, we would welcome you to Jim hurley Jr. stadium to cheer for those Jacks!

Can't wait for tomorrow evening. It's been over a year since I've got to watch my Jacks play in person! Hope to see some of y'all!

-Kyle

Romeo

AirWarren

Quote from: Tigerdad on November 23, 2017, 05:16:07 pm
I don't if it's part of the Tiger practice or they're just that fired up but I think I just saw the whole team run past my house 6 miles South of PG. They may be so fired up that they gonna run all the way to Warren on foot tonight!

Dang!

Jack1990

Quote from: FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48 on November 23, 2017, 06:24:47 pm
Hey everyone, since this is the only big game in SE Ark for 4A tomorrow night I figured it's going to draw a number of us from the board. Anyone interested in meeting? I know I'll be there, along with AirWarren. Would love to meet some of these Prairie Grove posters! Have always enjoyed their insight over the years. Anyone else interested in coming, we would welcome you to Jim hurley Jr. stadium to cheer for those Jacks!

Can't wait for tomorrow evening. It's been over a year since I've got to watch my Jacks play in person! Hope to see some of y'all!

-Kyle
Well you know I'll be in my usual place!!

AirWarren

AirWarren

Jimbo Morphis

FF Secretary of Defense Flap_Jack48

Game day!  Let's get it done tonight Jacks.  Roll into the Semi-Finals!  Quality opponent with a quality fan base coming to town this evening.  Gotta put a stake in them early and keep our foot on their throats.  Game of momentum this evening, we need to keep the tide on Warren's side.  I'm looking forward to watching it live and in person, it's been too long! 

Let's Go Jacks!  Give 'Em the Axe!!!

-Kyle

Superjack45

Touchdown99

I plan on driving over to watch this one. Good luck jacks! #Getitdone

Lumberjackfan1978

Get ready Jack's,,!!! Almost time to get it done!!!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

JasperCountyNative

Superjack45

All of the 8 4A family is invited to come cheer on your brothers in conference.

undoneone

I believe after watching PG last week that Warren takes this one pretty easily.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Hope all PG fans have made it safely to Jim Hurley. Hoping we enjoy a injury free game.

Lumberjackfan1978

polksalet

STUNNA

When is the last time warren has not put the ball in the air a single time in a half?

polksalet

I have no explanation for this. Warren needs to get back in that heavy set.

$aintMaximu$

PG missed a huge opportunity on that last drive. Should have set up 2 downs for attempt. It's a much closer game than I thought. 

SUGARTOWN

That was the worst clock management by Prairie Grove at the end of the half that I've ever seen. You spike it on 1st down, save your timeout, then you have 3 plays from the one yard line. It's not that hard.

STUNNA

Warren should score every time they have the ball. Stick to what is working

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 24, 2017, 07:57:48 pm
That was the worst clock management by Prairie Grove at the end of the half that I've ever seen. You spike it on 1st down, save your timeout, then you have 3 plays from the one yard line. It's not that hard.

I agree 100%...

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: STUNNA on November 24, 2017, 07:44:56 pm
When is the last time warren has not put the ball in the air a single time in a half?

The first play of the game tonight was a pass to McKnight was it not?

LJ06

PG is doing a great job of staying balanced on offense and running clock. They just haven't been able to punch it in yet. Warren has had good success with the run and haven't really tried to pass much at all. This is almost the exact same offense as last week where we kept the ball on the ground for over 400 yards against Ozark. The thing is, PG's defense is much better than Ozarks.

STUNNA

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 24, 2017, 07:58:48 pm

I believe you are correct

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: STUNNA on November 24, 2017, 07:58:16 pm
Warren should score every time they have the ball. Stick to what is working

Can't run Burks every play, he'd be gassed by half time. Unless you don't play him on defense at all.

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 24, 2017, 07:58:48 pm

Yes it was. They've attempted to pass a few times, but we've had to scramble due to exceptional coverage.

Rugman15

This is a good game!  Both teams playing hard!!

LJ06

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 24, 2017, 08:02:17 pm
Can't run Burks every play, he'd be gassed by half time. Unless you don't play him on defense at all.

Steppes has been running well.

STUNNA

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 24, 2017, 08:02:17 pm

Need to keep giving the ball to steppes.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: LJ06 on November 24, 2017, 08:02:59 pm
Steppes has been running well.

Some coaches just try to to make it harder than it has to be...if it ain't broke.

Jack1990

Burks in again!!
Mama there goes that man!!
Jacks 21
Tigers 0
6:11 remaining in the 3rd

Rugman15

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 24, 2017, 08:33:55 pm
Burks in again!!
Jacks 21
Tigers 0

Another mercy rule coming??

LJ06

Quote from: Jack1990 on November 24, 2017, 08:33:55 pm
Burks in again!!
Jacks 21
Tigers 0

That speed!

Jack1990

LeftyLongcox

They missed that fumble on the 30. Ball was out on the replay. Big swing. That Burks kid better go to Arkansas lol

Lumberjackfan1978

Jack1990

STUNNA

Jack1990

Burks with a 59 yard pick 6

Jacks 35
Tigers 7
10:47 remaining.

STUNNA

Romeo

Jack1990

LeftyLongcox

Burks should just sit out next year. He's ready for D1 Ball now. I hope he comes to Arkansas he may be better than the others.

Thrasher

All I can say is "That's a Union Bank and Trust Impact Play!"

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas