• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 4A Boys State Tournament Final: Dardanelle 6, Warren 1

Started by sevenof400, May 07, 2017, 10:16:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbert

Accountability, taking responsibility for your actions, not blaming others for your mistakes. All things kids need to learn. The sooner the better.

AirWarren

Tough lessons in life learned early. Your choices you make, whether a high school kid or adult, do reflect the outcomes of your life.

Life isn't fair. But accountability is a priceless skill learned early in life.

Next man up. If a program can plug and play, it's Warren Lumberjack athletics. Bring on Dardanelle.

sevenof400

Quote from: AirWarren on May 16, 2017, 09:09:38 pm
Tough lessons in life learned early. Your choices you make, whether a high school kid or adult, do reflect the outcomes of your life.

Life isn't fair. But accountability is a priceless skill learned early in life.

Next man up. If a program can plug and play, it's Warren Lumberjack athletics. Bring on Dardanelle.

I love hockey references. 

Gray lizard

VHSCoach2

Quote from: Gray lizard on May 17, 2017, 08:39:28 am
Same sport just one is played on ice right.

And with significantly less players at one time.

Imagine a hockey game with 22 on the ice at once...

AirWarren

beach bum

Quote from: AirWarren on May 19, 2017, 10:54:25 am
http://salineriverchronicle.blogspot.com/2017/05/armstrong-will-not-run-saturday.html?m=1

Got to love Warren, AR.

So you are saying if I can make it tomorrow that I will be in the only option of the "standing room only seating"? haha....

AirWarren

Quote from: beach bum on May 19, 2017, 10:58:45 am
So you are saying if I can make it tomorrow that I will be in the only option of the "standing room only seating"? haha....

It appears the town is expecting a huge Warren following in Fayetteville.

chandler

VHSCoach2

Dardanelle wins 6-1

chandler

Dardanelle scores again on a direct kick. 10 minutes left in the half.

chandler

Lumberjack score from about 8 yards after the Dardanelle keeper lets one get past him.

chandler

Similar situation for Warren keeper. The ball gets behind him on the wet field and Dardanelle scores. 3-1 with 33 minutes left.

chandler

chandler

AirWarren

chandler

Jack1990

The Coach

Great Season to Warren!! SandLizards played some of their best Soccer the last 2 games!!

AirWarren

Great season lizards.

Great season jacks. We will get that title soon.

beach bum

I am actually happy now that I was not able to make it as I did not get home until 3 a.m. from traveling back from a graduation cause I would have been on the Jacks bandwagon if there today. The Lizards obviously came out firing getting 6 goals. Good luck to both programs moving forward. Both these programs aren't going anywhere and will be familiar faces moving forward. Hopefully my school joins the conversation of programs such as these 2, one day.

Soccerguy123

It's too bad Heber Springs played Dardanelle in the second round. It would have been a great final.

MDXPHD

Quote from: Soccerguy123 on May 20, 2017, 06:28:57 pm
It's too bad Heber Springs played Dardanelle in the second round. It would have been a great final.

Heber should've won their conference to prevent that second round game.

The Coach

How so? Dardanelle played horribly vs Heber. The Lizards team that beat Hamburg and Warren today handles Heber easily. Especially on that huge field in Fayetteville. That was easily Dardanelle's worst game all season!! Heber doesn't beat Warren or Hamburg either.

JFSM

Coming from a 4A-3 spectator he is right ... no team in 4A-3 comes close to dardnelle, Warren or hamburg. Lighthouse lost 3-1 to warren. It doesn't look bad but warren dominated the whole game

Lumberjackfan1978

SportsDad

Quote from: The Coach on May 20, 2017, 07:22:56 pm
How so? Dardanelle played horribly vs Heber. The Lizards team that beat Hamburg and Warren today handles Heber easily. Especially on that huge field in Fayetteville. That was easily Dardanelle's worst game all season!! Heber doesn't beat Warren or Hamburg either.
100% agree Coach....
All three teams were head and shoulders above the rest of the 4A... Dardy is a well deserving champion beating both Warren and Hamburg on their way to the title...

ArkansasSportsFan

Don't think because of 1 bad game by Dardanelle that Heber is in the conversation for the top of 4a. They're good, have improved a lot, but they're not on that level yet

Gray lizard

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas