• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malzahn 3rd highest paid among UA coaches

Started by The 1 %, December 19, 2005, 01:45:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The 1 %

Lions84

nuttinbuthogs

$150,000 is not that much money as salaries in the SEC and around the country go.

HorseFeathers

Malzahn will still only be a scape goat after the little piggies collapse yet again.

footballfan-tastic

This is not meant to demean Malzahn, but shouldn't we expect that his ex-players would come to UA?   You're making a big deal out of what should be easy.  Now if he couldn't get these kids, that's a story.

Lions84

Quote from: The Godfather on January 30, 2006, 06:43:03 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on January 25, 2006, 03:10:05 pm
What a JOKE :o

You still think its a joke after his last catch of Damian Williams. Get a life and some football sense.

1. He only got the job to land the Springdale 5 and he got 4 out of 5. 
2. If they fall on their face this fall Nutt will hang him out to dry.
3. History shows it is very difficult to go from HS to College Coaching  see ND.
4. As a rule College FB coaches are paid too much for what they do compared to Teachers, Policemen and Firemen.
5. I wish him the best of luck He'll need it in the SEC.

key_stone12

Broyles retires, Nutt moves to AD, Malazhan moves to HC

zebradynasty

Quote from: key_stone12 on March 14, 2006, 12:02:29 pm
Broyles retires, Nutt moves to AD, Malazhan moves to HC

WHAT! He|| no! Nutt may leave and if he does everything and everybody leaves with him! Of course if Frank hired Gus as HC  that would prove that he is suffering from Alzheimer, Dementia, Senility and just being being CRAZY AS HE||!!

footballfan-tastic

I don't see Gus becoming the head coach of a DI in the near future, maybe someday, but he hasn't earned that yet.

key_stone12

And I don't see Broyles dieing for another 5 years.... which sets it up perfect... All of Nutt's kids will have graduated... Haven is the youngest in 9th.... and Malazhan will have proven himself

footballfan-tastic

Quote from: key_stone12 on March 15, 2006, 12:17:18 pm
And I don't see Broyles dieing for another 5 years.... which sets it up perfect... All of Nutt's kids will have graduated... Haven is the youngest in 9th.... and Malazhan will have proven himself

Or not!

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: key_stone12 on March 15, 2006, 12:17:18 pm
Is she the 6 footer that plays for Woodland Jr. High?  Man, she's good.  I also have a daughter in 9th grade, and they played in a tourney this past summer up at Woodland.  Coach Nutt was there watching his daughter.  She was clearly the best player in the tourney, and could easily play for any high school team.  Arkansas had better latch on to her quick.

key_stone12

I doubt that was Haven... she's good but she's not that good.... and only about 5'10''....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas