• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Caddo Hills - Filled

Started by AirItOut21, May 19, 2017, 03:47:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirItOut21

May 19, 2017, 03:47:48 pm Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 09:34:44 pm by AirItOut21
Coach McBryde has left to be the head basketball coach at Two Rivers.

AirItOut21

I know this is a 2A job for one more year 2017-2018 but they make the jump back down to 1A in the next cycle

BannerMountainMan

Do they have any players left? I thought Kirby took them all

basketballcoach15

I hear they have the Duggan kid in HS. They have another kid in Jr High that I hear is a stud. All I know about it. They are looking for third coach in three years.

brotherdew

Caddo Hills hired Johnny Basketball, otherwise known as Johnny Taylor tonight at a special called school board meeting. Looks like they are serious about basketball at Caddo Hills.

Things are looking up at Caddo Hills!

bdog32

That's an excellent hire for caddo.  Valleys loss.  There are going to be several multi time state champion coaches in 1A now. 

redvino8

As a former player for Coach Taylor at Valley, Caddo Hills is getting an awesome ball coach. Most people on here will trash him. But if the players buy in to his system, they'll have immediate success. Good Luck to you all. Huge loss for Valley.

BigLion10

June 02, 2017, 12:12:45 pm #7 Last Edit: June 02, 2017, 12:14:21 pm by BigLion10
I remember when he was at Rose Bud led em to a undefeated season in 2007 capped off with a State Title. Had the Prothro brothers on the team, the oldest was a beast

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas