• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region 2 @ Calico Rock

Started by hogheaven11, February 18, 2017, 10:20:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bhartgen

I doubt that's what's happening. Game is four qtrs for a reason. No trophies at halftime.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: bhartgen on February 25, 2017, 08:08:43 pm
I doubt that's what's happening. Game is four qtrs for a reason. No trophies at halftime.
I was making a joke because he had been talking about losing games for a reason. Kirbys not playing well. I highly doubt they want to lose

bhartgen

February 25, 2017, 08:26:47 pm #202 Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 08:38:28 pm by bhartgen
Sr. Boys
Bay 36
ICC 50
End of 3
Error

Final round. Ding ding.

94hogs

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 25, 2017, 06:34:04 pm
is Norfork's loss to wonderview?
Yes, 8th game of season for norfork and they scored zero points in the 4th qtr. they traded leads the while game and epic shutdown in the 4th. Who knows. Maybe a different game if they get the chance. Maybe not. Either way. The Norfork girls i believe have proved they can compete!

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 22, 2017, 10:18:37 pm
I love when all the ICC fans come out of the closet after there once in a lifetime win over Bay like 4 years ago, and think now that norfork played us close that they will too. Don't go by scores fellas, I know you guys still haven't heard of Math but that doesn't mean a thing and with the way you guys play defense it'll be lucky to be a 20 point game.
So...about this....

yesteryearman

Quote from: bhartgen on February 25, 2017, 08:26:47 pm
Sr. Boys
Bay 66
ICC 50
End of 3

Final round. Ding ding.

Is my math correct, Bay outscored ICC 38-12 in 3rd quarter....

audiogirl

Well, it looks close to a 20-point game. ;D

Bomberman

Bay getting worked over on both ends of the court.  79-59 with 3 minutes to go.

Bomberman

Bay fans hitting the exits. All subs in Game now.

bhartgen

Sorry bout that big fingers little phone.

yesteryearman

Quote from: Bomberman on February 25, 2017, 08:38:43 pm
Bay fans hitting the exits. All subs in Game now.

Confirm who is ahead, Bay or ICC?

BannerMountainMan

So Bay won or ICC?? I'm confused

D6Bound

I may not be mathematically correct but I think ICC beat Bay by 20... :o

Bomberman

bhartgen

Bomberman

LHHC

Bluekatz12

bhartgen

Congrats to ICC. Good Luck in State

94hogs

John M.

Congrats to ICC. A thorough whooping tonight. Don't judge all Bay fans by a few. Good luck to ICC at state.

D6Bound

February 25, 2017, 09:07:15 pm #222 Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 09:08:49 pm by D6Bound
Quote from: 94hogs on February 25, 2017, 08:52:45 pm
Oh wow. Bay goes home empty-handed.
mathematically speaking...they'll be going home with ONE runner-up trophy  ;)

94hogs

Quote from: D6Bound on February 25, 2017, 09:07:15 pm
mathematically speaking...they'll be going home with ONE runner-up trophy  ;)
Ya i dont think Bay fans count that. Do they? Idk?!

jeremiahjohnson

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 25, 2017, 07:12:57 pm
Bay girls don't matchup well with ICC, matchup better with a Norfork, Nemo type team who is more guard oriented.
Norfork would beat Bay by 25

94hogs

Woodrow1

Quote from: jeremiahjohnson on February 25, 2017, 09:37:06 pm
Norfork would beat Bay by 25

I don't believe that. I think it would be a great game.

John M.

Norfork is double digits better than Bay. Matchups? Whatever. Chosen1 is the type of fan from Bay that embarrasses the majority of our fanbase. Norfork is good...really good.

Thechosen1

Quote from: John M. on February 25, 2017, 09:50:22 pm
Norfork is double digits better than Bay. Matchups? Whatever. Chosen1 is the type of fan from Bay that embarrasses the majority of our fanbase. Norfork is good...really good.
I don't care what you say. Bay fans are stupid because of people like you lol. Idiot. Quit trying to ride everybody's you know what weirdo

BannerChaser95

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 25, 2017, 09:52:38 pm
I don't care what you say. Bay fans are stupid because of people like you lol. Idiot. Quit trying to ride everybody's you know what weirdo
The dynasty lost, you seem to be taking it hard.

Woodrow1

I will say this. I've seen bad fans from everywhere, but Bay takes the award home for the worst. I've never heard refs called so many names in my life. And they yell at the other teams coach and players. Telling the refs they should be ashamed. The only people that should be ashamed is the ones yelling.  I know this isn't all of the fans. But it was a bunch of them. 

Thechosen1

And yes matchups. Norfork best player is tall and she plays like a guard. Not a banger in the post, which hurts bay in which Cooper from ICC did, causing open shots for there shooters which won the game for ICC. Bay has no size inside. MVE girls beat Bay because they what? Couldn't stop the big girl inside. Watch your mouth when you're talking to me.

bscinar

I watched every game except the last two - calico was a great host with a great facility.

Officiating was the worst - most inconsistent of any regional I've ever been a part of - no sour grapes - every team had to deal with it.

I watched the scorers table question a ref and he changed the player # he called a foul on - scorers table had it right - ref got it wrong.

AAA has to get more envolved and fix the issues with refs - they should be accountable for accuracy and not impact games - and they did.

Good luck to all the Region 2 teams - season starts on Monday

Bomberman

Quote from: Woodrow1 on February 25, 2017, 09:57:31 pm
I will say this. I've seen bad fans from everywhere, but Bay takes the award home for the worst. I've never heard refs called so many names in my life. And they yell at the other teams coach and players. Telling the refs they should be ashamed. The only people that should be ashamed is the ones yelling.  I know this isn't all of the fans. But it was a bunch of them.
This is the exact same scenario I noticed tonight, I was embarrassed for the Bay players and the fans who act civilized. There are some of those fans that should not have been in the stands.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 25, 2017, 09:58:06 pm
And yes matchups. Norfork best player is tall and she plays like a guard. Not a banger in the post, which hurts bay in which Cooper from ICC did, causing open shots for there shooters which won the game for ICC. Bay has no size inside. MVE girls beat Bay because they what? Couldn't stop the big girl inside. Watch your mouth when you're talking to me.
calm down there keyboard warrior. Sounds like you're still a bit salty from tonight ;)

bscinar

Quote from: Bomberman on February 25, 2017, 10:04:49 pm
This is the exact same scenario I noticed tonight, I was embarrassed for the Bay players and the fans who act civilized. There are some of those fans that should not have been in the stands.

Every team wishes they had the passionate fans Bay does - good and bad -- we support our teams and we love our basketball

bscinar

D6Bound = long time Bay Hater / troll

What is your team again?

Woodrow1

Quote from: bscinar on February 25, 2017, 10:11:53 pm
Every team wishes they had the passionate fans Bay does - good and bad -- we support our teams and we love our basketball

I disageee. I don't want any of my fans calling the refs names and yelling at opposing coaches and players.

D6Bound

Quote from: 94hogs on February 25, 2017, 09:32:47 pm
Ya i dont think Bay fans count that. Do they? Idk?!
I think thechosen1 might need to retake that remediation algebra class he failed his high school days  :D

Bomberman

Quote from: bscinar on February 25, 2017, 10:11:53 pm
Passionate fans are great and I talked with a bunch of them tonight, a lot of really nice people. However, there were some there that were cussing all night long, next to little kids at that and just generally had zero respect for anyone. I am sure there are fans like that from everywhere but I guess these ones were just louder than most.

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on February 25, 2017, 10:11:35 pm
calm down there keyboard warrior. Sounds like you're still a bit salty from tonight ;)
I'm not ICC kicked our *** but they won't even make it past the second round and if you're from there you know it ;) were not worried about it because we know if we see you again we will whoop your tail. Just saying.

bscinar

Quote from: Bomberman on February 25, 2017, 10:15:16 pm
Passionate fans are great and I talked with a bunch of them tonight, a lot of really nice people. However, there were some there that were cussing all night long, next to little kids at that and just generally had zero respect for anyone. I am sure there are fans like that from everywhere but I guess these ones were just louder than most.

I doubt you heard any cussing - keep generalizing Bay fans and lumping them all the same - see y'all in Mt Ida - good luck to everyone

D6Bound

Quote from: bscinar on February 25, 2017, 10:13:08 pm
D6Bound = long time Bay Hater / troll

What is your team again?
actually, I have no problem with the good folks of Bay. It's just when people get on here and pop off that they're just gonna beat teams by 20 and the exact OPPOSITE happens I just like calling it out. And MOST schools don't post ignorant statements until AFTER the game

Bomberman

Quote from: bscinar on February 25, 2017, 10:16:50 pm
I doubt you heard any cussing - keep generalizing Bay fans and lumping them all the same - see y'all in Mt Ida - good luck to everyone
I didn't generalize anyone, I said some of the fans. And you may choose to doubt all you want, you may choose to call me a liar but I can guarantee that it was happening.

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on February 25, 2017, 10:14:56 pm
I think thechosen1 might need to retake that remediation algebra class he failed his high school days  :D
Guess it's good to get a win every 4-5 years so y'all stop whipping them goats.

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 25, 2017, 10:16:41 pm
I'm not ICC kicked our *** but they won't even make it past the second round and if you're from there you know it ;) were not worried about it because we know if we see you again we will whoop your tail. Just saying.
mathematically...how bad will you "whip their tail"? Make sure you dumb it down for ICC also

D6Bound

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 25, 2017, 10:18:57 pm
Guess it's good to get a win every 4-5 years so y'all stop whipping them goats.
from what I've heard...y'all may be experiencing quite a drought of basketball after this year...gonna be some new lunch lady positions available?

John M.

Quote from: Thechosen1 on February 25, 2017, 09:58:06 pm
I'll say what I want when I want to you.

Thechosen1

Quote from: D6Bound on February 25, 2017, 10:20:09 pm
from what I've heard...y'all may be experiencing quite a drought of basketball after this year...
Better than having a drought every year and beating you so bad you stop scheduling games with us until we have a mediocre year. Cowards.

Thechosen1

Quote from: John M. on February 25, 2017, 10:21:15 pm
I'll say what I want when I want to you.
And I'll say what I want when I want regardless of what you say. So beat it chump

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas